Started on: 07-06-2007 01:59 PM
Replies: 82
Last post by: Rallaster on 08-06-2009 07:54 PM
fierogirls-mom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 05:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

69 Firebird AND a 69 Grand Prix? I'm jealous.

Ha, it's a '70 Grand Prix (nice try though!) and it's in partial restoration now......someday it will get on the road!

IP: Logged
wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post
here is a pic of my gf kelly getting dirty, not on a car though...
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
My wife looks like that every time she cooks something.
j/k
Dave
anonymity

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wriott:

what was she doing? great pic, any more?
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

anonymity

355 posts
Member since Jul 2007
this is a "dirty pic thread" any and all dirty pics allowed, kids in the mud, paint party, workin on cars, whatever....keep 'em comin.

looks like we may be getting rain soon, so i'll have the camera ready for my kids...

...if ya tell 'em stay out of the puddles, that's the first thing they run for!!!
wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anonymity:

what was she doing? great pic, any more?

we were remodeling the house and this was when i was doing drywall and she got in my way i may have more comming, ill have to check to see what i have
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Ha, it's a '70 Grand Prix (nice try though!) and it's in partial restoration now......someday it will get on the road!

Oh, cut me some slack. About the only difference is the verticle grill slots where the 69 used horizonal slots on it's grill insert.
It's not an SJ, by any chance is it? A guy near here has a '69 GP SJ 428HO (370 HP) 4-speed (yes, 4-speed). He absolutely REFUSES to sell it.

But, enough about the cool cars. We need more pics of people working on their cool cars.....
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
We had a Testarossa drop off today for some repairs tomorrow. Maybe, I'll post up some cool pics if I can get Joey to work on it.
Dave
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/036133-66.html
there is where a few more pics of her are
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2007 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

We had a Testarossa drop off today for some repairs tomorrow. Maybe, I'll post up some cool pics if I can get Joey to work on it.
Dave

Forget the cool pics. We're waiting for the hot pics!

Sounds like a nice car to have in the background...
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
ok, I have to show Archie some love. As promised, V8 Archie T-shirt in picture.

we didn't want to get the T-shirt dirty. Here is my oldest daughter deciding on what her first car will be.
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2007 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

we didn't want to get the T-shirt dirty. Here is my oldest daughter deciding on what her first car will be.

Hmm - I have the feeling she will be reaching for the keys to a Ferarri - not a Fiero!
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2007 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to get off topic, but I have a chubby. It is definitely cool when you are working on a Testarossa and customers come in and say "Man that is a bad ass Fiero you have sitting there." and I'm like "Fiero?" and they say "yeah, the one next to the Ferrari."
and it isn't even painted yet.
Dave
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2007 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few of my daughter (carrera) "helping" a couple months ago. I did not let her get too dirty!

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
She's adorable.
Gearhead in training.
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

I don't want to get off topic, but I have a chubby.

TMI dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Here are some more, but no comparison to the kid pictures posted, too cute!
Joey always gets the fun jobs. here she is removing an air conditioning hose from a 1989 Testarossa. Small hands really help with jobs like these.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

bmwguru

4692 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

TMI dave

I could have posted it in the hidden gallery for proof.
lol
Dave
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Heh, she kinda looks like:

Does her spine glow....?
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Here are a few of my daughter (carrera) "helping" a couple months ago. I did not let her get too dirty!

pics are just way too cute......looking foward to more dirty kids!
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2007 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post

anonymity

355 posts
Member since Jul 2007
picture if you will......our daughter (the blonde one) covered basically head to toe with green, red, blue and yellow acrylic paint.

the kids were painting a huge box we had saved for them to play in and they decided to paint it......and each other.....and themselves.....

would post pics but we forgot the camera at the shop.......its bound to happen again, i'm sure!!
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2007 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
update from today. My wife, Joey (Anonymity), is finishing the decklid scoop for my Fiero....also sanding the Fiero to get it ready for paint.
Dave

Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Time to put this one back on top. I like this thread!

crash1369

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2007 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crash1369Click Here to visit crash1369's HomePageSend a Private Message to crash1369Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

well its not a 68 but i think i can make an exception just this once

(68 firebird being my favorite car)
The_Stickman2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2007 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_Stickman2Click Here to visit The_Stickman2's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_Stickman2Direct Link to This Post
You want dirty here she is. When she worked at the shop they nicknamed her the grease magnet. SHe does clean up well though. Gotta love girls that like to work on cars.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
My sites
http://the-stickman.tripod.com

http://www.youtube.com/TheStickman

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
Joey got to replace the wiring harness on a Mercedes today.

she also told me she wanted to blow up my Fiero, but out of coincidence we had a BMW towed in that hydrolocked the engine due to a bad vent valve. It is always fun to start it up after we get the oil out of the cylinders.
FieroJimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJimmySend a Private Message to FieroJimmyDirect Link to This Post

she also told me she wanted to blow up my Fiero, but out of coincidence we had a BMW towed in that hydrolocked the engine due to a bad vent valve. It is always fun to start it up after we get the oil out of the cylinders.

I guess that beemers have pretty stout rods, then. I've seen a few Corvettes (C5's) that hydrolocked the engine and had severely bent rods. Of course a couple of them also ripped the starter off the block when the customer tried to restart it after it stalled.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2008 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Joey got to replace the wiring harness on a Mercedes today.

It's the nail polish that really makes that picture.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJimmy:

I guess that beemers have pretty stout rods, then. I've seen a few Corvettes (C5's) that hydrolocked the engine and had severely bent rods. Of course a couple of them also ripped the starter off the block when the customer tried to restart it after it stalled.

BMW is known for its great engineering. They used good engine internals because they knew that they used crap crankcase vent valves....lol.
Dave
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
She'd be a lot sexier with the smoke hanging from her lip. Get with it and quit while you can. With 6 heart ops I get pissed to see young folks headed down the same dumb route, but heck my gen didnt know any better!!!!
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Francis T:

She'd be a lot sexier with the smoke hanging from her lip. Get with it and quit while you can. With 6 heart ops I get pissed to see young folks headed down the same dumb route, but heck my gen didnt know any better!!!!

telling Joey to not smoke is like trying to tell Pee Wee Herman to not _________ in public theaters....This is a family forum, but the blank word rhymes with Caster-great.
Anyway, she's been getting dirty all this week at the shop...trying to fill in my spot while I'm fabricating this VR6 swap.
Dave

PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

telling Joey to not smoke is like trying to tell Pee Wee Herman to not _________ in public theaters....This is a family forum, but the blank word rhymes with Caster-great.
Anyway, she's been getting dirty all this week at the shop...trying to fill in my spot while I'm fabricating this VR6 swap.
Dave

You should return the favor...
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2008 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Dave, it is just my imagination....or do I see a finger sticking up in all that smoke?

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

Dave, it is just my imagination....or do I see a finger sticking up in all that smoke?

yes indeed. I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to notice her "signature"
Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2008 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
fresh bump for thi thread. Even in a skirt, she'll get out there and get dirty.
Dave

another butt shot for Saxman....

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2008 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
She sure seems to flip you the bird a lot.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2008 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

She sure seems to flip you the bird a lot.

that is her "signature".....I just happen to be the lucky guy behind the camera.
Even our wedding picture has her "finger" showing in it.
Dave
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2008 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Fieros and skirts ... sweet!

I know that after Dave, the finger is for me, too
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
had to bump it to get a smile on my face
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

fresh bump for thi thread. Even in a skirt, she'll get out there and get dirty.
Dave

another butt shot for Saxman....

She can loosen my lug nuts anytime.

Sorry I just couldn’t help myself.

Hope that made you smile Dave.

If you haven’t seen it I posted a happy animal thread to try and make all those lately that have lost animals smile.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/058987.html

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock