Started on: 03-15-2009 09:30 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Nurb432 on 03-16-2009 10:34 AM
turboguy327

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
I have 6 paintball guns that I need to put in cases to bring to the field with me. They make cases but they only hold 1 marker and I would like to try and not have 6 cases. I am hoping to maybe have 2 markers to a case. I was thinkin of getting briefcases and padding them somehow. The stuff inside pistol cases if I can find just the padding. The guns are about 2 feet long but can take them apart to go in cases. They need to be able to hold up to abuse as well. I would prefer hard case too. Any ideas on cheap cases or padding?? I dont wanna get a rifle case cuz they wont fit in my focus. I was looking at this case from wal mart http://www.walmart.com/cata...o?product_id=4383951 , Its from winchester so maybe it will work??
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AJ7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
I've seen those large ones... for rifles with scopes (enough room for 2 rifles with scopes and then some) so I would assume that would work for most, if not all of your paintball guns.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
they wont fit in my focus though. I need something that will fit in the truck of my focus. Its a hatchback but its not big enough.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
It took me a moment to realize what you meant by "Focus". Your not hunting clowns are you?

Your bringing six guns? How many hands do you have? lol
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:

It took me a moment to realize what you meant by "Focus". Your not hunting clowns are you?

Your bringing six guns? How many hands do you have? lol

guess that was my problem too. lol

you could just build some to your specs, wouldnt cost too much and it would be just what ya need.

turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
lol. A ford focus. I bring different guns for different things. Some are full auto and shoot over 25 balls a second and others are sniper guns. And backups in case something happens. Plus a sidearm. And an extra or 2 for friends that wanna play and dont have guns or for newbies that wanna try paintball out and dont wanna drop 300 or 400 on a gun just to try it out. So I bring what I have. I dont wanna have to think "I really wish I brought that gun" or something like that. Its over an hour drive to the field. I hate living in the city so much.
reverend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reverendSend a Private Message to reverendDirect Link to This Post
Lowes has a metal tool case, a little larger than a briefcase with foam on the inside to make it a custoom fit to anything you want to put in it. Hard aluminum case, they run about $30 in the tool department with the rest of the tool boxes. I have a couple of them. They fit in the trunk of the Fiero.
turboguy327

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turboguy327Send a Private Message to turboguy327Direct Link to This Post
Ill hafta check that out today. Never thought to look there. Thank you
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post03-16-2009 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AJ7:

guess that was my problem too. lol

you could just build some to your specs, wouldnt cost too much and it would be just what ya need.

I 2nd that idea. No worse then building speaker boxes. Cover them with vinyl or someting so they look 'pretty'. Craft stores will have the 'hardware' to go with them.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock