Started on: 11-12-2008 03:20 PM
Replies: 50
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-12-2008 05:59 PM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
84Bill died late last night of a broken heart. He was a good man who was always willing to help anyone in need. He enjoyed the simple things in life, always had a smile and a kind word to give to anyone he met. He is survived by his son William and his daughter Charlie Sue both of whom reside out of state with their mother. 84Bill proudly served his country as an army reservist and national guardsman. He was also an accomplished computer technician and mechanic. He loved his 88 fireo and often liked to drive along the intercoastal. Services are TBA, please do not send flowers. Donations can be made to any of the following listed organisations by folowing the link. Fallen Heroes Memorial
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
You misspelled Fiero. The old 84Bill may be dead, but let's hope the new one is with us for a long time to come. Having your heart broken will harden you, but life goes on. There will be other chances for love and brighter futures.
If you really are planning to take yourself out, give yourself one last chance for help. Call the police or have yourself committed. They should be able to get you the help you really need.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 11-12-2008).]

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post
You rock Bill
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Did I miss something here.

Is this a "I'm Bill's broken heart speaking" Or has Bill met an end and this is a relative writing this?

Maybe it is a joke I don't get? It doesn't sound very funny if it is.

What's up Bill? Is there still a Bill I cringe to ask?
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
This is me not commenting.

------------------
stimpy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Don't joke bill please. If you may think contrary, there are people here who care what happens to you.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
First this: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/060615.html

Now this thread, I realize that many of us have issues, myself included but, this is not funny.
I doubt it was intended to be funny but, either there is a problem or there isn't.
If there is a problem, seek help to get it corrected, overcome or ignored.
I don't agree with 84Bill on a vast number of issues but wish him no harm.
This kind of thing hurts the entire community. Sorry but, that's the way I see it.

Get some help it that's what's needed but don't scare the crap out of the Fiero Community just seeking attention.

Ron
calamityjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneDirect Link to This Post
I care and this isn't funny Bill! I've been working, did I miss something?

Jane

------------------
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Don't joke bill please. If you may think contrary, there are people here who care what happens to you.

If you believe in a god start praying.... I'm not joking.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by blackrams:
If there is a problem, seek help to get it corrected, overcome or ignored.
Ron

Ron,
I'm on a new mission.... I will not just overcome it, I will KILL it. All I need are some buddies with guns, I know right where to go to get the best people and equipment to complete my mission. I will not stop my mission, I will crush anthing that gets in the way of me completing my mission. Failure is not an option.

Thank you all for your concerns.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

If you believe in a god start praying.... I'm not joking.

Well in that case. I have a better idea. Why not come out here. I have a nice place for you to stay and I could use some help with some projects.
You can kill yourself anywhere so why not help me out before you go.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Ron,
I'm on a new mission.... I will not just overcome it, I will KILL it. All I need are some buddies with guns, I know right where to go to get the best people and equipment to complete my mission. I will not stop my mission, I will crush anthing that gets in the way of me completing my mission. Failure is not an option.

Thank you all for your concerns.

Are you shitting me? Go get some help, they have a pretty white coat you can wear for a while. You know, the ones where the sleeves fasten to the back side.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
You can kill yourself anywhere so why not help me out before you go.

I have no intentions on killing myself. Yes, a part of me died but I didnt do it rather someone or someTHING else did it. I will not rest until I return the favor.

I believe that by killing ones self one will end up back here on the ball of dirt to try again under even more dificult circumstances. No Pokey, I have it good... very good so that aint me man but I also have a mission to complete. I have to kill this evil in my life once and for all and I will travel to the ends of the earth if I have to in order to complete that mission.

I can not deny the fact some evil force has been ****ing with my life... it's time for me to **** back and I fully intend to do just that. I realized yesterday that I will never be happy until I do... and I intend to be happy again.... even if it kills me.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Are you shitting me? Go get some help, they have a pretty white coat you can wear for a while. You know, the ones where the sleeves fasten to the back side.

Buzz off ******* ... I dont need your stupid bullsit... now get lost.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

I have no intentions on killing myself. Yes, a part of me died but I didnt do it rather someone or someTHING else did it. I will not rest until I return the favor.

I believe that by killing ones self one will end up back here on the ball of dirt to try again under even more dificult circumstances. No Pokey, I have it good... very good so that aint me man but I also have a mission to complete. I have to kill this evil in my life once and for all and I will travel to the ends of the earth if I have to in order to complete that mission.

I can not deny the fact some evil force has been ****ing with my life... it's time for me to **** back and I fully intend to do just that. I realized yesterday that I will never be happy until I do... and I intend to be happy again.... even if it kills me.

Well that sucks. I don't see how that can benefit me at all.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Bill be careful, I don't know you well, but take a break to talk to someone you know will talk truthfully to you.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
I have no clue what it could be, but is there anything we could do to help you? Or to be some kind of an encouragement to you?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
Well that sucks. I don't see how that can benefit me at all.

LOL
You ass
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

I have no clue what it could be, but is there anything we could do to help you? Or to be some kind of an encouragement to you?

Mr. lobe,
Yes... send positive energy my way. I can assure you I'll put it to very good use.

Thanks
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
oh f*ck. Will someone just call EMS to go do a welfare check? Jesus, am I the only one who gets this **** ?
e30tech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techDirect Link to This Post
Bill i have never conversed with you. I dont know the whole story as to whats happening. But come on man, Trust me it can get worse than what is it. I have been in some pretty hairy situations and did not know what i was going to do. But all i have to say is....

If you keep your head up. Bite your toung (not literaly). Roll with the punches. Then come out ahead. Good things come to good people that wait.

sorry but you can't expect everything to be peachy right off the bat after a bad spell of luck. KEEP YOU HEAD UP AND YOU WILL BE FINE!!

Im new here and i cant let all the cool PFF veterans around here flip there lid. We need your wisdom.

So come on Bill, You can and will make it and be 110% better than before.

[This message has been edited by e30tech (edited 11-12-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

oh f*ck. Will someone just call EMS to go do a welfare check? Jesus, am I the only one who gets this **** ?

I guess you are. How do you do welfare check?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Stimpy... simmer your stupid ass down before I walk to your place and slap the living crap out of you...
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by e30tech:

Bill i have never conversed with you. I dont know the whole story as to whats happening. But come on man, Trust me it can get worse than what is is. I have been in some pretty hairy situations and did not know what i was going to do. But all i have to say is....

If you keep your head up. Bite your toung (not literaly). Roll with the punches. Then come out ahead. Good things come to good people that wait.

sorry but you can't expect everything to be peachy right off the bat after a bad spell of luck. KEEP YOU HEAD UP AND YOU WILL BE FINE!!

Im new here and i cant let all the cool PFF veterans around here flip there lid. We need your wisdom.

So come on Bill, You can and will make it and be 110% better than before.

Wow... Thanks!!

Trust me it can get worse than what it is

Cool.... I'm ready... bring it on!! I want more!!
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techDirect Link to This Post

Wow... Thanks!!

I know i didn't help much but your welcome.

I also didn't say it was going to get worse, just saying it always can. you just have to try to look at things on a lighter note.

Once again i dont know what happened but man, but heck your a fiero owner. We look out for our own. You will pull out of this rutt. I know its hard to keep a sunny disposition during stressful times. so i can't expect you to be peachy keen. But i wish the best for you in all that you do.

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
dont do anything irreversible. PM me if you like.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

Stimpy... simmer your stupid ass down before I walk to your place and slap the living crap out of you...

Start walking. The excercise would do you some good.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

I also didn't say it was going to get worse, just saying it always can. you just have to try to look at things on a lighter note.

Up until last night I did just that for a good portion of my life... and I failed. That leaves me with only one other choice. My mission and I will not fail. I want pain.... I like pain... and I have a lot of pain for the evil roaming this planet, all I need is to get my ass in the mix were I want to be do I can start dishing it out. OBL had better be looking over his shoulder because I'm coming after him... with a vengeance.

For all of you people against the war I have a plan to end it.... Send me to Afganistan because it will make me happy... very happy and I can garen god damn T the war will end in less than 3 years.
calamityjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for calamityjaneSend a Private Message to calamityjaneDirect Link to This Post
Bill please tell me you aren't talking about murder. You can't get to know your son from prison. Your state of mind concerns me. I read your other thread. Many will be losing their jobs soon, and may have to live with their parents. Maybe Obama will accidently bring families together again. As long as you're trying you haven't failed. Those who give up are the ones who have failed. Life will always be an impossible struggle. I'll be 43 this month, and i've been knocked down so many times i've lost count. Fight back by getting another job, and don't let life control you. It will give your son a good example to follow. Never let life win! Spit in lifes face.

Jane

------------------
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality

e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techDirect Link to This Post

Up until last night I did just that for a good portion of my life... and I failed. That leaves me with only one other choice. My mission and I will not fail. I want pain.... I like pain... and I have a lot of pain for the evil roaming this planet, all I need is to get my ass in the mix were I want to be do I can start dishing it out. OBL had better be looking over his shoulder because I'm coming after him... with a vengeance.

For all of you people against the war I have a plan to end it.... Send me to Afganistan because it will make me happy... very happy and I can garen god damn T the war will end in less than 3 years.

Been there trust me......................IT SUCKS
lol
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

84Bill died late last night of a broken heart.

Out of the ashes, the Phoenix will rise.
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Start walking. The exercise would do you some good.

I walked about 20 kilometers to my recruiters office today... when I got back I created this thread then ate breakfast, I will put in another 3 in just a bit and then tomorrow I will do it again. Don't tempt me... it might not be a good idea and trust me I will slap the crap out of you just as a matter of principal.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Been there trust me......................IT SUCKS
lol

I like sucky places. All the more reason for me to go...
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
umm... don't get your ass blown up? I guess?

I'm still kind of confused but I think I get the jist...
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

umm... don't get your ass blown up? I guess?

I'm still kind of confused but I think I get the jist...

I agree dont get hurt.

and i pm'ed you bill

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

I walked about 20 kilometers to my recruiters office today...

What kind of recruiter? (if that is too personal info, or over-stepping, please forgive me and ignore the question).
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by calamityjane:
Bill please tell me you aren't talking about murder. You can't get to know your son from prison. Your state of mind concerns me.

Jane

It's not murder if they shoot at me first. Dont worry hon...I'll be just fine, you have nothing to be concerned about luv... Our enemies? well thats an entirely different story. The need to be afraid... very afraid..
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

What kind of recruiter? (if that is too personal info, or over-stepping, please forgive me and ignore the question).

Blackwater inc.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

What kind of recruiter?

United States Army.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

I agree dont get hurt.

Ummm... thats not very high on my list of things to do but it does come with the territory.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock