911 a controlled demolition. by Chris Hodson
Started on: 06-27-2008 04:15 AM
Replies: 81
Last post by: TK on 06-29-2008 11:16 AM
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by LowLux:

HAIL KING BUSH!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luLGWaEVJhs

You're kidding here as well, right? A dude waves and they take pics of it then you try to compare it to Nazi salutes? Holy friggin ridiculous...
IP: Logged
4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LowLux:

HAIL KING BUSH!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luLGWaEVJhs

George Orwell wrote in 1944:

...the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else... almost any English person would accept ‘bully’ as a synonym for ‘Fascist’.

[This message has been edited by 4-mulaGT (edited 06-27-2008).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 4-mulaGT:

oh i thought he was kidding...

wow....

No, dude. Some people really believe that s***. A lot of them vote Democrat.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:

I sincerely hope this post was a joke... YOU saw a missile hit the Pentagon? REALLY? And "NO ONE EVER SEEN A PLANE HIT?" That's funny, because there are multiple eyewitnesses who say different. Interesting...

And here they are:

http://www.pehi.eu/disinfor..._Pentagon_quotes.htm

Clearly they have all been paid off by the Bush Administration. Yeahhhhh, that's the ticket.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
And here they are:

http://www.pehi.eu/disinfor..._Pentagon_quotes.htm

Clearly they have all been paid off by the Bush Administration. Yeahhhhh, that's the ticket.

No way Toddster- it's the CONSERVATIVELY BIASED MEDIAS FAULT. Yeah, THAT'S IT! The darn media people are all BUSH PEOPLE!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Yeah...BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH!!!! EVERYTHING is Bush's fault! Got a hangnail? Bush's fault!

Pretty good for a guy they say is as dumb as a chimp to mastermind all these amazing conspiracies.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

It's unfortunate that in almost any discussion here in OT where people don't agree on cause/effect, it becomes dumbed down to a Republican/Democrat mud slinging contest. Boring man, boring...

I suppose we should be grateful that by and large this Republican/Democrat baloney doesn't enter into the discussion in the tech threads when Fiero problems are being troubleshooted.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
It's unfortunate that in almost any discussion here in OT where people don't agree on cause/effect, it becomes dumbed down to a Republican/Democrat mud slinging contest. Boring man, boring...

Patrick,

The reason it becomes dumbed down is that invariably the conspiracy theorists require some impossible re-writing of the laws of physics in order for their conspiracies to be true. That and they never seemed to have learned about Occam's Razor in school.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

I suppose we should be grateful that by and large this Republican/Democrat baloney doesn't enter into the discussion in the tech threads when Fiero problems are being troubleshooted.

This is also oftern the case because these conspiracy threads are usually ABOUT Bush or Republicans and almost always about BUSH supposedly wanting a war. It's not usually a general conspiracy issue- it's usually a "Republicans did it" conspiracy theory...

That being said, it is good that political affiliations don't impact the regular forum areas.

[This message has been edited by FieroFanatic13 (edited 06-27-2008).]

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

My Indy keeps overheating. It's Bush's fault.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AntiKev:

Patrick,

The reason it becomes dumbed down is that invariably the conspiracy theorists require some impossible re-writing of the laws of physics in order for their conspiracies to be true. That and they never seemed to have learned about Occam's Razor in school.

Just to help out those who don't already know, Occam's Razor simply put is:

"Any hypothesis should be independent of all unnecessary assumptions; if two hypotheses fit the observations equally well, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be chosen."

In a nutshell, this means that actual evidence should be used in formulating your hypothesis while assumptions, presumptions and other fill in the blanks with what I want to be true should not be... This is LOGIC instead of EMOTION. Quite scientific, actually.

[This message has been edited by FieroFanatic13 (edited 06-27-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
to start with: the towers did NOT fall because they were hit by airplanes.
we all saw the planes hit, right? all agree?
the towers continued to stand, right? all agree?
so - that must mean something else actually caused the final failure. and - with such a gaping hole in the frame - it would not take much. maybe even a large bird landing in the wrong spot. I can easily see metal fatigue compounded by high heat causeing the final pieces of frame to give. just the fact that they stood as long as they did is in fact amazing. betcha the soon to be tallest building in Dubia wont do so well when I crash into it

ok - so - why did they fall? to start with, these particluar buildings are exoskeleton. which means they do NOT behave like other buildings. clearly. any other building hit by planes would have made a MUCH bigger mess. with an exoskelton - the innards fall first. and, they fall inside the structure. if you actually did watch the videos - like so many claim they have - you will see that is EXACTLY what happens. the innards collapse at the point of impact, and above. this in turns buckles the remaining exoskelton at the impact level, and cascades downwards - thru the interior. if you are trying to compare the collapse of these exoskelton buildings with the collapse of traditional buildings - yes - you WILL be confused & lost. the frame is on the outside - the collapse happens inside, and pulls the outside structure inwards & down. thats why it looked like a controlled demolition. because an exoskelton buildings collapses very nicely & orderly.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AntiKev:

Patrick,

That still doesn't explain why this imaginary arbitrary line needs to be drawn separating "Republicans" from "Democrats", "nazis" from "leftist liberals".

And I'm not just referring to threads here about "conspiracies". It seems in many discussions in OT if a person doesn't have an intelligent response to a post then the easiest thing for them to do is to ridicule the other person's supposed political affiliation. It is SO childish, and it happens here again and again and again... Honestly, it's difficult to believe that real "adults" behave in this manner.

4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTDirect Link to This Post

That still doesn't explain why this imaginary arbitrary line needs to be drawn separating "Republicans" from "Democrats", "nazis" from "leftist liberals".

And I'm not just referring to threads here about "conspiracies". It seems in many discussions in OT if a person doesn't have an intelligent response to a post then the easiest thing for them to do is to ridicule the other person's supposed political affiliation. It is SO childish, and it happens here again and again and again... Honestly, it's difficult to believe that real "adults" behave in this manner.

I think its because there is such a difference in the two ways of thinking, black always wants to attack white.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Honestly, it's difficult to believe that real "adults" behave in this manner.

I know not of what you speak. I always behave with the utmost maturity.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 4-mulaGT:

I think its because there is such a difference in the two ways of thinking, black always wants to attack white.

It is because the Dems here keep making outlandish claims completely without any common sense being applied. And they are liberal panty waist pinko fags
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

I've never been involved in any NON POLITICAL discussion where someone's politics was suddenly ridiculed...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I've never been involved in any NON POLITICAL discussion where someone's politics was suddenly ridiculed...

Oh, I guess it NEVER happens then.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36554 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by Red88FF:

And they are liberal panty waist pinko fags

Red, it'll warm the cockles of your heart to know that I was referred to as a "puritan c*nt" (and even a, shudder... "conservative") recently Here. You guys just don't know what to label me.

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
sorry - as soon as you drag it political - it shows you have no actual facts left, and are now just grasping & flailing. I guarantee there are both Dems & Reps who had prior warning of the 9/11 attack. and that statement is very untelling. these same dems & reps got the warning about the attack last week, the april 20th attack, and the attack that is scheduled for tomarrow. warning is useless. all you can do is weigh against common sense & reality to guess if its credible. I am sure september 10th - noone would have thought the scale of coordination existed. well, at least at the public level. I am sure plenty people heard the plan, and dismissed it as outragous. and - after it happened - not one would admit they heard about it - because now they are azzhole #1.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Direct Link to This Post

Oh, I guess it NEVER happens then.

I said "I'VE never been..."

I guess we make assumptions at every turn since you suggest that I meant it NEVER happens?
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I said "I'VE never been..."

I guess we make assumptions at every turn since you suggest that I meant it NEVER happens?

Oh relax, I put the smiley face there for a reason.

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Chris, look at this. May answer some questions from an architectural point of view... There is a video on the left hand side.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Also a few weeks ago Howard Stern had Jesse Ventura on the phone. He use to be a SEAL w/ the Underwater Demolition Team. That day he said the towers fell due to a control demolition.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-27-2008).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
Popular Mechanics ran a nice article about the 9/11 myths a while ago. Here is the online version of the article:

http://www.popularmechanics...ary_law/1227842.html

PBS' show Nova did a special on 911 with lots of good information:

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

to start with: the towers did NOT fall because they were hit by airplanes.
we all saw the planes hit, right? all agree?
the towers continued to stand, right? all agree?
so - that must mean something else actually caused the final failure. and - with such a gaping hole in the frame - it would not take much. maybe even a large bird landing in the wrong spot. I can easily see metal fatigue compounded by high heat causeing the final pieces of frame to give. just the fact that they stood as long as they did is in fact amazing. betcha the soon to be tallest building in Dubia wont do so well when I crash into it

ok - so - why did they fall? to start with, these particluar buildings are exoskeleton. which means they do NOT behave like other buildings. clearly. any other building hit by planes would have made a MUCH bigger mess. with an exoskelton - the innards fall first. and, they fall inside the structure. if you actually did watch the videos - like so many claim they have - you will see that is EXACTLY what happens. the innards collapse at the point of impact, and above. this in turns buckles the remaining exoskelton at the impact level, and cascades downwards - thru the interior. if you are trying to compare the collapse of these exoskelton buildings with the collapse of traditional buildings - yes - you WILL be confused & lost. the frame is on the outside - the collapse happens inside, and pulls the outside structure inwards & down. thats why it looked like a controlled demolition. because an exoskelton buildings collapses very nicely & orderly.

cute.. but when you actually have a degree in structural engineering, and demolitions.. come see us.

As someone who as studied how to blow bridges, buildings, roadways etc
All you have to do is look at the WTC engineering/design.. I gave a really simple example on another thread.
The crap you are throwing up, might as well as say it was a canadian plot to destabilze the US so they could have more access to bacon
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

cute.. but when you actually have a degree in structural engineering, and demolitions.. come see us.

All you have to do is look at the WTC engineering/design.. I gave a really simple example on another thread.
The crap you are throwing up, might as well as say it was a canadian plot to destabilze the US so they could have more access to bacon

I don't think The Anarchist Cookbook counts as a study of how to blow up high rise buildings.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

I don't think The Anarchist Cookbook counts as a study of how to blow up high rise buildings.

True..
But the US gov't paid good money for me to know how to do such things

I'm no psycho, crazy. just a passing interest in how.. based on training and established rules of demolitions.

IE..would I use C4 or TNT?? I'd use TNT.. more "shove" than cut. I won't / don't care to explain in much more detail how to bring down a building other than what I do know and what I know of how the WTC was constructed I don't harbor any conspiracy theorys.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
The WTC towers were built to prevent being downed by a plane. BUT, they were designed to be protected from a plane the size of a 707.

The planes that hit the WTC towers were heavier, bigger, and carried a LOT more JET-A then any 707 ever would.

It was a Tradegy no less. The bottom line: we can recriminate all we want, but the fact remains that the WTC and the Pentagon was hit by jets...

And heroes at rest in that field in Shanksville protected another building from destruction by fighting back.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
It's really amazing how when people hear that World Trade was designed to withstand the impact of a wayward airliner they automatically assume (much like the Titanic for example) that they would never fall. Given the fact that the airplane was almost double the weight and double the fuel capacity of the aircraft it was designed (BTW an unproven design at that) to absorb, it comes as no surprise to me that the internal structure of the building failed.

As far as conspiracies are concerned I do believe the government KNEW what these people were up to. They KNEW they were terrorists or had ties to (at the time well called them Muslim extremists) terrorist groups yet the were permitted to board airliners.

Riiiight... and I suppose many still believe the main was blown up by the Spanish and the Alamo was in U.S. territory and that the huge blip on Hawaii's radar scope was a flight of 5 B-17s... Oh and the most important assets at the time were not in Pearl but were called out to sea on an impromptu maneuver while the 30 year old junk was left behind for easy pickins. The freaking Arizona was commissioned in 1916!!! It was very much outdated technology.

The loss of life was tragic but the reason for that loss of life is even more tragic when you consider the U.S. government has a know history for sticking its nose in other peoples business despite the warnings... then suddenly "out of the blue" for no apparent reason... KERPOW!!!

The historical pattern is very very obvious.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-27-2008).]

Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post

sorry - as soon as you drag it political - it shows you have no actual facts left, and are now just grasping & flailing. I guarantee there are both Dems & Reps who had prior warning of the 9/11 attack. and that statement is very untelling. these same dems & reps got the warning about the attack last week, the april 20th attack, and the attack that is scheduled for tomarrow. warning is useless. all you can do is weigh against common sense & reality to guess if its credible. I am sure september 10th - noone would have thought the scale of coordination existed. well, at least at the public level. I am sure plenty people heard the plan, and dismissed it as outragous. and - after it happened - not one would admit they heard about it - because now they are azzhole #1.

Ya.. they heard it in 93 during the first tower bombing.. but Clinton took real good care of that with the FBI..

WTF ppl.. an entire race/religion declares war on you and you're like.. well that isnt polite..
Fine.. whatever.. we'll have the Obama facist/sharia law states on the coasts and the the mouth breather christian states in the middle.. pick now where where you want to live
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for those who have actually been posting information & facts, videos etc, Emotional posts are not exactly helping me form a more educated opinion on how the buildings just collapsed like a controlled demolition.

"It seems in many discussions in OT if a person doesn't have an intelligent response to a post then the easiest thing for them to do is to ridicule the other person's supposed political affiliation. It is SO childish, and it happens here again and again and again... Honestly, it's difficult to believe that real "adults" behave in this manner."

If you ridicule another persons political affiliation back your attack up with facts. Thats the only thing that will potentially keep this out of the trash can.
PFF
System Bot
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2008 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

so, are you saying is WAS brought down by explosives/controlled demolition? hmpf....thought you were a little more serious than that....
LowLux

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-27-2008 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LowLuxSend a Private Message to LowLuxDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by LowLux (edited 06-27-2008).]

heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2008 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
never mind

[This message has been edited by heybjorn (edited 06-28-2008).]

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2008 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Here is the most well reasoned and intelligent arguement in support of the demolition "theory" I've heard yet.

GTPat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2008 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTPatSend a Private Message to GTPatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Yeah...BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH!!!! EVERYTHING is Bush's fault! Got a hangnail? Bush's fault!

Pretty good for a guy they say is as dumb as a chimp to mastermind all these amazing conspiracies.

He has real good help.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2008 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
It couldn't have been planes that brought down the twin towers because on the ground the planes were on conveyor belts that moved with the same speed but in opposite direction of the planes inside a studio that was made to look like the lunar surface so it was impossible for those planes to fly. And the plane that supposedly hit the pentagon? This magic airplane enters the Pentagon at the first floor level, headed downward at an angle of 17 degrees. It then moves upward in order to leave the outermost ring where it waits 1.6 seconds, turns right and continues into Ring E. Then, the plane heads downward at an angle of 27 degrees, destroying several offices. The plane continues downward and then enters Ring D - again destroying several offices. It then leaves ring D - from which it later falls out and is found in almost pristine condition on a stretcher in a corridor of Parkland Hospital.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2008 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
So Cliff, are you saying that all four of the aircraft that day were remotely controlled from the Texas Schoolbook Depository or from the grassy knowl?

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

Uaana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2008 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post

so, are you saying is WAS brought down by explosives/controlled demolition? hmpf....thought you were a little more serious than that....

What? Nope.. an actual demolition / controlled fall would have used different stress points.
I was being serious.
I haven't done the math on exactly how much to use, but I do know that if I were to attempt it with conventional demolitions I would have gone lower on the building and probably staged 4 shots on alternating floors..
I'm not a full blown engineer, but i'm not a farmer mixing diesel/nitrate bombs to pull stumps either.
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2008 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post
Ok here goes. There are alot of conspiracies going on but come on, people. The buildings where designed to withstand an impact,which they did. The only thing is that an airplane doesn't only impact a structure .when the aircraft hit it introduced a sh!tload of fuel to the equation. That fuel burns hot enough to melt steel. Thats why turbine engine are made with titanium and chromoly steel, so they don't melt. Alot of engines have internal componets that are even coated with ceramics to help with heat . The towers metal structure was weakended by the high tempratures of the fire. Then throw on top of that the weight of the floors above the impact floor . That weight was enough to make the weakened structure fail. Once the top portions of the structure started to fall the inertia and mass of the 10+ floors was enough to totally destroy the floors as it crashed down. I think people tend to not realise how big aircraft are. Also the amount of fuel they carry, over 5,000 gallons ,easy. America got sucker punched on 9/11. We got caught resting on our laurals and we paid the price. The pentagon camera has a cloud around it as well. I have seen the video of the "object"flying past the camera . I have to ask this. What was the framerate of the camera? how was it focused? Was it a wide angle lens? Many people have flown in commercial aircraft before and most have seen the little flight info screen that tells altitude and speed. Since you are at 38K feet 580 mph doesn't seem that fast but it is. just think of how much distance a plane can cover in half a second when it is traveling 400-600 mph. A nascar stock car can cover 100 yards a second traveling 200 mph. so did the security camera have 100 yards covered in its feild of view? i'm betting no. I'm also betting it had a low frame per second rate, which made the plane out to be a blur since it was hauling a$$ ! How do you explain the missing people that where on the flight? Im sure the next of kin would like to hear your story.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock