Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I met some of the meanest people I have ever had the displeasure of talking to today. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
I met some of the meanest people I have ever had the displeasure of talking to today. by buddycraigg
Started on: 04-27-2007 12:00 AM
Replies: 99
Last post by: 84fiero123 on 08-01-2007 09:01 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:
I don’t think much of you. Or your so called licenses in the state of Calyfornia.

Obviously, there is more going on here than meets the eye but I gotta ask, was this really necessary? Don't get me wrong, I've had issues with some folks on Pennocks but quoting 84Bill, (We have the right to ignore.) Depending on the topic, I know that most of us are pretty opinionated. We'll defend our position to the death but, rarely is anyone swayed. It's almost impossible to read emotion or intent in a post, that's why we've got those smiley's. John Stricker and I have a running battle of poking fun at each other but we both know it's done in jest. John and I do not agree on everything, he knows I'm cuter and won't admit it.

Steve and Todd,
You and I won't agree on everything but I think you're both pretty cool dudes, why drive this thread in to the trash can? I'm not throwing stones at anyone but...............

Well, I've said enough.

------------------
Ron
Land of the Free because of the Brave. Most gave some, some gave all. Some ran the other way.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-30-2007).]

IP: Logged
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
what the hell?
this thread was about me crying that i got sand kicked in my gina at some other site and now we've got this?
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Steve and Todd,
You and I won't agree on everything but I think you're both pretty cool dudes, why drive this thread in to the trash can? I'm not throwing stones at anyone but...............

Well, I've said enough.

I'm trying to stay on topic but you are right, there is more here than meets the eye. I won't be responding to his attacks anymore. I'm sure the forum can judge his posts for what they are.

As for getting back to the topic, I recently took my car in for service too and the ASC tech acted like he had all the answers before even looking at the car. that may instill confidence in little old ladies but it just pissed me off. I had a lot to tell this guy about what I was having a problem with and he wasn't listening. He eventually was replaced. I guess I am not the only one who fould him to be to full of himself.
lurker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
I know more about Fiero Maintenance than any ASE working in this country today.

wow, that's a lot of techs!

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 07-29-2007).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2007 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
Smartest midget you'll ever know!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2007 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by bmwguru:
Hell, I even put brake fluid in one techs coffee so he would get sick and I could steal his work.
Dave

Dude, you do realize that you just admitted to a felony? It's not nice to poison people's food. One might say criminal.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Wow the Turd speaks, 3 months late and as usual wrong.

ASE is a test of automotive service professionals who work on the newest most advanced vehicles, not normally on 20 year old cars. They do but that is not what the certification is about.

Your arrogance is showing again, I bet the guy who you talked to was about your age, maybe younger. That means he was most likely around 13 to 15 or even younger when the Fiero came out. He has more knowledge in new cars than you.

Of course you have more knowledge than he does, you have owned one how long? 6 years that’s a long time to learn about one particular vehicle. Most of us here have a lot of knowledge about these classics.

You on the other hand know just about everything about just about any subject, and are never wrong.

That shows arrogance. Just like this young tech showed you. Now I am not a big fan of ASE certification but I didn’t put them down, you did.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
BMWguru, remember that whatever you do to your competition to inconvenience them can also be done to you.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

OK, I promised to ignore your personal attacks and I will. But explain this contradiction for us:

I said

I know more about Fiero Maintenance than any ASE working in this country today.

you said

wrong.

ASE is a test of automotive service professionals who work on the newest most advanced vehicles, not normally on 20 year old cars. They do but that is not what the certification is about.

OK which is it? Do they know more about Fieros than me or do they not work on 20 year old cars?

Then you added this.

Of course you have more knowledge than he does, you have owned one how long? 6 years that’s a long time to learn about one particular vehicle. Most of us here have a lot of knowledge about these classics.

Can you at least keep your attacks on me consistent. I'm getting a headache trying to figure out what exactly you are defending.

And I haven't owned one.....I've owned 25 Fieros since 1992. I've fully rebuilt 12 of them from the frame up. I know every clip, bolt, tab, and bracket on them by heart. I've modified 4 with new engines and body mods. And I've done maintenance on dozens of my own as well as other club members cars. I also am VP of the local club and have a Fiero library second only to GMs. It takes up one wall of my house. I have John Schinella's personal notebook in it, amoungst other rare Fiero related materials. I own 2 of the 14 known power steering racks and pumps GM made for the Fiero and the documentation to go with it. No one other than GM and myself has this documentation, certainly no ASE tech has it.

So the question is, how is it "arrogant" to simply state what is merely an obvious statement of fact, that I know more about the Fiero than any ASE in the country?

If you want to make this a pissing contest I already stated I'm not playing. But if you are going to attack me with crap at least have the courtesy to back it up with a few facts.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 07-30-2007).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
No what you said was this.

As for getting back to the topic, I recently took my car in for service too and the ASC tech acted like he had all the answers before even looking at the car. that may instill confidence in little old ladies but it just pissed me off. I had a lot to tell this guy about what I was having a problem with and he wasn't listening. He eventually was replaced. I guess I am not the only one who fould him to be to full of himself.

All I was trying to say was that you met someone just as arrogant as you, how did it feel?

I stand by what I said before, do you still want to keep up the BS?

You change what you say to fit what you want.

------------------

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

So the question is, how is it "arrogant" to simply state what is merely an obvious statement of fact, that I know more about the Fiero than any ASE in the country?

i have many ASE certs.
i wonder how we can prove who knows more.
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

No what you said was this.

NO, You are confusing two separate issues. this was a STORY I recounted to illustrate that just having ASE certs does NOT make you a good mechanic. Having people skills and caring about your work matters too. This guys was fired for being as ******* .

You should take a remedial reading class or something. Highschool isn't doing you much good.

All I was trying to say was that you met someone just as arrogant as you, how did it feel?

I wouldn't know, I've never been fired for being as ******* . Why don't YOU tell us all what it feels like.

I stand by what I said before,

All the sadder.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

i have many ASE certs.
i wonder how we can prove who knows more.

In the first place buddy, don't let the troll convince you that this discussion is about your qualifications. I have great respect for ANYONE who goes the extra mile for education. I am sure you are a fine Mechanic. That is not the point. Just being a qualified mechanic does not make one a GOOD mechanic. As I stated several times already, being a good mechanic, like being a good doctor, or anything else, is about attitude. If someone has a bad attitude then I don't care how skilled they are, they aren't getting my business. And afterall, isn't THAT what this thread is about? "Meanest people"? I want someone who CARES about my needs as a customer. That is my point with the above story. As for the troll, he is pissed about being humiliated in another thread and seems determined to follow me around forever becasue of it. Do like the others and pay him no attention.

Secondly, As for testing our respective Fiero knowledge all I can say is EGR valves at 20 paces.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

All the sadder.

All the more arrogant.

As I said earlier you just change things to mean what you want them to be, to make yourself look good.

The only one here you are fooling is yourself.

All the sadder.

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

84fiero123

29950 posts
Member since Oct 2004

That is not the point. Just being a qualified mechanic does not make one a GOOD mechanic. As I stated several times already, being a good mechanic, like being a good doctor, or anything else, is about attitude. If someone has a bad attitude then I don't care how skilled they are, they aren't getting my business. And afterall, isn't THAT what this thread is about? "Meanest people"? I want someone who CARES about my needs as a customer. That is my point with the above story. As for the troll, he is pissed about being humiliated in another thread and seems determined to follow me around forever becasue of it. Do like the others and pay him no attention.

Secondly, As for testing our respective Fiero knowledge all I can say is EGR valves at 20 paces.

You are really an ******* Turdster.

Now this is the first time I have lowered myself to your level by calling you names.

Now who is the troll?

You really are pissed, you are misspelling words, all that education is wearing thin, huh?

------------------

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Now who is the troll?

Care to put it to a vote?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Sure turdman, though I doubt you will admit it even if it is proven that you are an arrogant troll.

You waited three months to resurrect this thread just to goat me into another pissing match, after I said something in another post that hurt your feelings.

You see I don’t need to prove myself to you, but you seem to have to prove yourself to yourself.

------------------

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2007 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/050211.html

According to your own count, 147 people think you are a detriment to this forum enough to want to vote you off. 84fiero123 has about 59 negative votes. I'd say that makes you the "winner". Congratulations, trollster.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Uh oh, the red bars are ganging up on me. I'm so scared
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

John Stricker and I have a running battle of poking fun at each other but we both know it's done in jest. John and I do not agree on everything, he knows I'm cuter and won't admit it.

I don't want to be cuter than you because I'm one of those "ruggedly handsome" types that really pulls the chicks.

I'm just hoping now you don't tell the wife.

John Stricker
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Uh oh, the red bars are ganging up on me. I'm so scared

Well how else would you like to do this?

You see it is really the only way, secret anyway. You have so many people afraid of you.

You are after all the unofficial moderator here.

Like I already said you will just turn anything around so that you look good.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

don't let the troll convince you that this discussion is about your qualifications.

i'm not.
it was your statement that made me feel that way.

I know more about the Fiero than any ASE in the country?

i quite honestly dont believe you know more about repairing fieros than i do.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13603 posts
Member since Jul 2002
i would be satisfied if you changed it to "most"
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

i quite honestly dont believe you know more about repairing fieros than i do.

Everyone has their opinion and more power to you.

But ask yourself, have you disassembled and rebuilt a fiero from the ground-up? completely? Totally? I mean rebuilt EVERYTHING including the Alt, subwoofer amps (created a new circuit board once from scratch!), radios, AC compressors and control units, every last nut, screw, clip, and rivet? Piece by piece? I have, many times. Hell, I pull engines just to do detailing before a car show. Check my threads in Tech and GFC archives. Have you even SEEN a Fiero Power Steering Unit let alone rebuilt one? Show me an ASE, ANY ASE, tech who has and I will conceed the point. Fair enough?

You see Buddy, It is not a disrepect to ASE techs in general and certainly not you personally. It is simply a respect FOR ME from those who benefit from my 15 years of experience with Fieros every day on this forum that justifies the statement.

But in the interest of harmony, "MOST" it is.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2007 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
OMG...

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Everyone has their opinion and more power to you.

But ask yourself, have you disassembled and rebuilt a fiero from the ground-up? completely? Totally? I mean rebuilt EVERYTHING including the Alt, subwoofer amps (created a new circuit board once from scratch!), radios, AC compressors and control units, every last nut, screw, clip, and rivet? Piece by piece? I have, many times. Hell, I pull engines just to do detailing before a car show. Check my threads in Tech and GFC archives. Have you even SEEN a Fiero Power Steering Unit let alone rebuilt one? Show me an ASE, ANY ASE, tech who has and I will conceed the point. Fair enough?

You see Buddy, It is not a disrepect to ASE techs in general and certainly not you personally. It is simply a respect FOR ME from those who benefit from my 15 years of experience with Fieros every day on this forum that justifies the statement.

But in the interest of harmony, "MOST" it is.

But ask yourself, have you disassembled and rebuilt a fiero from the ground-up?

yes

completely?

yesss

Totally?

i said yes did i?

I mean rebuilt EVERYTHING including the Alt,

yes i've rebuilt SI and CS alternators

subwoofer amps (created a new circuit board once from scratch!)

honestly the only subwoofer car that i've worked on had a problem with the tape deck

radios,

yes

AC compressors

not on a fiero. but since fieros only used HR and DA compressors and i've rebuilt those before, i'm gonna let that one slide on in

control units,

only on a AC control head, never seen a problem with a simple slider type

every last nut, screw, clip, and rivet? Piece by piece?

yes, yes, yes, and yes. yes by yes.

Have you even SEEN a Fiero Power Steering Unit

twice actually

rebuilt one? Show me an ASE, ANY ASE, tech who has and I will conceed the point. Fair enough?

no, i've never rebuilt a fiero power steering unit.
so you're saying that because you have rebuilt an electric power steering unit that is on 14 or 15 cars floating out there in the world somewhere. this little instance makes you better at repairing fieros in general?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Here is one for you Turdster,

How does the Fiero rear disc brake piston ratcheting system work? Ever had one apart.?

You seem to relish in making yourself feel superior to others and making other feel inferior in all things, not just Fieros.

------------------

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
Hold on 84,
I’m waiting for him to explain how I am less of a fiero mechanic because I’ve never had the opportunity to repair the power steering system of a fiero.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 07-30-2007).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Here is one for you Turdster,

How does the Fiero rear disc brake piston ratcheting system work? Ever had one apart.?

You seem to relish in making yourself feel superior to others and making other feel inferior in all things, not just Fieros.

Dude just stop. It is just to ugly to watch.
Ask Todd for his Phone number or something. Write him a letter or go punch a tree until you can't swing no more. When you run out of tears get a self help book.
I'm not saying stop beating on Todd I'm just saying you really suck at it.

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

I met some of the meanest people I have ever had the displeasure of talking to today.

...Man it was ugly...

I can't tell any more who this thread is really about now...
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
Ask Todd for his Phone number or something. Write him a letter or go punch a tree until you can't swing no more. When you run out of tears get a self help book.

I am not the one who needs help. Todd is, for some reason he feels he knows everything and is always right about everything.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
hush,
i'm trying to keep this civil

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, Pokey, but Todds post is, to be frank, the heighth of arrogance.

There are any number of us here that have done the things he's boasting about so loudly, and not for 15 years, more like 40. Or more. To Fiero's, specifically? No. But they are GM's. They have common parts with other GM's. The Fiero is nothing special, just a unique, among GM, layout of already existing components at that time. Give me one thing on the Fiero (mechanically) that is completely unique to the Fiero and not found on any other GM car. The 88's had different suspension in the rear. Big deal. Nothing new there. Changed the front end from one style of unequal length control arms to another. Whoop-dee-do. Give me a break.

I've had 4 apart, completely, virtually every nut and bolt, in the last 5 years. The only thing I haven't done is work on the PS system and, since they are so rare, I don't consider that a hinderance and to be honest, I don't care if Todd thinks it is or not. I've done 4 Caddy 4.9 swaps. A SBC swap. 3.4L swap. Built 3.4L race engines. Rebuilt TH125C's. Converted Autos to 5 speeds, then 4 speeds. Manuals to Autos. Built award winning show cars. But according to Todd, that's nothing. He knows more. Does more. Is more.

Personally, I'm sick of it.

The attitude in his post, and not what he knows or doesn't know, is what's offensive. The continual attitude he projects in this forum is getting more than a bit tiresome.

John Stricker

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey man I'm all for a good beating but some of these come backs or counter attacks are just stupid.
I deserve better entertainment. I demand it.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Hold on 84,
I’m waiting for him to explain how I am less of a fiero mechanic because I’ve never had the opportunity to repair the power steering system of a fiero.

Ahhh.. Ohhhh... man... Ima trying.... man....GASP!!

And you cant PICK OFF A FLY FROM 100 YARDS WITH YOUR TONGUE!!

Whew.. sorry man couldnt hold it back any longer.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I've never watched a train wreck as it happens, but I think this thread is probably a good approximation.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
And you cant PICK OFF A FLY FROM 100 YARDS WITH YOUR TONGUE!!

i bet you cant do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laRgU2aytu4

now back to Todd.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2007 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

i bet you cant do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laRgU2aytu4
now back to Todd.

Well, everyone has their opinion and more power to you
But ask yourself, have you ever disassembled and rebuilt a bow from the ground-up? completely? Totally? I mean rebuilt EVERYTHING including the bow string from monfilament strands, every last strand right down to the nock, peepsightighted with the arrow rest? I have, many times,Have you ever seen a bow or arrow. Check my threads, Just search for Bow (watch me felx) Constructions Series. Have you ever strung a bow or even seen one let alone made a string from monofiliment strands? Show me a Bowman and I may conceed.. except for that "something wonderful is about to happen" guy. Fair enough?

You see Buddy, It is not a disrepect to David Bowman, Toddster or men in general who masturbate in the mirror and certainly not you personally. It is simply a respect FOR ME from those who benefit from my 15 years of iexperience with bows, women and strings so every day I self fornicate on this forum that justifies the statement.
jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Priceless.

Beer's on me when we meet, Bill.

John Stricker

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Well, everyone has their opinion and more power to you
But ask yourself, have you ever disassembled and rebuilt a bow from the ground-up? completely? Totally? I mean rebuilt EVERYTHING including the bow string from monfilament strands, every last strand right down to the nock, peepsightighted with the arrow rest? I have, many times,Have you ever seen a bow or arrow. Check my threads, Just search for Bow (watch me felx) Constructions Series. Have you ever strung a bow or even seen one let alone made a string from monofiliment strands? Show me a Bowman and I may conceed.. except for that "something wonderful is about to happen" guy. Fair enough?

You see Buddy, It is not a disrepect to David Bowman, Toddster or men in general who masturbate in the mirror and certainly not you personally. It is simply a respect FOR ME from those who benefit from my 15 years of iexperience with bows, women and strings so every day I self fornicate on this forum that justifies the statement.

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
with all the pitch forks around i bet i'm not going to get a response from todd.
but then again, i probably wouldn't have agreed with his explanation.

now i'm going to go change the starter and AC belt on a 88 formula.

EDIT: did someone mention beer?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock