Started on: 12-26-2006 12:45 PM
Replies: 58
Last post by: 84fierotrevor on 12-29-2006 10:32 PM
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
they better not **** this up. i wanna see him die.

hopfully his attorneys don't pull some bullshit to keep him alive longer,

how long tell his hanging video is on the internet. its going on my myspce

see ya sadam! enjoy being the devils ***** !
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Thanks for the snicker.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
While justice will be served, I think all it'll end up doing is give the insurgents a battle cry so to speak.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2006 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Does anybody else think that thee is a very small chance, that , terrible as he was, he is the only answer to the problems there?
I know it may be a terrible analogy, but: can you imagine sending , say, the World heavyweight boxing champion into a full-blown riot in Alcatraz, under orders to fight by the Queensberry Rules, against 1000 bloodthirsty, angry and fully armed Murderers? I think it is a fair analogy, but am eager to get your opinions, whatever they are...
Nick
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
But in order to keep the so-called peace, he had hundreds of thousands murdered. He was a ruthless dictator who ruled by fear and murder. Hopefully the new president will be better and there will be a true peace there without having to wipe out entire generations simply because they don't agree with him. While I do not celebrate any death, I think it'd be so much more dangerous to leave him alive in a jail cell somewhere. If he is to be left alive, he needs to be removed from Iraq and kept in a secured and secret location.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

30 more days tell hanging huh?

I hope I'm off from work?

I wonder will he be fight n' kickin' or take it like a dictator?

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2006 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I believe that he would try every possible way to take his own life, rather than die at the hands of his enemies, whoever, in his mind, they may be. But I suspect he will be under 24 hour close surveillance, to prevent it happening. It is very easy to take your own life, if you so choose, without any implements, or external aid.
The truth is,IMHO, that NOBODY will ever stop the conflict there..it has been raging, as we all know, for thousands of years. To imagine that it can be stopped is as unrealistic as asking the entire population of Iraq to stop breathing..or eating, or drinking. It is engrained in their Souls...it is as natural to them, as us in the West commuting to work each day.I believe also, that it could not even be stopped, if Jesus Christ and Muhammed were to appear at Mecca, on Easter Sunday, holding hands. Somebody would deny it, and then the War would start all over again. Because it is NOT now about religion, it is about POWER.
Tragically, their have been as many American lives lost in the conflict now, as were killed in the 9/11 horror.Not including civilian deaths, and those of soldiers from other Countries.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Truely sad that any lives have to be lost. But I wonder how many would die had nothing been done after 9/11. Dirty bombs, nukes, chemicals and the like would most likely now be commonly reported as being set off among the populations. If nothing, I believe that the war in Iraq has "called out" those who would've carried out those kinds of attacks on the civilian population and kept them from killing thousands, if not millions, of innocent people.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 12-26-2006).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Do you think it will be televised on CNN?
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post
Funny thing is...they said the genocide trial would continue...even AFTER the execution.
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:
Does anybody else think that thee is a very small chance, that , terrible as he was, he is the only answer to the problems there?
I know it may be a terrible analogy, but: can you imagine sending , say, the World heavyweight boxing champion into a full-blown riot in Alcatraz, under orders to fight by the Queensberry Rules, against 1000 bloodthirsty, angry and fully armed Murderers? I think it is a fair analogy, but am eager to get your opinions, whatever they are...
Nick

I really hate to agree with this. But I think Nick could be right on this one.

There is no way there will ever be peace in Iraq in the way that we here in America or other democratic countries think of peace.

I order for them to be peaceful they will need as big a nut as Suddam running things. Maybe not as genocidal but just as vicious.

I still say we should have Nuked the whole dam country. Would have saved a lot of American lives and created a nice glass parking lot for the oil workers sent in after the radiation subsides.

Sorry but there is no way Iraq will ever be peaceful, they will always be fighting each other.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
Only available on Viewers Choice Pay Per View. It's the execution you've been waiting for!!!! Saddam meets his maker.... Only on Viewer's Choice.... LOL (joke only)

Why not... The French televise their executions.

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula T-tops
CJB 143 of 1252 "factory T-top cars"

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
I have been out of touch for a few days but expect that there will be an appeal and that will delay any potential execution date.

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 12-26-2006).]

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Nick

Haven't people been trying to ream me for saying that for the last couple of years here? He was the cork in the bottle, and the hardcore death tolls had happened decades earlier as he consolidated power, smacking down the opposition. The country was pretty damn peaceful at the time of the invasion.

One of the reports I read was about the literary centers in towns that for thousands of years through everything in the evenings and weekends after prayers people would gather to buy books, and discuss literature. That is done and gone, your to likely to get blown up in a mass bombing or murdered on your way to or from, so one of the most civilized things about their society that even operated freely under Saddam is history.

The hundreds of civilians a day getting murdered may have initially been glad we came, I was watching a video the other day from a soldier showing how the their attitude and his changed over his tour. They were happy friendly people when he got there and he hated them when he got out because the kids that used to wave and smile were throwing rocks at their convoys and cursing them instead. Here is one of the videos, not work safe due to language. I don't know if the guy taking the video is a contractor or actually military. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5_-RXw8R3A

Can't find the other one now that was a personal perspective, was saddening.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
I say instead of hanging him,, just string him up,,,very very slowly. He'll kick and fight alright !!
Yes there is a difference..
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I have been out of touch for a few days but expect that there will be an appeal and that will delay any potential execution date.

I think it was the appeals court that made the ruling.
G-Nasty

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for G-NastyClick Here to visit G-Nasty's HomePageSend a Private Message to G-NastyDirect Link to This Post
Saddam killed people that tried to overtake his regime.

International laws allow for this - IMHO-He 'was' the recognized leader.

But he couldnt keep his mouth shut on Israel and retaliations.

That hangin' judgement must have been thru a funky ass slap together U.S. new Iraqi puppet court.

It will be a battle cry to all those loyal to thier lands and corrupt dictator. The bloodshed will now undoubtly be brought over here.

Its not like we're crystal clean-The U.S. has a long shameful greedy history as much as any other lands.

Again, whats left out of all these discussions on war is financial & human costs.

Many people & banks have made hordes of loot from this Presidents endless money pit endeaver. Hell they even lent Saddam 2 billion prior to invading.

Germany wanted Rumsfeld to also answer for war crimes- Thats one reason he had to go. That and he lost standing w/ top generals.
Hes now busy covering up **** before Congress subpoena's his ass

OUT>

[This message has been edited by G-Nasty (edited 12-27-2006).]

jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post
It was reported that Collin Powell actually called it before the war started, telling Bush, "you break it, you own it" in reference to taking out Saddam and causing a uncontrolable civil war. Saddam decieved the world into thinking that he still WMDs, probalby that threat kept insurections from occurring. I'm not sure how I feel about the hanging, he was an evil man for sure. Will we ever know all of the facts? Is taking out Saddam keeping us safer? Is Saddam's hanging going to promote peace or more violence?
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

I really hate to agree with this. But I think Nick could be right on this one.

There is no way there will ever be peace in Iraq in the way that we here in America or other democratic countries think of peace.

I order for them to be peaceful they will need as big a nut as Suddam running things. Maybe not as genocidal but just as vicious.

I still say we should have Nuked the whole dam country. Would have saved a lot of American lives and created a nice glass parking lot for the oil workers sent in after the radiation subsides.

Sorry but there is no way Iraq will ever be peaceful, they will always be fighting each other.

*im not a bible thumper*

isnt there a verse in the bible about where david or someone was supposed to go into that land and wipe out ALL of those people, but instead he only killed the men, then married into the women!!!! *IF* he would have just done what was asked of him (by God?) we wouldnt be in this mess today, but no he had to have some lady's.......

ill have to see if i can find the verse where it talks about this, but i know one of the people in the bible were supposed to wipe out that entire country.

matthew

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I will have the popcorn popped, ready for the show.
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
I'm just waiting for the ring-side seat tickets to hit eBay.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetman:

It was reported that Collin Powell actually called it before the war started, telling Bush, "you break it, you own it" in reference to taking out Saddam and causing a uncontrolable civil war.

H said that to Bush's dad, too, and stopped Schwartzkopf in 1991 from going all the way to Baghdad. So it wasn't anything remarkable Powell said a decade later to now President Bush.

I just met an Iraqi who was in Baghdad in 1991, and moved soon after. In the U.S. for over a decade now. HE says he is ashamed of Iraqi's, and is ashamed that they probably need someone like Hussein in the government because that is the only thing that keeps them from fighting and killing each other.

HOWEVER, it probably isn't necessary to have someone THAT despicable. I am not sure, but I would guess that a somewhat recent history that would be a reasonable facsimile would be Iran under the Shah. I was not paying much attention when I was that age, but in the '70's we backed him and Iran was a pretty quiet place. But I remember reading that the Shah had people killed and it wasn't uncommon. But it was NOWHERE near the scale of Hussein. And that kept the people "quiet". Then the Ayatollah was in power. I'm sure some people died under his rule, but again, I don't remember hearing ANYTHING of the scale of Hussein. Even the Saudi's now. I don't think it is that the Saudi ruling family is popular with the people. I think they kill people to suppress resistance. And yet again, I don't hear ANYTHING on the scale of Hussein. So maybe the Iraqi's DO need a tyrannical leader like other arab countries seem to need. But I would NOT go so far as to say they need one anywhere NEAR close to the way Hussein and his family did things. My conclusion: no, Iraq doesn't need another Hussein or need Hussein himself. But can they handle "democracy"? I'm not so sure of that now.
Brian Lamberts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
Gonna turn this in another direction for a minute or so.

Altho, Saddam did gas Kurdish villages killing innocent women and children--that certainly qualified for a crime against humanity.

I'm more left of center than some of you, but I don't cry for the executions of human excrement. I think folks like Ted Bundy actually get off easy with only having to be executed once.

So, it will come as no surprise that I DON'T want Saddam to be executed. As those old western movies used to say "Hangin's too good for him." And if they must hang him, it should be as degrading as possible--hang him in a public square, dressed in a womans dress or better yet, buck neckid!

But if it were up to me, we'd have a penal colonies up in the Aleutian Islands for the likes of Saddam--give him lots of warm clothes and a fine (black and white) tv that showed nothing but American Infomercials--and let him live with the cold, damp, stormy weather in exile on a remote island in the Bering Sea. Drop his provisions (white rice and sardines) by air, and make it so he never had any human contact for the rest of his miserable pile of dung life.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

I think it was the appeals court that made the ruling.

100% correct. Their law now says he must be executed within 30 days.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by G-Nasty:

Saddam killed people that tried to overtake his regime.

That makes his actions right?

International laws allow for this - IMHO-He 'was' the recognized leader.

Just like Hitler was?

It will be a battle cry to all those loyal to thier lands and corrupt dictator. The bloodshed will now undoubtly be brought over here.

How?

Its not like we're crystal clean-The U.S. has a long shameful greedy history as much as any other lands.

So?

Again, whats left out of all these discussions on war is financial & human costs.

Interesting to watch people like you barter human life.

Many people & banks have made hordes of loot from this Presidents endless money pit endeaver. Hell they even lent Saddam 2 billion prior to invading.

I'll bet you don't even wonder why.

Germany wanted Rumsfeld to also answer for war crimes- Thats one reason he had to go. That and he lost standing w/ top generals.
Hes now busy covering up **** before Congress subpoena's his ass

OUT>

Wow. Talk about the pot calling the ketlle black (Germany)
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2006 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
it would have been better to just drop a grenade into the hole they found him in, or fill it in with concrete with him in it. i think the idea was to demonstrate that we intended to bring rule by law rather than rule by murder, but it seems many iraqis are not interested in the concept.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2006 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
sadam can't breath party at wahoo's fish taco's on main street in huntington beach california
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

endless beer 1.75

scedualed for the day sadam hangs.

I'll be there. anyone with a score to settle with me. meet me there when im drunk and u have the advantage
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2006 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
endless beer 1.75 scedualed for the day sadam hangs.

I'll be there. anyone with a score to settle with me. meet me there when im drunk and u have the advantage

I hope you really enjoy the show and don't worry, aint no one going to mess with you. Drink till your hearts content my friend.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

I say instead of hanging him,, just string him up,,,very very slowly. He'll kick and fight alright !!
Yes there is a difference..

goofg note ,short rope was useg ind Salen CN
PFF
System Bot
intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post
Be it "Bear" raggn on "Nasty" , or "Bill" raggn on "Trevor" & no matter how you feel about OUR government's actions , Sadam deserves to hang.

He had murdered innocent people.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
This mornings national news said today or tommorrow are very likely. Iraq government is also going to have a curfew for at least a few days afterward. They said more than likely they will just announce his execution after its done.
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

Truely sad that any lives have to be lost. But I wonder how many would die had nothing been done after 9/11. Dirty bombs, nukes, chemicals and the like would most likely now be commonly reported as being set off among the populations. If nothing, I believe that the war in Iraq has "called out" those who would've carried out those kinds of attacks on the civilian population and kept them from killing thousands, if not millions, of innocent people.

Maybe we should go invade South Carolina then, who knows what those folks might do in the future. Dirty bombs, nukes, chemicals and the like could most likely be commonly reported as being set off among the populations. If nothing, I believe that the war on South Carolina would "call out" those who would've carried out those kinds of attacks on the civilian population and kept them from killing thousands, if not millions, of innocent people. Maybe even the ENTIRE UNIVERGALAXY STATES OF EARTHMERICA.

You are out of your mind.

[This message has been edited by connecticutFIERO (edited 12-29-2006).]

achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
Dammit! How did you find out? Now we have to keep acting like dumb rednecks until we get a new plan for taking over the world!
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by achawkins:

Dammit! How did you find out? Now we have to keep acting like dumb rednecks until we get a new plan for taking over the world!

You get the point though I assume? Iraq was no threat to us, and look where it got us. Hell even President Ford knew we shouldn't be parading around the world overthrowing dictators unless it directly affected our national security. That's why Bush needed all those lousy lies as excuses to invade. He didn't have a good argument. So he made them up.

We'll never know how many blood sucking aliens we stopped from overtaking Earth thanks to our invasion of Iraq. Without occupying Iraq we could be in Alien food storage containers this very MINUTE! Thanks GWB!

GWB - Stopping blood sucking aliens from eating our juicy delicious brains since 2000.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by achawkins:

Thas' alright. We got yer back.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2006 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Since America has taken over Iraq I'd venture to say the "murder rate" is about the same, the country is unstable and the people are at americans instead of an ass hole named Saddam.

Originally posted by intlcutlass:
Be it "Bear" raggn on "Nasty" , or "Bill" raggn on "Trevor" & no matter how you feel about OUR government's actions , Sadam deserves to hang.

He had murdered innocent people.

intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post
Anyone watch George Carlin on HBO last night (With reguard to GWB)?

connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by intlcutlass:

Anyone watch George Carlin on HBO last night (With reguard to GWB)?

I love Goerge Carlin, he cracks me up. But no I don't have HBO. Too much money for too little movies IMO.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock