Started on: 11-14-2006 07:07 PM
Replies: 41
Last post by: MstangsBware on 11-21-2006 08:39 PM
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2006 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gary W:

James,

Are you by any chance using any foods with artificial sweeteners, espescially sucralose (Splenda)?

No, I haven't had softdrinks or anything else with artificial sweeteners in years, since 2000 January in fact.

Originally posted by Gary W:

Joint pain (especially in the knees)
Depression
Irritability
Clouded thinking
Agoraphobia
Shaking / Jitters

These are just the highlights of a long list of things that have been making my life generally miserable. Nothing works out right for me, and I just didn't feel like doing anything. (Not suicidal, just apathetic toward everything.)

I feel so much better after just 2 days of dumping this crap that I can't begin to describe it. I had no idea that something as simple as a food additive could basically ruin my life.

Maybe this will be helpful to you, or somebody else reading this post. Best wishes in any case, and I hope things start looking up for you.

Gary

I'm fairly certain that I've identified several of the key components that are creating the problem, none can be fixed though one or more can be covered up with chemicals, prescription or otherwise. Radical changes in my diet and lack of appetite occurred weeks and months into this so they're the result rather than a cause.

I appreciate the thoughts and I'm glad that you were able to indentify a causitive agent in your case. I never did trust artificials myself.

James
IP: Logged
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
I knew this was going on for some time now but really wasnt forsure of how bad it had gotten. The last several events we have been to, I have noticed the change in attitude, apperance, ect. I am going to be staight forward with you James and tell you the main reason I see you have problems making and keeping friends. The number one reason is the way you talk to others and always take over the conversations. You always seem to wanna correct someone about what ever the subject is and then take the subject to the extreme. The easiest way I can think to explain it in the way others see it is--You always wanna be right and be the center of the converstion. I am sure this is not what your are trying to do when having a conversation with others but I can tell you, this is how it comes across. You already mentioned one of the others reason and thats being you seem to wanna always air your issues onto others. Why this is okay to do being everyone needs to get things out but you take it to the extreme once again. Almost like you are just looking to get attention and have others feel sorry for you. I dont think this is the reason but again this is how is comes across to others. You have to learn to be part of a conversation and not be the whole conversation. You have also already mentioned an issue you seem to already be working on and thats apperance. Why apperance is not an important thing in my opinion, most others in this day and age start judging a person from there apperance as soon as they see them. I am going to stop there and leave it at that with waht I have said. In know way am I trying to be mean or an azz but just trying to give you a insight on how others view you. Hopefully this will help you in repairing the issues you have with yourself and society.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 11-22-2006).]

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock