Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Anyone here ever seen a ghost... (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone here ever seen a ghost... by GT
Started on: 10-19-2006 12:13 AM
Replies: 75
Last post by: GT on 10-31-2006 08:55 AM
GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
Anyone ever seen something that PROVES to them that there is life after death??

-Rick
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
not what i'd call proof, but ive seen some things that defy logical explanation via the known laws of physics. some sort of separation of body and spirit (or essence/soul/whatever you choose to call it) could explain them.

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
can't say i've ever seen a ghost. i've heard some weird stuff, even caught a figure of two out of the side of my eyes, but never seen one.

a few years ago i worked nights as a security guard at colgate-palmolive in kc,ks. on the holidays the plant was shut down and i had to go in and do a "fire inspection". the plant was built in 1900, then had several additions to it. took up a couple square miles all in all.

i hated going in there. nobody around. they left all the lights on and machines running so you couldn't hear a thing. the old part of the plant was creepy. all brick walls and old wooden floors. they didn't even use it but i had to inspect it. a few times i caught myself seeing stuff down there. bluhhh! gives me the willies thinking about it.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
I don't believe in ghosts,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but they scare the hell out of me.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

I don't believe in ghosts,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but they scare the hell out of me.

Once again.. are you kidding?
GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
lurker and sostock, care to share exactly what you saw?
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Wish I saw one. Would make life more Interesting. Was listening to Coast2 Coast this morning, and they were talkin' about 'em.
Imagine if they DID exist...

If they don't, I fear the people that say they saw them, and has conversations with them...they must be loonies.

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 10-19-2006).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
When I was working at EK Co. in a building circa 1908, at night, I heard lots of strange noises. At most there were only five people working that shift in the building. I could swear that when my back was to the open door, I could feel that someone was watching me. I'd feel strange cold drafts on my back etc. Other people, when working alone, also felt strange effects in the building. Supposedly, the building was haunted by someone who had commited suicide in the 60s, had worked in the building and was very unhappy working there. A couple of people claimed to have seen apparitions in the back hallway or on a stair well to the second floor. One man after claiming that the building was haunted went through old photos of the department employees and picked out the man who had died as the spirit doing the haunting. It was a creepy feeling working there at night or alone.

Of course, the practical jokers had lots of fun scaring the crap out of you.
fierodog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodogSend a Private Message to fierodogDirect Link to This Post
I used to hang out with a native american really cool guy. anyways he knew a girl with an active house, we stayed the night there and wow. I always look for explanations but that night was unexplainable. We stayed there a few times actually but this one time was very active. When I was getting ready to go to sleep on the couch after a very strange night anyway. I saw the out side light kick on and the was a silouete of a man in the front doors window. I peaked out the picture window in the room and nothing was there. Me and my friend were looking at the silouete again and the lady that live at the house came behinde us we thought she had been sleeping. She goes who is that? scaring the heck out of us. then it dissapered and she said in here sleep some one told here they were coming to see her, before she woke up.

Earler , that week my friend got a new indian flute, He picked it up before the above happened and started playing he walked down the basement steps and sat on the last step, still playing. we then heard a chant while he was still playing. Then i don't remember but some happened up stairs that freaked us out so I turned on the basement light and he looks up at us and say how the hell did I get down here?

Then we used the ouja board that I always thout was fake. That weekend we had my freind there too. and he was at the table with us. we were all holding hands around table and he was sitting on the opposite end farthest from the board. The board was answering questions and The native american friend and I felt my other friends hands go stiff when the ouji went crazy then stoped and my friend started talking and answering the questions he never met this lady before this is the first time i took him with us so I know he wasn't able to know all this. he said he was the lady that lives theres uncle and gave his name here mouth droped and said he was right after ten minutes the native friend said use the board not him to speak get out of him now. My freind them went completely limp and fell right out of the chair waking up five minutes later asking why his head hurt and how he fell.

Does this help you any???
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
I've been spooked twice by a "hazy apperition" out of the corner of my eye. I suspect it was light reflected/refracted off the edge of my glasses. but, whatever - it spooked me good. both times was late at office, only person there, nightime & low traffic on road outside. the building is new. no history. both times, I just pack up, and get out.
if it is light reflected/refracted of the edge of my glasses, I wonder why I never see it any other time.....
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
YES - scared me to death the first time...then I got used to what we called "Buddy".
This all happened in the rent house that we used to live in 5 years or so ago.

I was standing in the living room and talking to my wife...my son was in the dining room eating and I saw a white t-shirt cross his room (which could be seen from where I was), as though someone was walking from his bed to his closet. I immediatly told my wife to get my son and move to the back of the house. His room was in the front. I went into his room prepared to fight an intruder...the room was dark, the only light in the room coming from the street light outside. As I was walking through a part of his room the temperature dropped in one spot a good 20 to 30 degrees. I ran. Simple. No thinking. Just ran. Scared me to death.

Once I recovered my mind...I went back in and everything was normal...so just for the hell of it I said "Thanks, you scared me, but I am pretty damn sure I believe now."

Now, we have a game room that is decorated in Star Wars stuff (hang on, this fact is important in the long run). At the time of this event, we had only started to put out the collection. I could tell you how each piece was arranged.

2 days after the first Buddy sighting, I walked into the room and noticed that one of the Star Wars figures was completly turned around from what he should have been. I turned him back to where he should have been and didn't think much of it. Later, I went back into the room and a different figure had been turned. OK - someone is messing with me for fun. I go and ask my wife and son if they are moving the figures to see if I would notice...they both said "no".
I went back in and a third figure had been turned. So, once again, I spoke out loud "Buddy, if that is you...you are more than convincing me."

(Getting chills now as I type this --- this belief is now deeply rooted in my heart and soul)

These events went on for about 3 more weeks. It seemed to be a game...the movement of the figures were getting a little more difficult to spot...but they occurred every day. Everything was normal when I left the house (and I was the last one to leave), and I was the first one to return to our house every day and something would be changed.

I finally asked one of the older police officers in town if anything strange had ever happened on our street...and he said that a man had been shot and killed by the edge of our drive-way back in the 1950's...now, my thinking is that this guy was possibly wearing a white t-shirt at the time...I asked the officer if that was a possibility and he said "Sure".

The next night I am in the game room playing play station and I hear something behind me...my wife and son are out of town at her parents visiting...I don't want to look behind me (yup, more than a bit scared and freaked out)...so I say "Buddy, I believe that is you behind me, but I just want to know if you are a guy or a gal...can you find a way to show me?". Less than 60 seconds later an action figure falls over on it's own (these figures are on stands and they DO NOT fall over or move on their own)...I went over to see what had fallen and it was an Imperial officer (male). I said "So, you are a guy." and IMMEDIATLY a Han Solo figure fell over about 10 feet away from me...I walked over to it and walked right through another cold spot.

I continued to "play games" with Buddy until we moved. He never caused any trouble, but there is NO doubt in my mind that he was a ghost and was REAL.
PFF
System Bot
Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxDirect Link to This Post
My best friend in high school worked at an old resturant circa 1800's that all the workers there claimed was huanted. He told me one night that he went upstairs to put out the silverware and glasses, he stated that after he got done putting all the silverware in it place on all the tables he went to the bottom of the stairwell to get the glasses and came back up and all the silverware was in the middle of all the tables. There is only one way to get upstairs and he had the glasses at the bottom of the stairs waiting to make it go faster. He knows nobody else was up there and he never left the 2nd floor or stairwell the whole time he was doing this, so nobody could have sneaked up there to mess with him. He was pretty freaked out that night and stated that this kind of stuff happened all the time there. Some workes had claimed to have seen a figure of a woman on the 2nd floor in a long dress.
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:
I continued to "play games" with Buddy until we moved. He never caused any trouble, but there is NO doubt in my mind that he was a ghost and was REAL.

"sweeeet"
intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post
My wifes grandmother died about 3 years ago.
My wife and I have 2 kids, and she used to babysit Ryan (my older boy). They were always very close, and truely loved eachother. We were over their place all the time. You know how a person can have a distinctive scent? She had that.

So about a year later we comeback from vacation (we drove). It was about 2 am when we arrived at home. My wife is getting bags and kids together, so I am the first one in the house.

The VERY moment I unlocked the door, the overpowering smell of "her" (a nice smell, just strong) , was in the kitchen. It lingered for a moment, and dissappeared.

It chilled me at first, but within a second or two, I just though..."Grandma's here", and I felt relaxed.

I have NO DOUBT she was just checking on us.
We have a lot of that kinda thing in my family, both on her side and mine.
My sister's grandmother-n-law, is "gifted' we shall say.She "see's" things all the time. I don't mean obscure facts... I mean sh1t that would make Sylvia Brown scratch her head.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

Dang, too bad ya didn't set up a webcam.
(But if ya did, maybe Buddy would yurn YOU around!

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
didn't have one back then...

but that first time was the only time that I actually "saw" him. The other times were just him letting his presence be known.
Mattyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattymanSend a Private Message to MattymanDirect Link to This Post
I posted this back awhile ago in a thread similar to this so I figured I would post it again :P

Well this still kinda makes me think but here's the story. To start off I was to young to remember this. I was about 4 and around Christmas time my mom and one of my sisters were in the kitchen baking cookies. My mom told me to go downstairs with my other sister but I said no because the man was down there. My mom kidna shrugged it off and didnt think much of it. When she was on the phone with my aunt who is a nurse and good with children my mom told her about me talking about the man and my aunt told my mom to ask me what he looked like next time I said I saw him. So it was getting cloer to Christmas and my mom was in the kitchen again and I said to her "Look mom, the man is in the hall and he's fixing my bike." My mom then asked me what he looked like and I described him I also said he was wearing a hat and smoking a cigar. Well believe it or not I ended up describing my grandpap(my dads dad) he loved to fix things and always wore a hat and smoked cigars. He died when my dad was in his 20's and he always wanted to have a grandson. I never saw a picture of him before that and never knew about him then since I was so young. I think it's pretty neat though.
intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mattyman:

I posted this back awhile ago in a thread similar to this so I figured I would post it again :P

That is pretty cool....

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
They say kids have an "unspoiled" view of the universe.......

... before they get told the boogey man and ghosts aren't real.

GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
Wow, great accounts. Keep 'em coming!

The reason I asked is because for many years I've been an atheist. I grew up Catholic and then went through a whole religion seeking phase in my early 20's and as a result was baptised into a protestant religion. That wore off as it left too many unanswered questions. I used to pray every night for some sort of proof of life after death and never saw or heard anything that couldn't be easily proved to be coincidence.

So I've called myself an atheist for a few years, not a mean spirited troll of a person, just someone who has no theology, hence a-theistic. I have recently come to realise that while I am atheistic, I'm also a seeker of truth. I just haven't found much truth beyond science up until now. Recently I went to a holistic physical therapist to have some work done on my neck, and while I was there I experienced swirling blue and white light while she was working. I asked her what it was and she smiled and said I was probably seeing my chakra that related to the area that she was working on. Interesting... probably really just an undigested bit of beef I thought. So I did some web searching for chakras to find out what she was talking about and came across some info on spiritualists. Then I found out about a guy who does remote viewing. I contacted him to request a remote viewing. For those not familiar, it is when someone can see across vast distances with their mind and sketch what they see. Well I placed an object in my basement and gave him NO INFO about myself, only that I lived in MD. He was able to see part of the object, sketch it, scan it and send me a photo of it. And the object is very obscure so that nobody could easily guess what it is. Well he saw it correctly, along with some other objects in my house.

I'm a little disturbed at the moment and it has me rethinking a lot of things.

So, keep the stories coming!

-Rick
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Wow that is pretty freaky Rick! Mom and Dad's house is "haunted" but we've only ever heard things - never saw anything!
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT:

Anyone ever seen something that PROVES to them that there is life after death??

-Rick

No, no one has.
Becouse there isn't.

Now, people may think they did................

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT:
Then I found out about a guy who does remote viewing. I contacted him to request a remote viewing. For those not familiar, it is when someone can see across vast distances with their mind and sketch what they see. Well I placed an object in my basement and gave him NO INFO about myself, only that I lived in MD. He was able to see part of the object, sketch it, scan it and send me a photo of it. And the object is very obscure so that nobody could easily guess what it is. Well he saw it correctly, along with some other objects in my house.

Don't just leave us hanging like that... show us what he drew, and what it is...

I believe all things are connected at a very basic level... like quarks... These quarks are aware of their neighbors, and their neighbors neighbors and so on... These things can request information from each other (spin, flavor, etc). We've already proven that Einstein was wrong about the instantaneous transfer of information.

As such, I believe it is possible for people to use telepathy...

Or maybe we're all radio transmitters of thought... who knows.

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT:

-Rick

Neat!

I never saw a chakkra, aura, or anything like that...but I have "felt" a person's presence before. creepy.
I once was sitting in my dorm room, staring at this annoying alarm clock I had, it was on a shelf, and I HATED it (It was supposed to play a song, and it was broken, so it would just loop part of it...VERY annoyingly, and it tiked kinda loudly.). I was sitting there,trying to study, and it was ticking...ticking... I started staring at it, HATING it, and it suddenyl flew off the shelf and fell on the floor. my roomate was like 'WTF?" it was NOT on the edge of the shelf, there was no vibrations, or anything else.

I have NO idea.
*shrugs*
Remote viewing is an interesting concept.

Not sure if there's a "God", but I do think that we are capable to sensing more stuff then we think we can. The more we are removed from "nature", the harder it is to be a part of it, know what I mean?

A dog can sniff out a cancerous tumor, but I don't think it's supernatural, it's just natural...

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

FieroRumor

35007 posts
Member since Dec 2001
Can you guess what I'm thinking...? Concentrate very hard, and you may be able to "see" my thoughts!

I am thinking you will all donate money to my PayPal account...

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
That's wierd... I have the strangest inclination to hide my credit cards...
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
A lot of things are not explainable by normal means. I personally dont believe in a ghost being a tangible thing, possibly just a thought. I would think Id have seen one if there was a such thing. My current house is an X- funeral home. Ive been here over 20 years, even 'inheirited' the hearse. All the embalming tables are still in the basement (great parts cleaning tables) and Ive never seen or heard anything suspicious.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
because by the time they get there, they're already dead.
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
I am part of the ghosthounds of ga... I have alot of photos of ghost... Check out our site..

www.ghosthounds.com
GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
I think it's because they're all outside looking at the chic stretched across his hood...

I don't have PIP installed here at work so I'll post the drawing when I get home. I'll see if I can get a photo of the target as well. Here's a link to his website for anyone interested: http://greaterreality.com/ . Go there and click on the link for remote viewing.
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post

If you look at this photo.. You can see my friend... He is behind the truck... Behind the tire.. IF you look under the door you can see legs and feet...
Now if you look at this photo.. You can see a person walking away from us..

[This message has been edited by sonic50 (edited 10-19-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
I can hardly take photos like that as "proof".

To me, this pic looks like you caught a bit of his muddy undercarriage:

(Wouldn't his legs make it all the way to the ground? Or is the ghost wearing black socks too?

The 2nd one looks like a tombstone (if I'm looking at the same "person" you are), like the others lining the road. The dividing line between it's "legs" looks like the corner of the tombstone to me.

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 10-19-2006).]

GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
Here's a website that chronicles a session with the remote viewing guy:

http://home.comcast.net/~wjjw/rv-sessions.html
GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post

GT

911 posts
Member since May 2003
Sonic50-

Thanks for the website link.

The photos are too dark for me to see anything. All I can really make out under the truck is something hanging down where the transfer case should be... but I'm not sure if your truck is a 4x4.

-Rick
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
One time, when I was working on makin' a clay pot, I could SWEAR I felt somethin' caressing my naked body....

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 10-19-2006).]

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

I can hardly take photos like that as "proof".

To me, this pic looks like you caught a bit of his muddy undercarriage:

(Wouldn't his legs make it all the way to the ground? Or is the ghost wearing black socks too?

The 2nd one looks like a tombstone (if I'm looking at the same "person" you are), like the others lining the road. The dividing line between it's "legs" looks like the corner of the tombstone to me.

also looks like the same person walking away, i call BS
GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTSend a Private Message to GTDirect Link to This Post
The top picture is the sketch and the bottom picture is the original:

Not exact I know, but darn close... close enough for me to be a bit nervous...
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
got the number of talons right.... I'd say that's proof positive.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2006 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

One time, when I was working on makin' a clay pot, I could SWEAR I felt somethin' caressing my naked body....

Oh, so now I'm just "somethin'"?

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 10-19-2006).]

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT:

Not exact I know, but darn close... close enough for me to be a bit nervous...

WOW...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock