George Bush gets shot clip! by Wichita
Started on: 09-13-2006 11:00 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: Hulk on 09-15-2006 09:44 PM
ApexNC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ApexNCClick Here to visit ApexNC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ApexNCDirect Link to This Post
Can we have a customized DVD option like Ashlee Simpson's desperation has led her to do with her music?
<INSERT PRESIDENT TO BE ASSASINATED HERE> ? Or other celebraties maybe? Like the NEED FOR SPEED game has cars, you could have a library to choose people from! Maybe a Democrate add-on pack or a Republican add-on pack? You could watch a new person being murdered each time! Isn't watching murder fun? Makes you feel good? You liberal nuts jobs. Only you could see this as a good thing.
This is all stupid BS and Cliff is right, ALL AMERICANS should be outraged by this lame film and it's makers desperate
atempt to get attention and recognition. Like Ashlee, they just want to be like their BIG brother (Michael Moore) and bask in the warm glow of the affection of their liberal minded constituants. I agree with Toddster that it will, ironically only serve to motivate the Republican and conservative American voters.
Americans will boycott this and Americans will be outraged by this crap. Sadly, the US is no longer a melting pot. Too many of those entering the country now do not wish to be true "Americans", but would rather just exploit what America can offer them. Get that passport, get that title and go about being a Mexican, Indian, European, just with a new zip code. People want to promote their old country, speak their old language and do anything but become American. It's expected that people will have different oppinions and perspectives, but there has to be a common bond, goal, objective, something that unites people to form a country and it seems that "glue" is breaking down. We can't even pass a law making English a requirement for the good of the country. True Americans should be offended by this, regardless on political party.

[This message has been edited by ApexNC (edited 09-15-2006).]

IP: Logged
larryemory

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larryemorySend a Private Message to larryemoryDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry Scott; The Democrat party has moved sooooo far to the left, what's the difference from communism? Everything they stand for cannot exist in a free country. Government run health care is a prime example.
Howard Dean is a nutcase. That is my opinion and it is shared by many Americans-and many Democrats.
Move on.org is a pack of lies. The have balls calling Bush a lier--Sheeeesh!
Michael Moore is a deceitful left leaning lunitic. He is dangerous because too many people beleive his bullchit. That is also my opinion. It's not name calling, that is what I really beleive.
The Constitution is the real political center in this country. The only party that has even a nodding aquaintance with it is the Libertarian party. If people would just read it, they would realize that most legislation passed in the past one hundred years is unconstitutional. From that perspective the Democrats are idealogically close to communist; and the Republicans are not far behind.
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larryemory:

I'm sorry Scott; The Democrat party has moved sooooo far to the left, what's the difference from communism? Everything they stand for cannot exist in a free country. Government run health care is a prime example.
Howard Dean is a nutcase. That is my opinion and it is shared by many Americans-and many Democrats.
Move on.org is a pack of lies. The have balls calling Bush a lier--Sheeeesh!
Michael Moore is a deceitful left leaning lunitic. He is dangerous because too many people beleive his bullchit. That is also my opinion. It's not name calling, that is what I really beleive.
The Constitution is the real political center in this country. The only party that has even a nodding aquaintance with it is the Libertarian party. If people would just read it, they would realize that most legislation passed in the past one hundred years is unconstitutional. From that perspective the Democrats are idealogically close to communist; and the Republicans are not far behind.

Umm... and your point being? Mine was that Toddster calls anyone disagreeing with him those things. I AM a libertarian yet he calls me a Howard Dean toadie, accuses me of using moveon.org for my sources/inspirations. To him anyone that doesn't toe his partyline is a leftist, liberal, howard dean sucking, cindy sheehan loving, moveon.org following, michael moore watching, commie wacko idiot. I think that about covered his full range of accusations used while ignoring the facts/arguements being presented.

So I could care less what Howard Dean, Cindi Sheehan, Michael Moore, Moveon.org are up to... I'm not affiliated with them. If we happen to align on certain issues, all the more power to them on those issues. If they are acting as stupid as the equivalent Republicans... screw them. If they are just being demonized through intentional mistatements by the right wingers that love to both demand civility and respect in the same sentence where they slander and denegrate someone, then screw the right wingers.

Toddster comes across like he has this vast pool of knowledge, but stripped down he's failed just about every time to actually argue any point on it's merits. Easier to berate, belittle and bully.
Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkDirect Link to This Post
Whether you like Bush or not, doesn't matter. The assasination of a president in the United States of America can NEVER be a good thing to Americans. I hated Clinton with a passion, and still do, but I would never have advocated his assassination, niether in real life nor in a movie. I wish the Hollywood types would just stay the hell out of politics.

------------------

86 Fiero GT
-Stage eleventy billion...(pieces, that is!)

04 Mustang Cobra
-K&N FIPK
-DiabloSport Performance Tune

[This message has been edited by Hulk (edited 09-15-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave