Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  First time meeting post-op transexual. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
First time meeting post-op transexual. by sostock
Started on: 09-02-2006 07:15 PM
Replies: 68
Last post by: Formula88 on 09-06-2006 11:07 AM
sostock

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
ok i have met two other pre-op transexuals before. one wasn't much to look at but another was very attractive. if you didn't know it was a man you would have never guessed.

today i met a post-op. she has had facial surgery for the jaw bones/chin, is on hormones and has small breasts and has had the, um, how do you say, uh, no longer has a penis. she showed me pics of before, during and after the "transformation". she's kinda scary looking, but if she hadn't told me i would have thought she was just an ugly woman. (sorry being honest).

the reason i'm posting this is why did she have to tell me all this? she is an employee and as long as you do your job i don't care about race, sex, color, creed. just do your job and i'll be happy and treat you equally as shi##y as everyone else.

i know that someone going through this procedure has to have psychological counceling so is this something that the shrink tells them to talk about? or does she just think i should know? i just thought it was kind of weird and not something that i needed to know for a working relationship.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Meh, I've met a couple in a bar. It's a non-issue.. Don't worry about it.
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sostock:
the reason i'm posting this is why did she have to tell me all this? she is an employee and as long as you do your job i don't care about race, sex, color, creed. just do your job and i'll be happy and treat you equally as shi##y as everyone else.

i know that someone going through this procedure has to have psychological counceling so is this something that the shrink tells them to talk about? or does she just think i should know? i just thought it was kind of weird and not something that i needed to know for a working relationship.

She has the hots for you.

Some people just want to tell you their life stories, I guess...
TorqueWench

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchDirect Link to This Post
now you've met 2.
hello
^_^

------------------
~in the end, entropy wins; i like to be on the winning side.

[This message has been edited by TorqueWench (edited 09-02-2006).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TorqueWench:
now you've met 2.
hello
^_^

Cool
sostock, some may be looking for affirmation of their personhood.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Hello.
Now you have met 3.
I can show you my before and afters as well.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
Seriously tho. Isn't this where smooth went.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

Seriously tho. Isn't this where smooth went.

you mean the smoooooth GT, he removed the long (and short) molding (along with screws and some nuts) and smoothed it all out?
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2006 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
Trannies confuse the ever lovin' hell out of me. If you're a dude get swaped over to a chick and shag dudes does that make you gay? If you shag a post-op tranny does that make you gay? If your a female and shag with a post-op female are you a lebian?

Not trying to be rude but I just don't know how to figure that stuff out.
sostock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
yeah its weird. the hot trans that i knew would still have sex with her ex-wife. the one i met tonight was following me around the lot like a puppy dog. god damn refer ran out of fuel and i had to fuel it and prime it, PITA.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:

Trannies confuse the ever lovin' hell out of me. If you're a dude get swaped over to a chick and shag dudes does that make you gay? If you shag a post-op tranny does that make you gay? If your a female and shag with a post-op female are you a lebian?

Not trying to be rude but I just don't know how to figure that stuff out.

You don't know how to figure out if you're gay or not?
PFF
System Bot
88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedDirect Link to This Post
The only time I have ever seen a tranny is by clicking the wrong link while surfing pr0n. Not that I do that of course. Oh crap did I just say that out load?

Even for OT I think this a first of it's kind thread for pff
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
I just love how sostock keeps refering to a transvestite as hot.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
There some some realy hot trannies out there I've been all "damn I'd hit that" only to find out that its not a woman. Or is it? X's and Y's aside.
88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedDirect Link to This Post

Transvestite is not the same as transsexual.

One just bluffs, the other goes all in.

ouch

[This message has been edited by 88GTNeverfinished (edited 09-02-2006).]

sostock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post

hey she was well maintained! thing is about a person that has reversed sexes is that they pay attention to every detail of themselves. right diet, exercise, hair, make up, clothes. she really was hot and i bet 9/10 of ya wouldn't of know.

too bad she was still into girls or i might have better tales to tell.
FieroRush88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRush88Send a Private Message to FieroRush88Direct Link to This Post
what the fu*ck?

some things we just dont need to knwo dude.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
So your saying you would hit that **** ?
I dunno how some of you could do it. Even if lets say angelina jolie turned out to be a guy this whole time. And then I was suddenly offerd the chance to sleep with her. I don't think I could do it. Knowing that they used to be a man. Dunno why. Just have this little feeling inside me saying. That's so wrong and disgusting. No matter how good they would look. I guess u all just don't have that voice.
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

I dunno how some of you could do it. Even if lets say angelina jolie turned out to be a guy this whole time. And then I was suddenly offerd the chance to sleep with her. I don't think I could do it. Knowing that they used to be a man. Dunno why. Just have this little feeling inside me saying. That's so wrong and disgusting. No matter how good they would look. I guess u all just don't have that voice.

same here 100% lol
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
Angalina Jolie isn't that hot. Why does every one use her as an architype for the female form.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

As a UPS deliveryman I meet all kinds, theres a guy in his late 60's that works part time at the golf shop on the local golf course, the pros all joke around with him, but he tells his storys about when he was younger and he was drunk and used to get it on with trannys
he always says, a hole is a hole is a hole.
not my cup of tea, he reminds me of that pr0n mag with the cartoon chesster thhe chhild mollester (intentionally spelled incorrectly)
PFF
System Bot
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
I had tranny problems all the time. I cant seem to get my Fiero to stay in 5th gear then i discovered wait, its an auto. (LOL) sorry wrong thread.
S.Wiliams
Mabye I should have stayed in GFC... lol

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula T-tops
CJB 143 of 1252 "factory T-top cars"

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Angalina Jolie isn't that hot. Why does every one use her as an architype for the female form.

Yeah, but you still can't tell men from women, so you're not really qualified to say who is and isn't hot.

fierodog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodogSend a Private Message to fierodogDirect Link to This Post
sostock... you should start a Girls without (|) thread lol
Just messin with ya!
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Whatever... as if Pamela Anderson is... To quote Cleveland, "that's just nasty..."
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

Meh, I've met a couple in a bar. It's a non-issue.. Don't worry about it.

one night stands?
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
Funky Cold Medina
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sostock:

hey she was well maintained! thing is about a person that has reversed sexes is that they pay attention to every detail of themselves. right diet, exercise, hair, make up, clothes. she really was hot and i bet 9/10 of ya wouldn't of know.

I noticed you keep using the pronoun "she"...I wonder how many real women find that offensive.

The person to whom you refer is not a woman, but a chemically altered, surgically mutilated, psychologically deficient male.

------------------
Who is John Galt?

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
my wife works in an OBGYN clynic, there are alot of "them" out there
some even go as far as getting there yearly exam done even though its completley not nessassary just because it makes he/she seem more like a woman

dosent bother me, either way
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2006 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:
some even go as far as getting there yearly exam done even though its completley not nessassary just because it makes he/she seem more like a woman

The "Southpark" episode where Mr. Garrison gets a new cooch?
Fuuuuuuuuuunny!

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Male and Female aren't always black and white issues, there are people that have the extra chromosones, are born a mix of sexes. I feel for those with gender identity issues as well as sexual identity issues (as opposed to feeling them... oh that was bad). Like someone has quoted, if sexual identity is a choice why on earth would anyone choose to be gay considering all the consequences. Same thought taken out to an extreme goes for gender identity. Feeling the need to go under the knife for a bunch of expensive medical procedures isn't something someone just does on a whim and most transexuals aren't going to come out as top models of the opposite sex. Without having any personal insight into the situation, I'd have to say it's all for themselves... they are people who feel the outside just doesn't match the inside. There are more of them out there post op or pre final op than most people realise, just living pretty normal lives. I suspect there are so many prostituting/doing **** because that surgery isn't cheap.

About 12 years ago I played in pinball tournaments and one of the other players was a transexual. I only knew because she was also a customer of the auto repair shop I ran and had to explain the photo id she had of herself as a very handsome man. Never came up otherwise...

Also met a male to female in progress that Dj'd karoake and played in our dart league. Over a year or more, it became pretty obvious as the hormones started taking effect and he changed to more feminine attire. I can't imagine how tough it is for someone in that public of a position to go through that experience with all their friends and associates watching the transformation. The bar he ran the karoake at was a sailor type bar on the waterfront, pretty tough crowd to be hanging out with when your doing something like that.

Since the sex change and sexual attraction are seperate, I have no idea how it effects their chances of a happy love life. A friend of mines mother had a family male friend that was secretly in love with her go through a male/female sex change, and then confessed her love as a lesbian. Probably would have had a shot (my friend's mom was divorced) had she stayed a man.

Interesting program sometimes came on discovery or one of those channels about transgendered people. There are way more people born with blended sexes than most people know. It's hushed up in the US as doctors decide on a gender and then operate and force hormone treatments on the poor kids to enforce that choice as they age. Some places embrace the difference as a blessing and let them just live their lives as whichever sex they choose when and if they decide to choose instead of forcing operations on them. There was an interesting case of a baby born with mixed sexes where the kid grew up as a girl by choice and at puberty switched over to male as the bodies hormones changed... but no surgery ever forced or chosen, still mixed on the sex organs.

One interesting story was the guy who took a bet as a straight guy to get breast implants. Had to have them for a year for a $100K. Took the bet, won the bet... didn't have them removed, he was getting laid to much. Said straight women were fasinated by them. Not sure if this link is considered NWS... http://www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=6641 It does show man installed boobs. Still has them 8 years later.
PFF
System Bot
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Scott-Wa

5392 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

I noticed you keep using the pronoun "she"...I wonder how many real women find that offensive.

The person to whom you refer is not a woman, but a chemically altered, surgically mutilated, psychologically deficient male.

That seems pretty judgemental. Why should a woman find that offensive? The male and female sex organs (not the reproductive part) are basically the same inverted, that's why the operation can be done. I don't see it as any more offensive than makeup, tummy tucks, females with implants, face lifts. What someone does to themselves in order to make their lives more liveable for themselves doesn't effect me, so why should I care?

I do find the fact that male and female are not so different fasinating, that there are a lot of transexuals out there that (either way) that are more attractive than most people I know. People aren't carbon copies, everyone is different... these people just reside at the ends of the bell curve. I wouldn't feel comfortable being offended by them anymore than I'm offended by someone born short who decided to wear platform shoes or the person that puts on a wig rather than living with their lack of hair. I had surgery recently to remove a cyst I've had for over a decade, mainly because I was getting sick of the comments and questions a stupid bump on my head caused, some really hurtful ones. If someone is willing to go trans when they KNOW how a large portion of the public is going to stare, comment, attack them for the decision (at least here in the US), I have to figure it's pretty damn important to them and none of my business.
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
I used to work for an alarm company here in town.
There were so many homosexuals there we called it “Gay D T”
And there was all different levels there.
plan old homosexuals, Transvestites, pre op transsexuals, and post ops.

From my experience the pre ops were the ones that the most attractive. I guess after they get the nip and tuck they let themselves go down hill.

I don’t remember the out come but I know there was a scandal about which rest rooms the pre ops were allowed to use.

I say do your own thing. But just like the old guy with prostate problems, I don’t want to hear about it.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TorqueWench:

now you've met 2.
hello
^_^

You guys are a bunch of knuckleheads. TorqueWench is a transexual, maybe if you have questions, she would gladly answer them.
She has always been open on the forum about it, but, apparently, none of you ever read what she posted, or maybe it doesn't sink in.
Me, I don't know how they feel, I'm just glad that I was born a female that likes males, it makes my life a whole heck of a lot easier.
As for TorqueWench, I couldn't imagine the thought and the inner battle that he had to put into making such a bold move.

And as for calling them a girl, she has girl parts now, she lives like a girl, why wouldn't I call her a girl?
Hell, she even posted her picture, and some of you guys liked her ass.......

TorqueWench, if you are reading this, I'm sure that what people say gets to you at times. I think you must be stronger than heck to face life so fully.

You go girl!!

Edited to add: I've always been curious about this TW, if you were a guy and you liked girls, why the change? (I would have thought it would be easier for you to stay a guy) You live with your girlfriend don't you? You don't have to answer, I've just been curious about that. You can tell me to go and eff myself if you don't like the question. It's just that you've been open, and I was curious. The internet is a wonderful thing, I would have never asked you this to your face. Well, maybe I would have if I knew you better, or at all for that matter.

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 09-03-2006).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I joke about stuff sometimes, but It's all "lighthearted"...

To each, their own.

Whatever ya hafta do to make yerself feel "yourself" that doesn't involve unwilling people is ok by me. I've had gay friends, and I met a few trannies, none of them were "bad people", never heard any of 'em have a desire to start wars, eat babies or anything...

But talkin' about this stuff in a car forum... may end up gettin' a bit nasty.

-FR

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 09-03-2006).]

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
if a transvestite lives that way, i'm not talking about a weekend cross dresser. but really lives the lifestyle, then i call them what ever they are living by.

maybe i'm a fag hag trapped in a mans body.
naw, i could never be gay. i wouldn't want to mess with plucking my eye brows
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Some of the dancers I know have introduced me to a few. More than one was VERY attractive and would prob put a lot of your gfs to shame. No there not women, but they can sure pass easily for one.
TorqueWench

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchDirect Link to This Post
"TorqueWench, if you are reading this, I'm sure that what people say gets to you at times. I think you must be stronger than heck to face life so fully"

yes, it does. it does because i'm a sensitive, intelligent person, irrespective of gender.
however, that hurt is balanced by the knowledge that 90% of the transpeeps out there you don't know are out there, because they don't wish it known. they're living their lives to the same degree of normalcy or outrageousness as any of you here. they're not hanging out in gay bars, they're not stripping, they're not bleeding their neuroses out all over the stage of geraldo, sally, and jerry. they've transitioned because that's what they needed to do in order to have the same degree of comfort and alignment of their internal self with their outward physical phenotype, and to conform to expectations laid upon them by their larger culture, and now they're just getting on with the more interesting project that is their lives.
so it is with me, with the exception that i'm one of a new generation of transcritters who feel that transwoman is a valid category of woman, with its own subset of challenges. i'm open about who i am because if i don't talk about my past, i end up talking around it, and that's lilke coming out of a closet, crossing the hall, and going into another one. i'm physically trans, and have no wish to spend $35,000 to get my facial bones ground down to fit someone elses idea of what a woman can look like and to gain the ability to hide in plain sight. and frankly, i'd rather buy a Lotus Elise and a nice mediterranean cruise.
i've spent enough money on this crap. now i just wanna get on with my life.

to answer your question,
i'm nominally bisexual, in that i have the CAPACITY to feel sexual attraction towards males and females, but in practice, i've only ever been physical with women, and form my pair bonds with women, both before transition, and after. i can count the number of men i have considered of sufficient interest to me to want to be with, on both hands, so i'm only just barely practically bi. obviously, when you're trans, the terms lose their strict semiotic meanings. i like girls, but i don't like STRAIGHT girls, which explains what doomed my pre-transition relationships. my role and feelings were all wrong, and yet i wasn't gay in the male/male sense. my orientation was towards women, but my identity was misaligned.
all that is a side matter though. very few of us transition just because of who we sleep with. its EVERYTHING ELSE including our sexual orientation, that determines how far we need to go to relieve the misalignment. in my case, i didn't feel like a she-male, or a guy crossdresser, or a drag queen, or a chimera, or a avatar of a new way of humankind. just another chick, like my mom, my sister, my friends, my girlfriends. so it is with most of us, and our counterparts the female-to-males.
being able to have fulfilling relationships, and yes - sex - was a motivator, but not the primary, secondary, or even tertiary one. it was more a pleasant side-effect of the process that is transition being successful in my case.
some transpeeps change orientation during or after transition, but that is more a revelation of an underlying bisexual potential, than a cold switch being thrown. it may have to do with the psychostructural changes caused by hormones, dunno. it's interesting, but kinda rare.
does that answer your question? hope so. i'm always open to questions, even the nuts-and bolts kind. but i'd prefer the PM system for those kind, cuz i am pretty well-mannered and as Rumor said, this is a car forum, and even in O/T, i myself would rather read about what y'alls favorite movies are, than the mundane and squidgy details of body ailments and oddments.
thank you, FieroGirlsMom, for your kind words; you're a love.
alison
^_^
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I applaud your courage, openess, and honesty TorqueWench.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2006 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Interesting topic. Fascinating.
I thank my lucky stars that I'm relatively happy with what I am.
I certainly couldn't comprehend the confusion that others feel (gays, other-gendered, etc.), but I also sympathize with them. As has been stated earlier, nobody would willingly choose to let themselves in for all the kwrap that society can throw their way.

Originally posted by maryjane:
I applaud your courage, openess, and honesty TorqueWench.

As do I.

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:
One interesting story was the guy who took a bet as a straight guy to get breast implants. Had to have them for a year for a $100K. Took the bet, won the bet... didn't have them removed, he was getting laid to much. Said straight women were fasinated by them. Not sure if this link is considered NWS... http://www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=6641 It does show man installed boobs. Still has them 8 years later.

Naaahh. I couldn't do that. I'd never leave the house.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock