Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  My brand new Pontiac G6 + retarded deer = :-( GRRRR! (pics inside) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
My brand new Pontiac G6 + retarded deer = :-( GRRRR! (pics inside) by shop_rat45
Started on: 07-01-2006 04:07 PM
Replies: 41
Last post by: Taijiguy on 07-05-2006 04:21 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2006 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:
So instead, the population gets thinned in numerous auto accidents.

If you are talking about humans, that sure would help out nature!

Nature is getting squeezed out so people can go to Chuck E. Cheese.
Ahhhhhh, balance.
"It's GOOD ta' be da' king!"

IP: Logged
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2006 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

If you are talking about humans, that sure would help out nature!

Nature is getting squeezed out so people can go to Chuck E. Cheese.
Ahhhhhh, balance.
"It's GOOD ta' be da' king!"

Whose to say it isn't just the natural process at work? We had a situation here at a large park where the deer population shot up so high, they were starving and diseased. They were running out into traffic on a nearby road where the speed limit is 55 and causing all kinds of accidents. Their procreation was out of control. The city decided to close the park for a weekend to allow hunters to go in and hunt the deer, thereby thinning the population. Healthy deer that would be killed would be processed and the food divided between the the hunter and local homeless shelters. After this plan was devised, the local tree-huggers and animal-rights activists got their asses all up in the air and got an injunction to prevent that approach. So then the city had to dish out millions of dollars to have these deer captured, treated, and relocated to some big-mother habitat someplace down south.
Epilog: A local news show did a follow-up like 3 or 4 years afterwards, and found that the deer had propogated to the point that their conditions were worse than when they were in the park.
There *is* a natural process, just because you may not view it as proper from the outside doesn't mean it's still not the way things are supposed to be. Let's face it, deer aren't exactly an endangered species here in the midwest.

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 07-05-2006).]

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock