Started on: 06-01-2006 08:12 AM
Replies: 55
Last post by: fieroX on 06-12-2006 10:09 AM
proff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2006 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
::::sigh:::: this doomsday stuff though at first was entertaining is getting old.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Repent! The End is Near!

Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
I still think that you remind me of......

And yes, this doomsday stuff is getting very old.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I though this was about the Omen movie remake. It opens that day.
DesignFlaw06

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DesignFlaw06Send a Private Message to DesignFlaw06Direct Link to This Post
People are even going as far as inducing labor, just so the child won't be born on June 6th, for fear that they will be giving birth to the Anti-Christ.

Some people

Tim
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

I though this was about the Omen movie remake. It opens that day.

I can't believe they remade that.

If they remake Jaws or Alien, I may hafta step away from my keyboard and

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 06-01-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2006 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
My cousin Jim was born on 6/6/66 and loved to pull the wings off flies.
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Today is June 1st, 2006. 6/1/2006. If you drop the two century numbers from the year, you get 6/1/06. 6+1+0+6 = 13.

1+3 = 4
The fourth letter of the alphabet is D

D stands for DESTRUCTION and DESPAIR and DICTIONARY

Therefore, a giant dictionary will crash onto your head, causing destruction to your brain cell, and despair for your family.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Today is June 1st, 2006. 6/1/2006. If you drop the two century numbers from the year, you get 6/1/06. 6+1+0+6 = 13.

1+3 = 4

Therefore, a giant dictionary will crash onto your head, causing destruction to your brain cell, and despair for your family.

Dude, you made anout as much sense as all the other numerology stuff out there!

People are so dumb, it simply astounds me.

666. Ohh this thread is now evil....
666 oh crap, now it's even MORE evil! ;eek:

I cannot believe that people are asking to have their babies induced on the 5th so they don't have a baby born on that day.

They had a lady on last night... they asked her "what do you think this day means", She said, iI think it means evil...it means the antichrist!

Did you see the evil beast in the USB thread?!?!? At first, I thought it was just some smiling sluggy menu monster, but now that I look again, it is OBVIOUSLY a manifestation of PURE EVIL.

edit: 999 is going. Think about it.

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 06-01-2006).]

achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to name my son Damien but because of one stupid demon possesion my wife said no. Jeezus some people!

Six 66's oooooooooooooooh.

PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by achawkins:

I wanted to name my son Damien but because of one stupid demon possesion my wife said no.

So then you went with, what, Judas?? (Please be absolutely certain, I AM KIDDING!)

On topic, I am surprised there hasn't been more "end of the world" stuff going on about 6/6/06. Actually relatively quiet on the doomsday front.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
how many weddings will be on that day. will a church deny a wedding on this day? just a thought.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

how many weddings will be on that day. will a church deny a wedding on this day? just a thought.

Heh, if you have the money, I'm sure God will open his doors to ya.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
make no mistake, there will be a LOT of weddings that day.

Till death do you part. muhahahahaha!

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

how many weddings will be on that day.

A friend of mine is getting married that day.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

A friend of mine is getting married that day.

If they happen to serve Kool-Aid at the reception, you might want to pass on it.

And if they have any kids...ooooh. Might not want to let them play with yours!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2006 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
When 6-6-06 comes, you'll ALL be singing a different tune!
You'll all be like "Boon!, please take me with you! PLEASE!!!!!
But it will be too late.
I will already have gone.
To the liquor store.
And you will remain thristy.
While I drink my 666 pack.

"The Power Of Beer Compels You!"
buger_57

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buger_57Send a Private Message to buger_57Direct Link to This Post
HEY thats my dad's b-day he is gettin old...lol devil dad
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
you guys are so dammmed funny
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
soon to be my new licence plate: six6six
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Its 555 that you have to watch out for
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

I know I"m going to regret this post.
My wife and I never even considered that our 25th Wedding Anniversary would end up being celebrated on 6/6/06. I have always joked about our wedding being on D Day, 1981, (40 years after one of the biggest combat events in human history) when I jokingly mentioned to her that our anniversary was going to be on 6/6/06, she almost became possessed. No thanks, I'm not going there! Some how, this always costs me money. Anyone have any idea how much farther my Fieros would be ahead if there weren't any jewelry stores?

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

Cadillac Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cadillac JackSend a Private Message to Cadillac JackDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

1+3 = 4

O CRAP MY SIDES ARE SPLITTING!! THAT'S HILARIOUS! YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK AND BECOME A PROPHET!

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
This is MY kind of 666:

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
This is MY kind of 666:

you, sir, are pure evil. now i'm thinking evil thoughts, and it's all your fault.

my crystal ball tells me that the antichrist will be concieved, rather than born, on 6/6/6, so no secks for anyone that day, or else!

unless you want to hasten the second coming, in which case, go to it.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 06-02-2006).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

lurker

12351 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by proff:
http://www.meta-religion.com/Esoterism/Numerology/terror_attack.htm

are we possibly a little obsessed by the TEOTWAWKI scenario? do you actually think it's going to happen soon, or are you just rattling our cages?

i admit, i think the world is going to heck in a handbasket, but i dont think it will be anything quick or especially abrupt, not even really noticeable in my lifetime. just a long slow slide into feudalism, where the rich and powerful own most everything and the rest of us rent from them, work for them, and fight each other for them. the air and water will get gradually worse, and we'll take it for granted that it's either inevitable or has always been that way.
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
You are all so VERY wrong..

it's not 6/6/06 that you should be afraid of.. the event that you all should be fearing is going to happen next year on 7/7/07..

We ALL know that 6 is afraid of 7, because 7 8 9...

Sheesh.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Didn't someone discover that the ancient texts that were translated, were translated wrong and 666 was wrong. It was really some other number. I can't remember right now what it was. But it was funny to hear.

------------------
85GT 5spd ,93 Eldorado 4.9 Dual O2 Custom Chip, Archie Clutch. Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything 245/50/16's Not Your Average 4.9 Capt Fiero Com --- My Over View Cadero Pics

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
How often does this happen here? I think it's a sign that the devil is amoung us! In case you missed it on his thread, it must be reposted here and everyone warned!

6 posts and 66 views!!!!!
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

How often does this happen here? I think it's a sign that the devil is amoung us! In case you missed it on his thread, it must be reposted here and everyone warned!

6 posts and 66 views!!!!!

Yeah, SUUUURE, I be this is just anothe rone of them that photoshop dealies you try to pull on us...

PFF
System Bot
JT6666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JT6666Send a Private Message to JT6666Direct Link to This Post
6666 = is the last 4 digits of my phone number and Car Tag.

Both were random events.

Coincidence?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
Yeah, SUUUURE, I be this is just anothe rone of them that photoshop dealies you try to pull on us...

NO! Actual screen shot! Somethings you just can't make up!

------------------

For the latest and coolest Fiero and Pennocks apparel and accessories, please visit Fiero Lives Online

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JT6666:
Coincidence?

I think not, spawn of satan!

fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
I'm Satan! FieroRumor has decrypted my master plan!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Aaaaaarrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why do I never get the credit I deserve!!!!!!!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
What about June 6 of 1906?

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
that was before the internet could spread the theories around so fast... just wait until 2106!!!!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
http://www.666.com/

This has to be the dumbest web site owner on the planet! How can anyone own a website with so much potential (currently) and waste the opportunity to capitalize on the potential!

------------------

For the latest and coolest Fiero and Pennocks apparel and accessories, please visit Fiero Lives Online

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by Formula:

that was before the internet could spread the theories around so fast... just wait until 2106!!!!

No need for theories human, you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock