Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Motorcycles - what do you drive? (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Motorcycles - what do you drive? by fierosound
Started on: 10-09-2005 01:48 PM
Replies: 206
Last post by: Spektrum-87GT on 08-07-2006 12:01 PM
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2006 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Insured / Plated my old Ninja yesterday, and put about 50 miles on it. I haven't plated/rode this bike since '99 because my Fiero was taking up a lot of my time. It's "Wicked" fast and while stock appearing, this bike has a Formula One race cam, larger carbs, modified exhaust, and ignition advance kit. Photo doesn't show new Z rated tires recently put on, replaced the burned off rear with 2 sizes up replacement(front same factory size), $300 for the new Bridgestones. Really brought a big smile to my face while out on the run, scubbing the tires in!!!

This photo might jive some memories, same year/make (85 Ninja ZX900R) used in movie "Top Gun"

Since this is in Off Topic, This beast (has run a 9.65 @ 136mph 1/4 mile) is alot more fun to drive that my yellow GT !!!

------------------

Car History: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/025670.html

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 05-11-2006).]

IP: Logged
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2006 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

What's with the sign & squad car?

It was a parade. I was in the parade. So was the squad car.

hooter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hooterSend a Private Message to hooterDirect Link to This Post
Recently got a 1987 Honda Magna, AKA the "Super Magna" ,,V-four 700, I absolutly love it,,I think my V8 Fiero (not finished) had a heart attack when I brought the Super home!!
Hooter
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
I saddle up to a '77 Honda Gold Wing GL1000...

Full vetter faring and bates bags and trunk..

Love that bike!!
silversurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silversurferSend a Private Message to silversurferDirect Link to This Post
I'll be putting my bike on the road next month.I have a 74 Honda CB360.I bought her at a yard sale for 50 bucks.It had been sittin in a guys barn since 1984.She needs some brake work and a battery and seat cover and some mouse nest free mufflers and she'll be ready to run.The best part is she doesnt even have 11,000 miles on her yet.I also have a 83 Suzuki GS650 but I have some engine work to do on it and my pride and joy to one day be restored is a 1974 Indian enduro(sorry if I mispelled but it is an Indian).
Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-15-2006 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:
Since this is in Off Topic, This beast (has run a 9.65 @ 136mph 1/4 mile) is alot more fun to drive that my yellow GT !!!

Timeslip?

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Timeslip along with photo's of the run reside with the original owner, in a framed picture, which he didn't want to part with. He was forced to sell the bike by his wife, after he was nailed for doing 135mph in a 35mph zone, and blew drunk to top it off. He had "Superbike Racing" connections, and performed all modifications to this bike. I purchased (stole it price wise) the bike from him back in 1993 with 7,000 miles on the clock, has 12,000 miles on it today.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Timeslip along with photo's of the run reside with the original owner, in a framed picture, which he didn't want to part with. He was forced to sell the bike by his wife, after he was nailed for doing 135mph in a 35mph zone, and blew drunk to top it off. He had "Superbike Racing" connections, and performed all modifications to this bike. I purchased (stole it price wise) the bike from him back in 1993 with 7,000 miles on the clock, has 12,000 miles on it today.

Dyno day, bring ur yellow fiero and ur bike. then u can frame up ur hp and or time slips. since you know own both vehicles. I wish I could dyno my R1 but don't got the dough currently.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2006 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
i wish i knew of a bike dyno in my area, i'd really liket know what my bike is puttn out
stock is 154hp, but i have the pipe (not that that does much) power commander 3 usb, and a K&N
Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2006 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post

So you didn't ride it to that time. Now it makes sense. So with you on it, its prob more like 12 or 13 second bike. I agree with Trevor, dyno it and run it yourself and then you can photoshop those into the pics of your bike since you love to photoshop things that you own.

Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
dubble poste

[This message has been edited by Brian Lamberts (edited 05-16-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post

Brian Lamberts

2691 posts
Member since Feb 2003
89 Honda xl600v Transalp (truly a cult classic!)

also have an 85 Kawasaki GPz 750 turbo in the garage.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
OK, I have nothing against cali kid, I never even argued about his car not making the power he claims. even after I have seen motors with more mods or the same as his making way less power. I also didn't dispute his skidpad results but wonderd how it was atatined. but as far as his bike hitting those times. and then the owner refusing to part with it. now other people are claiming bs. and on this one, I gota call it too. I see alot of people rip on calikid for making claims but not posting proof. I also see people jump on anyone who questions calikids claims. I see alota **** . But the one thing I don't ever see. is proof. straight up.
if all this car/bike stuff is true. why not prove it and shut everyone that disagree's up. if someone called me on some **** that i new was true. the first thing I would do is get the proof I need, the second would be I would shove it in there face. to shut them up.
I'm sure you have nothing to prove. and what not. but why not just dyno the car. so you know the exact numbers. same with the bike. I say run them at the track, and dyno them. and then frame that **** . it would look good in the garage. and post it up here. i am sure it would help alot of people looking to do engine swaps as well. so if you dont wanna do it to shut up the people who don't belive you, do it to contribute to the fiero community. personly If your car is making all that power you say, I would be interested in doing a similar motorswap. I'm sure alot of other people would be too.
same with the bike., I am sure there is people out there that want to modfiy there 900 just as the guy you bought yours from modifed that one. dyno and run it and post the info on a kawi900 forum. there is plenty of people that could benifit from that info on what mods you have and what results it produced.

Edited to say, by the way calikid what was your 60ft. time? with that bike?

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 05-16-2006).]

Intel

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IntelSend a Private Message to IntelDirect Link to This Post
I've always been in love with Bimotas!

My friend had an old YB8 that I took for a test drive then I was hooked.
During the winter I made the HUGE mistake of selling my Bimota Tesi. Well the insurance was killing me but now when it's warm and everyone brings out their bikes I regret it!

Not a pic of mine but they all look the same!
http://www.bimota.it/images/popup/tesi2d/gallery_tesi2d_4.jpg
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by $Rich$:

i wish i knew of a bike dyno in my area, i'd really liket know what my bike is puttn out
stock is 154hp, but i have the pipe (not that that does much) power commander 3 usb, and a K&N

Bring it down here Hitman Motorsports will dyno and tune your power commander for a pretty reasonable fee. You can also look for them at track days, CCS, & CRA events (they've been down at MAM every time I've been there). Cool guys too!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Dusome:

So with you on it, its prob more like 12 or 13 second bike.

But with you on it, it would be wrecked, with you lying all busted up on the side of the road with crap in your pants, because you didn't believe what I told you !
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

But with you on it, it would be wrecked, with you lying all busted up on the side of the road with crap in your pants, because you didn't believe what I told you !

Sweet comeback.

I know you are, but what am I?
Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2006 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post

That may be so, but at least I don't lie about hp numbers and how quick that bike is. That bike is only as quick as the rider so its not a 9 second bike. Take it to the track, and then come back and post your 13 second timeslip oh holy one who everyone must believe your filth.

My geo metro is faster then your SBC fiero. It would leave your car all busted up on the side of the road and you would have crap in your pants. Do you believe that? Well you better because I have as much credibility on this forum as you do. Sucks to be you.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

OK, I have nothing against cali kid, I never even argued about his car not making the power he claims. even after I have seen motors with more mods or the same as his making way less power. I also didn't dispute his skidpad results but wonderd how it was atatined. but as far as his bike hitting those times. and then the owner refusing to part with it. now other people are claiming bs. and on this one, I gota call it too. I see alot of people rip on calikid for making claims but not posting proof. I also see people jump on anyone who questions calikids claims. I see alota **** . But the one thing I don't ever see. is proof. straight up.
if all this car/bike stuff is true. why not prove it and shut everyone that disagree's up. if someone called me on some **** that i new was true. the first thing I would do is get the proof I need, the second would be I would shove it in there face. to shut them up.
I'm sure you have nothing to prove. and what not. but why not just dyno the car. so you know the exact numbers. same with the bike. I say run them at the track, and dyno them. and then frame that **** . it would look good in the garage. and post it up here. i am sure it would help alot of people looking to do engine swaps as well. so if you dont wanna do it to shut up the people who don't belive you, do it to contribute to the fiero community. personly If your car is making all that power you say, I would be interested in doing a similar motorswap. I'm sure alot of other people would be too.
same with the bike., I am sure there is people out there that want to modfiy there 900 just as the guy you bought yours from modifed that one. dyno and run it and post the info on a kawi900 forum. there is plenty of people that could benifit from that info on what mods you have and what results it produced.

Edited to say, by the way calikid what was your 60ft. time? with that bike?

A. I posted what I know to be true, if you don't want to believe it, that's your choice.
B. I don't care about suppling "absolute proof" on every little thing on my vehicles, and that's why their different than other's out there.
C. The cam in my car isn't even available anymore, and TPIS was noted for not publishing the exact profile numbers so no one could easily reproduce it, but it was specifcally developed for the TPI setup.
D. There's only about handful of '85 ZX900R's with the GPz engine, existing in the US today, most in very poor condition.
E. Have no clue what the 60ft. time was, didn't pay attention to that number on the slip. Do know that it left his brothers stock ZX900R (they purchased identical bikes at the same time) in the dust very badly (went riding with him a couple times).
F. You can't copy modifications and get the exact same results between vehicles. There are too many little differences that play a role. As far as the bike goes, I don't have complete knowledge of the internal modifications, or the part numbers he used when he modified the engine.

Game Over...........................

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 05-16-2006).]

Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2006 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post
A TPIS cam? I thought lingenfelter built your motor? Why wouldn't Lingenfelter use a Lingenfelter cam?

Talk about game over.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Lingenfelter doesn't make their own cams, dummy !!!
PFF
System Bot
Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2006 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post
You posted the cam specs once. Now you are saying they were top secret? Make up your mind dude. You Fiero doesn't make 400 hp and your bike doesn't run 9's and my Metro would still whoop your Fieros butt.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Double Post

[This message has been edited by Fastback 86 (edited 05-16-2006).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Fastback 86

7849 posts
Member since Sep 2003
New Sig Test.

------------------
300hp 3.4 OHV running 11's N/A
'88 Suzuki Katana 600 running 8.89 1/4
I'll post my mods, slips, and graphs when the V8 guys do.
Bench Racing Rules!!!

Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2006 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post
sig test too.

------------------
My Metro can beat Calikids V8 Fiero.
I posted what I know to be true, if you don't want to believe it, that's your choice.

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
heres a new pic of my bike

------------------

AIM:Onefast2M8
02 Jetta 1.8t
98 GTI 2.slow
86 Fiero V6
02 CBR 954RR

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post

Horsepower claims are worthless without dyno sheets, and quarter mile times are worthless w/o a time slip. If you don't want to post those things, that's fine, but you really should refrain from posting numbers if you aren't willing or able to back them up. It would be one thing if you were claiming a 12 second QM time for the bike, but you're claiming a time that's hard for modern street bikes, let alone one that's 21 years old. Yeah, you said it's been modded, but w/o proof, it's hard to take any claims seriously.

Not trying to turn this into an attack on you, but I don't understand why you get defensive when people question you
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

A. I posted what I know to be true, if you don't want to believe it, that's your choice.
B. I don't care about suppling "absolute proof" on every little thing on my vehicles, and that's why their different than other's out there.
C. The cam in my car isn't even available anymore, and TPIS was noted for not publishing the exact profile numbers so no one could easily reproduce it, but it was specifcally developed for the TPI setup.
D. There's only about handful of '85 ZX900R's with the GPz engine, existing in the US today, most in very poor condition.
E. Have no clue what the 60ft. time was, didn't pay attention to that number on the slip. Do know that it left his brothers stock ZX900R (they purchased identical bikes at the same time) in the dust very badly (went riding with him a couple times).
F. You can't copy modifications and get the exact same results between vehicles. There are too many little differences that play a role. As far as the bike goes, I don't have complete knowledge of the internal modifications, or the part numbers he used when he modified the engine.

Game Over...........................

Ok, I don't know much about cars. and made props to your fiero if everything you say is true, but if your going to post claims that are incredible, such as yours, its a good idea to have proof. because if you don't.Nno one is gonna belive you.
2. that bike didn't run anywhere in the 9's Can a bike like yours run in the nines? Yes, IF it had every mod you just claimed. PLUS a modfied head with port and valve work, the right gearing a extended swingarm, straps, lowerd, and a air shifter. look at the bike, you are not going anywhere fast with that moped sized rear tire. and if you have the traction you need, your front is just going to come up without a extended swingarm.
to run that ET at that MPH he would have needed a 1.25-1.35 60ft. which is impossible with that moped sized rear tire.
So you where misinformed and lied to by the guy you bought the bike from. so you may want to take it to the track, and to the dyno anyways, take the results and go back to the guy you bought it from and punch him in the face for lying to you and showing you a false timeslip. because obviously you are a honest guy, and this guy that sold you the bike just PWND you because you where unaware.
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post
geez, I got to page 4 and found the BS motherload

the previous owner showed me a timeslip it ran a xxx quartermile it's rare I don't have to prove anything

if there was anymore BS in here I would have **** stains on my computer screen

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 05-17-2006).]

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchDirect Link to This Post

ditch

3780 posts
Member since Mar 2003
double post

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 05-17-2006).]

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
OK A-Holes! I think we get the idea... you all don't like Tom, his cars, motorcycles, or anything about him.

Now would all just take it elsewhere and leave this (previously) civil motorcycle discussions to those of us who really do give a rat's ass? This was a perfectly normal thread before you came in here shoveling your crap at everyone. This isn't a CaliKid thread, a drag-racing-timeslip thread, or a hp thread. It's a thread about bikes! Got one? Ride one? Swell... if not? Leave it be.
PFF
System Bot
Spektrum-87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spektrum-87GTSend a Private Message to Spektrum-87GTDirect Link to This Post
The time is not unbelievable.

A 900cc sportbike with modifications, even from the mid 80s, could easily pull those numbers.

Heck, I know a guy with a 82 Kawasaki with quite a bit of work that runs in the 8's.

That being said, love the bike CaliforniaKid. Was the original sportbike that got me into ride.

I now own this:

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spektrum-87GT:

The time is not unbelievable.

A 900cc sportbike with modifications, even from the mid 80s, could easily pull those numbers.

Heck, I know a guy with a 82 Kawasaki with quite a bit of work that runs in the 8's.

That being said, love the bike CaliforniaKid. Was the original sportbike that got me into ride.

I now own this:

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

the bike stock makes 115hp at the crank with that back tire and his mods not even 144 hp will pull those numbers. and to get 144 hp he would My r1 with 150 hp and less weight will not pull those numbers. those numbers are not even close to belivable with those mods and that tiny ass tire on the back

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

OK A-Holes! I think we get the idea... you all don't like Tom, his cars, motorcycles, or anything about him.

before you came in here shoveling your crap at everyone. QUOTE]

I belive it was calikid who came in shoveling his crap at everyone. because thats exactly what it is. If I went around and posted in every thread a bunch of bullshit that isn't even possible in peoples threads do you have any idea how fast I would be called out? I'm not wrecking a thread. im simply stating that what he put was not possible and if he keeps making outrages claims, he should have some proof. If I made a 8 thousand mpg 800 hp 2 ton car. and then i went telling people about it. you think they would want proof? same **** .
I don't get why some of the people here automaticly belive it because its calikid or because he has a full green bar. If he posted this on bimmerforums.com you know what the replys would be? proof or ban. only other forum besides this one I can see him saying this stuff and automaticly being belived would be hondahookup.com some kid stick a aem intake on his stock honda civicex and said he had just gone out and tested it and killed a 2000 mustang gt. I called BS and I was banned that day.
If he can't back up claims on stuff he says and its hard to belive then why even say it? just don't say it. post a pic of the bike and move on. I didn't start throwing out unbelivble numbers on my R1 then when asked for proof deny it. come on you have got to be kidding me.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Now would all just take it elsewhere and leave this (previously) civil motorcycle discussions to those of us who really do give a rat's ass? This was a perfectly normal thread before you came in here shoveling your crap at everyone. This isn't a CaliKid thread, a drag-racing-timeslip thread, or a hp thread. It's a thread about bikes! Got one? Ride one? Swell... if not? Leave it be.

Gotta say it again, apparently.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

I belive it was calikid who came in shoveling his crap at everyone. because thats exactly what it is. If I went around and posted in every thread a bunch of bullshit that isn't even possible in peoples threads do you have any idea how fast I would be called out? I'm not wrecking a thread. im simply stating that what he put was not possible and if he keeps making outrages claims, he should have some proof. If I made a 8 thousand mpg 800 hp 2 ton car. and then i went telling people about it. you think they would want proof? same **** .

Almost... except that this thread isn't about performance numbers, dyno numbers, or drag racing. If he wants to make claims, then let him. I don't see your "internet" police badge, and if someone thinks that the web is full of factual data, then it's time to look a bit deeper, especially when it comes to performance numbers... read what's out there and take it with a grain of salt. NOBODY HERE REALLY CARES ...and YES it is this type of "calling out" that can ruin threads like this.

I don't get why some of the people here automaticly belive it because its calikid or because he has a full green bar.

No one posted that they believed him... or that they even cared about it!

If he can't back up claims on stuff he says and its hard to belive then why even say it? just don't say it. post a pic of the bike and move on. I didn't start throwing out unbelivble numbers on my R1 then when asked for proof deny it. come on you have got to be kidding me.

Once again... nobody cares. We're not playing the one-up game here... I'm not impressed by your R1, just as I'm not impressed by many bikes at all these days, especially when it comes to straight line performance. Show me your lap times at a real track (MAM, Road America, BIR, Mid Ohio, etc), and then maybe I'll be impressed.

me on a race-prepped cbr600rr at Mid America Motorplex back in April
Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2006 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post

Once again... nobody cares

Well its obvious some people do care. Who made you the speaker of the house so to speak for everyone here? Noone did. So don't speak for me as I do care thank you.

Here is my bike. I got it to run 10's at 136 with only a exhaust and a very mild head port. Don't beleive me? Too bad. I don't have to prove anything because its quite obvious according to mingreen that noone here cares about fake performance numbers or lies since he speaks for everyone here.

------------------
I posted what I know to be true, if you don't want to believe it, that's your choice.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris Dusome:

Well its obvious some people do care. Who made you the speaker of the house so to speak for everyone here? Noone did. So don't speak for me as I do care thank you.

Thanks for thoughts - if it concerned you so greatly, why not take it someplace else quietly? Oh yeah I forgot that some of you are stalking Tom...

http://moped2.org/d/moped/wesley/mvc-001s.jpg

Here is my bike. I got it to run 10's at 136 with only a exhaust and a very mild head port. Don't beleive me? Too bad. I don't have to prove anything because its quite obvious according to mingreen that noone here cares about fake performance numbers or lies since he speaks for everyone here.

Schweeeeet.... Here's your trophy:
Chris Dusome

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2006 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris DusomeSend a Private Message to Chris DusomeDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
[/QUOTE] <-- My trophy from minngreen. Thanks

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Once again... nobody cares. We're not playing the one-up game here... I'm not impressed by your R1, just as I'm not impressed by many bikes at all these days, especially when it comes to straight line performance. Show me your lap times at a real track (MAM, Road America, BIR, Mid Ohio, etc), and then maybe I'll be impressed.

me on a race-prepped cbr600rr at Mid America Motorplex back in April

you say no one cares. wrong, i care. and apperently so do a few other people. unfortunitly they are worried they will be lamblasted by the green bar bergaide for calling him out on it.
so there are people that care.
i never told you to be impressed with my R1, at all, ever. And I also don't give a **** about straight line or id have bought a busa or some other bike. I am a corner carver and I enjoy stunting. the track is what a bike is for. quatermile time is bs as far as im concernd as well. but yes people do care. and I for one am honestly interested in learning more about bikes. I would like to see people post REAL info about what there bike runs, laptimes, quater mile times, its interesting to me. what doesnt intrest me is someone coming on and posting a bunch of bs to look cool. i have genuiune intrest in bikes. i basicly eat sleep and ride when i can, I would be very intrested in what some of those older ninjas ran with modifications. what I have no intrest in is a bunch of BS. and as for me attacking tom. go check all his yellow fiero threads. I never said anything negative about it. ever. even tho I have seen engines with more stuff then his pull less hp then he claims and I do find it odd he wont dyno or track it. even for all the flak he takes. but I still didnt say anything. I have and I never had anything against tom. But I would appreciate it he could be honest for all are benifit. the last what 4 years I have been here I have not ever been involved in one argument here. I am not a troll. I don't go start **** . I ignore threads with lots of bullshit in it. but this is just stupid. why not just post the truth? why lie? you yourself said no one said they where impressed or belived him, so whats the reason for the bs?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock