Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  two weeks in the big house and boy my butt is sore (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
two weeks in the big house and boy my butt is sore by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 02-10-2006 08:24 PM
Replies: 61
Last post by: FieroRumor on 05-02-2006 09:34 PM
Scott-Wa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if he's allowed a fiero model kit... somehow I doubt it because of the glue needed. I could pass one on that was sent to me.
IP: Logged
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:

I wonder if he's allowed a fiero model kit... somehow I doubt it because of the glue needed. I could pass one on that was sent to me.

You could probably send him pictures o the model put together
Could be fun and F-I-E-R-O would love it, "My new Fiero, build pictures"
Brad

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I have some Trade magazines I could send you if you want.
Mostly stuff geared towards IT professionals. I am not sure if you are interested in reading about the
latest network routers, and how to set up a NAT etc etc etc. But if anyone thinks Andrew would enjoy these
I will package several up and send them to him.

Randy

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Linda Rogers here ( I got Andrew on the phone).......just an update.

"One of the screws here in jail caught a few of us horsing around and sent three of us to the "box". Two weeks being locked in my cell for 23 out of 24 hours. The cool thing is that I got to sleep all day, I didn't have to wait in line for my meals, they were passed throught the door. I didn't have to talk to my annoying wife, I only had 10 minutes a week for phone calls. The really cool thing about the "box" is that you can say anything to the screws. I exercised my right to call one of them an ******* . I've read through all of the stuff I've gotten so far. If anyone has any old MAD magazines or car mags hanging around, feel free to send them my way. I'm looking forward to getting out soon. Those posting stuff that they find amusing, beware when I get out. I've had plenty of time to be "creative"

Enough from him. He's doing well.

I'll be back soon.

Linda

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update Linda. I'll try and send Andrew some reading material soon. I'm away on business for the next couple of days, but when I get back I'll try to get some stuff shipped out.

If you hear from him again, tell him I said hello and take care.

Mark

------------------

sig courtesy of F-I-E-R-O
Awesome Fiero items by F-I-E-R-O

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:
"One of the screws here in jail caught a few of us horsing around and sent three of us to the "box". Two weeks being locked in my cell for 23 out of 24 hours. The cool thing is that I got to sleep all day, I didn't have to wait in line for my meals, they were passed throught the door. I didn't have to talk to my annoying wife, I only had 10 minutes a week for phone calls. The really cool thing about the "box" is that you can say anything to the screws. I exercised my right to call one of them an ******* .

Oh I wish I had time to give him a hard time In a funny way.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post03-05-2006 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Linda!
Good to hear he's just as full of it as he always was!
I got a load of stuff I need to get out to him.
Should keep him busy for awhile!

I hope you & yours are getting on fine in his absence.
Keep the faith.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 03-05-2006).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Some advice.

Don't send any Maxim magazines.
They won't send them back either. I bet they are sitting in their mens bathroom.

Sorry dude.

Maybe some puzzlebooks?

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:
.......just an update.

"One of the screws here in jail caught a few of us horsing around and sent three of us to the "box". locked in my cell for 23 out of 24 hours. I got to sleep all day, I didn't have to wait in line for my meals. I didn't have to talk to my annoying wife , I only had 10 minutes a week for phone calls. The really cool thing about the "box" is that you can say anything to the screws. I exercised my right to call one of them an ******* . I'm looking forward to getting out soon. Those posting stuff that they find amusing, beware when I get out. I've had plenty of time to be "creative"

Enough from him. He's doing well.

Glad to hear he is using this time to reflect and improve himself.....

Originally posted by cliffw:
Oh I wish I had time to give him a hard time :wink: In a funny way.

Cliff- you been in jail, son?
Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
What kinda bird is it that don't fly??

Hope you possess the art of being able to fit in without losing your dignity

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2006 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
I miss F-I-E-R-O!!!
PFF
System Bot
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2006 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Hello. I had no idea Andrew was set for 6 months! Sorry about that... Anyway hoping that you manage it ok Andrew.

Linda.. By no means is this ment to hijack the thread or anything (I know this may sound un sensative but...) Could you at all tell us about the status of the badges that were order prior to Andrew's leaving for the big house. I know that he said they would come, but I didn't know if you knew anything as of yet. Tell Andrew I miss him too. Hoping for the best. PH

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2006 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Andrew:

I hope it is going well for you! Lots of people miss your zany goofiness here on the forum.

Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 04-03-2006).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2006 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Wow, Didn't know know was for that long, either.... Hope we hear an update soon.

When is he due to be released?

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2006 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O.... F-I-E-R-O.... ???

The name rings a bell, but I just can't recall who it is...

Kentish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2006 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentishSend a Private Message to KentishDirect Link to This Post
Really sorry to hear your troubles, 6 months, that's harsh!

How about your job, does an employer have to keep your position?

Sucks if you have your own business too as customers will go elsewhere.

It's incredible that they put you away for that when you have a wife and children, that's really bad. They should just fine and caution you.

You said there are real scum there and that's who should be there .....not you!

Take care, don't get into any confrontations with inmates or prison staff - I'm sure some of the latter should be on the other side of the bars

Best wishes to you and your family.

------------------
Fiero 2M6 SE (1986) auto, red/orange notchback with aero body & rear wing, full black leather interior with RHD conversion.

[This message has been edited by Kentish (edited 04-05-2006).]

THE REAL Fieronut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2006 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE REAL FieronutSend a Private Message to THE REAL FieronutDirect Link to This Post
So....I'm wondering if I should go ahead and order the stuff I want or wait for a while? Under $100, but is it still available or on back order? Or lay away...;-)

------------------
John

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2006 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by THE REAL Fieronut:

So....I'm wondering if I should go ahead and order the stuff I want or wait for a while? Under $100, but is it still available or on back order? Or lay away...;-)

If you can live without the money for a few months at the most, go ahead and order, I believe you can E-Mail him and get the downlow on it. But I'm pretty sure his wife could use the scratch.
Brad

Jersey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2006 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JerseySend a Private Message to JerseyDirect Link to This Post
bump
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2006 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
Any update on him?? How is he doing??
When does he come back??
I MISS HIM!!!
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2006 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
Darn, when i saw this thread back in bussiness, my first thought was that he'd escaped, or maybe he had earned enough good time. Can't hardly wait for the massive post when Andrew gets out.
We all miss you.
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2006 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Hope he's out SOON!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock