Started on: 05-19-2005 09:47 PM
Replies: 124
Last post by: Fastback 86 on 10-29-2005 07:58 PM
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

You shouldn't talk at all. You guys are trolls. You have problems.

Can it, you self-important schmuck.

page two...OWNED!

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 06-14-2005).]

IP: Logged
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Can it, you self-important schmuck.

page two...OWNED!

If I could give you a hundred negatives, I would. You should not be allowed to post, you have nothing nice to say.

FastIndyFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post

You shouldn't talk at all. You guys are trolls. You have problems.

What is your F'ing problem? You've got your panties so far in a bunch they'll never come undone. It's like anybody vs saint Fastback 86. You need to loosen up and remember what a prick pokey was. Most of the time you were playing play-along with him anyway though, so never mind.

[This message has been edited by FastIndyFiero (edited 06-14-2005).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

If I could give you a hundred negatives, I would. You should not be allowed to post, you have nothing nice to say.

Your posts are as welcome as a rectal probe.

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

Why do you have to be mean like that to someone just trying to enjoy the forum? Its people like you that make us not happy anymore. I'm done with this thread!!

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

Why do you have to be mean like that to someone just trying to enjoy the forum? Its people like you that make us not happy anymore. I'm done with this thread!!

Its people like you and him that make the forum not enjoyable. If you could be nice and play with others nicely then we could all be happy. But you have to come and say cruel stuff and make people not happy. Treat others how you want to be treated.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Its people like you and him that make the forum not enjoyable. If you could be nice and play with others nicely then we could all be happy. But you have to come and say cruel stuff and make people not happy. Treat others how you want to be treated.

What if we are into abuse? Is it OK, then?

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

play with other people? are you calling me gay now? you sick fck, what do you know about me to call me gay? I can't believe I posted agian!!!!!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

play with other people? are you calling me gay now? you sick fck, what do you know about me to call me gay? I can't believe I posted agian!!!!!

Either start stopping posting, or stop starting posting.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastIndyFiero:

What is your F'ing problem? You've got your panties so far in a bunch they'll never come undone. It's like anybody vs saint Fastback 86. You need to loosen up and remember what a prick pokey was. Most of the time you were playing play-along with him anyway though, so never mind.

You need to get it through your head. You are dense. Being a jerk will not solve any problems, it makes more problems. You could've written your posts a hundred different ways and not been mean about it but you chose to be mean. You're being ignorant and judgemental, you shouldn't be like that. You need to take a good look at how you act, it could get you into trouble.

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

Either start stopping posting, or stop starting posting.

as soon as I understand wtf you said, I may be able to respond.

PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Your posts are as welcome as a rectal probe.

Well if you listen to FB in chat sometimes maybe that is reasonably welcome.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

WTF?!?!?!??!?!?!???!??!!!!!??????!?!?!??!!!!?!????!

What are you talking about?! Did you even read my post!? I didn't say anything like that. You need to go back and read slower and think about what I'm saying before you go all crazy.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

You do have a point. But, you're on the wrong side of the planet, so bugger off.

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah, back on subject. What exactly was it that pokey was comitted to doing when he started gagging anyway?
DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

WTF?!?!?!??!?!?!???!??!!!!!??????!?!?!??!!!!?!????!

What are you talking about?! Did you even read my post!? I didn't say anything like that. You need to go back and read slower and think about what I'm saying before you go all crazy.

So not only did you call me gay, now you're saying I'm slow? Reading & learning disorders aren't something to be made fun of. You're a very very bad person. You and pokey should go to hell.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

What is this?! Gang up on Fastback 86 day? What is your guys problem?! I didn't do anything to you guys! I just wanted this to be a good thread and look what happened. Now its all messed up. No ones ever gonna know what its even supposed to be about now, and thats pokeyfiero. Way to ruin everything. Trolls.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

So not only did you call me gay, now you're saying I'm slow? Reading & learning disorders aren't something to be made fun of. You're a very very bad person. You and pokey should go to hell.

Hell is too good for them, especially Pokey.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Thats not what I said!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not making fun of disabilities! I'm just saying that maybe you read my post too fast and didn't understand what I meant, and you should read it again. Theres no need for this.

And I thought you were leaving?

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post

You need to get it through your head. You are dense. Being a jerk will not solve any problems, it makes more problems. You could've written your posts a hundred different ways and not been mean about it but you chose to be mean. You're being ignorant and judgemental, you shouldn't be like that. You need to take a good look at how you act, it could get you into trouble.

It could get me into trouble? I'm not the one going around insulting people's race before I even know anything about them. I'm usually not a bad guy but why the hell have you been dogging me and everyone for saying what I think? I've seen what you've said plenty of times in other threads and I don't see anything different with this situation. If you ask me, the hypocritical bullsh__ isn't going to get you very far. maybe you should be the one looking at what you say.

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

Thats not what I said!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not making fun of disabilities! I'm just saying that maybe you read my post too fast and didn't understand what I meant, and you should read it again. Theres no need for this.

I didn't understand? you just dont give up do ya.

And I thought you were leaving?

I am.

PFF
System Bot
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastIndyFiero:

It could get me into trouble? I'm not the one going around insulting people's race before I even know anything about them. I'm usually not a bad guy but why the hell have you been dogging me and everyone for saying what I think? I've seen what you've said plenty of times in other threads and I don't see anything different with this situation. If you ask me, the hypocritical bullsh__ isn't going to get you very far. maybe you should be the one looking at what you say.

If I was going around being a jerk to everyone, maybe I would need to do that. But I'm not, and you are. So which one of us should be looking at what we say?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

If I was going around being a jerk to everyone, maybe I would need to do that. But I'm not, and you are. So which one of us should be looking at what we say?

I know you are, but what am I? : PPPPPPPPP

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

I know you are, but what am I? : PPPPPPPPP

Now thats really grown up? You gonna expose yourself in public next peewee?

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

I know what your gf called it last night.

Sure she did. Does this look like a girl that would know the difference?

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 06-14-2005).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Now thats really grown up? You gonna expose yourself in public next peewee?

I just might. I might unzip and wag my weenie at him. That'll show 'em.

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
oops

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 06-14-2005).]

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post

She does need better glasses, Anyone would be blind to go out with your ugly mug.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Thats inappropriate. This is a family forum. Kids read this. You should take that down.

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Thats inappropriate. This is a family forum. Kids read this. You should take that down.

But that will take ages with photoshop. Just imagine what is behind them instead ok.

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post
I want to apologize to Pokey and everyone else on the forum that I may have offended. I had a little too much to drink tonight and I let that get the better of my judgement. Again, I apologize and beg for your forgiveness.

and this truely is, my FINAL post on this topic.

[This message has been edited by DotTC (edited 06-14-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
I'm an equal opportunity bigot. I hate all of you equally.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

I want to apologize to Pokey and everyone else on the forum that I may have offended. I had a little too much to drink tonight and I let that get the better of my judgement. Again, I apologize and beg for your forgiveness.

Apology accepted. Sometimes we do things we regret. I regret getting caught up in this too. I'm sorry too for my part. Everyone should say they're sorry and then we'll all be happy and there will be no more flame war.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses.

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post

I'm an equal opportunity bigot. I hate all of you equally.

Its "Equal Opertunity HATER!!!!!" GET IT RIGHT!!!!!

------------------

www.FieroLoki.com

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses.

You need to learn to forgive and forget. People make mistakes. You should not be so judgemental, you don't know how things are for him. Walk a mile in his shoes, then think about what you're saying.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loki:

Its "Equal Opertunity HATER!!!!!" GET IT RIGHT!!!!!

Up yours, you party crasher. I'm my own bigot, thankyouverymuch!

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroDirect Link to This Post

Apology accepted. Sometimes we do things we regret. I regret getting caught up in this too. I'm sorry too for my part. Everyone should say they're sorry and then we'll all be happy and there will be no more flame war.

About time you stepped off your podium. I think everyone was getting tired of your preaching...

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

You need to learn to forgive and forget. People make mistakes. You should not be so judgemental, you don't know how things are for him. Walk a mile in his shoes, then think about what you're saying.

Yeah, OK, Captain Platitude, whatever you say.

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2005 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
So your all gonna be pansies and make up now? Sheesh, and you call this a flame war.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock