Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Classic car owners in Cali are upset over new law (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Classic car owners in Cali are upset over new law by atleastitruns
Started on: 09-27-2004 10:54 PM
Replies: 80
Last post by: Fastback 86 on 09-29-2004 01:55 AM
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2004 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTNeverfinished:

That's crap and you know it. The automobile industry is totally opposed and they buy a lot of lobbyists. Gotta rank right up there with the NRA.

He said "automobile DRIVERS," not Manufacturers. I'm sure the Big 3 are pissed and have all kinds of lobbyist protesting it. But who's out there sticking up for the consumer who's getting pushed around by this bull**** legislation? No one is out rallying for the consumer who's getting the royal screw job, just for the big corporation thats going to have to spend even more on making thier cars cleaner.

Although, it has been suggested before that CA and the Big 3 are in it together. Making stricter smog laws forces older cars off the road, leaving people the option of either buying a fairly new car or a brand new car. That greatly increases the odds of someone buying a new car and filling the auto makers pockets over today where you have a much broader selection of used cars to choose from.

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock