Started on: 05-06-2004 04:01 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: My7Fieros on 05-06-2004 05:50 PM
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2004 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend by the name of Common Sense who has been with us for many years.

No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such value lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm and that life isn't always fair.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not kids, are in charge).

His health began to rapidly deteriorate when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place.

Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer aspirin to a student; but, could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Finally, Common sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense finally gave up the ghost after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot, she spilled a bit in her lap, and was awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust, his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.

He is survived by two stepbrothers; My Rights and Ima Whiner.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still know him pass this on, if not join the majority and do nothing.

------------------
'84 Fiero Sport Quad 4 coming soon
'87 Blue GT 3.4L Swap in progress!!!!!!!!
http://www.lasvegasfieroclub.com/
Rate me if I'm usefull

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
trailboss

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2004 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trailbossSend a Private Message to trailbossDirect Link to This Post
Well said!
Makes sense to me.
Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2004 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
I will not attend his funeral just yet cause I don't believe he dead but terribly ill. Faith is his doctor and I say lets give Faith a chance to fix him.

Good post sardonyx247.

JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2004 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
I had read that before. Sure is true.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2004 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Well it is a fact he died when the search feature was not used.

Search Feature

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2004 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
So true, so true.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock