Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Dude 16 opinion about the BS on the fiero forum.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Dude 16 opinion about the BS on the fiero forum. by Nice_Dude
Started on: 10-22-2002 12:42 AM
Replies: 26
Last post by: Gridlock on 10-22-2002 02:38 AM
Nice_Dude

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2002 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nice_DudeSend a Private Message to Nice_DudeDirect Link to This Post
-You ALL TAKE THINGS WAY TOO SERIOUSLY.

-If someone says they are going to kill every single member on the forum, ban them.

-If someone has different opinions don't listen too them. I find people on here are emotionally attacked to their fieros and any negative feedback about the fiero is immediately bashed.

-Jokes, once in a while jokes are good. I made a nissan 300zx joke. Before I knew it it turned out to be a 325 post bashing bralllel.

-THE FIERO IS NOT PERFECT. I once stated "it is the poor mans ferrari". I got so much crap for that. I had 5 PMs regarding that. People put your emotions aside. Thats exactly what the fiero is. All of us on here are mid to lower class bums. We drive fieros because we cannot afford ferraris.

-DO NOT EXPECT TO BASH SOMEONE and have the person thank you for bashing them.

-People on here like to start crap. Thats why I am so popular. I am contradictoy. When they see my username, thats their ticket out for starting sh1t.

-People have different opinions. I believe teachers are low intellectual people. Next thing 50 people are bashing me.

-I RARELY spam and just that states something like "---- you all"

-I have reasoning behind everything, if someone decides to ---- in my thread I will do it in theirs at a laters date

WHAT i AM TRYING TO SAY IS WE ( INCLUDING ME ) ARE IMATURE, TALK TO MUCH, LIKE TO START ----.

HOW ABOUT YOU GET A LIFE AND STOP WHINNING SO MUCH? EVEN ALTHOUGH i JUST WHINNED A ----LOAD, TIRED OF PEOPLE DEBATED WHO SHOULD BE BANNED AND ABOUT TRYING TO BAN ME. I WILL NOT BE BANNED. I AM HERE TO STAY, LIVE WITH IT

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
u suck... that is all

------------------
2.8 84 se with 50 shot and t3/4 Comming soon, I dont think ill run 12's though!

Nice_Dude

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2002 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nice_DudeSend a Private Message to Nice_DudeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroman84:
u suck... that is all

I am 16 and stupid and blonde, whats your excuse?

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
Someone get this little fu*ks address. I will personally take a trip to whereever in Canada that this little tool lives and pound the living sh*t out of him.

This kid really needs to die.......

fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
you suck and that is all
Nice_Dude

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2002 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nice_DudeSend a Private Message to Nice_DudeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:
Someone get this little fu*ks address. I will personally take a trip to whereever in Canada that this little tool lives and pound the living sh*t out of him.

This kid really needs to die.......

well, I have a live example, "This kid really needs to die......"

have I EVER REMOTELY threatened to touch anyone on the forum? NO! yes I am being threatened to be killed. No obviously I shouldn't take things too seriously. but common you can't threaten to kill someone because they posted their

OPINION
OPINION
OPINION

about the forum.

OPINION

AkursedX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nice_Dude:
QUOTE]

As it's my OPINION that you need to die

fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
guess what, eat your words because his opinion of you is he wants to kill you...

OPINION
OPINION
OPINION

btw, you suck and that is all

------------------
2.8 84 se with 50 shot and t3/4 Comming soon, I dont think ill run 12's though!

Nice_Dude

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2002 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nice_DudeSend a Private Message to Nice_DudeDirect Link to This Post
there is a difference, he implied he was going to kill me.......

thats not an opinion

fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
guess what...

Although i may have a feeling of netrality towards you.

you Still suck and That IS ALL!

AkursedX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nice_Dude:
there is a difference, he implied he was going to kill me.......

thats not an opinion

No you moron, I implied that I was going to beat the sh*t out of you.

The statement "This kid needs to die..." is a statement of my opinion, idiot.

PFF
System Bot
Nice_Dude

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nice_DudeSend a Private Message to Nice_DudeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:

No you moron, I implied that I was going to beat the sh*t out of you.

The statement "This kid needs to die..." is a statement of my opinion, idiot.

thats BS, that is clearly implied as you want to pound the ---- out of me till I am dead.

fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
why not just kill yourself and that is all?
AkursedX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

why not just kill yourself and that is all?

Do you honestly think a person this stupid would have the ability to do that?? You give him too much credit.

fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
na i figured a person as stupid as himself would have done it by accident already...btw I like your car, its nice, u were going to sell it for a time weren't u?
Nice_Dude

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nice_DudeSend a Private Message to Nice_DudeDirect Link to This Post
whos care? mine? I am not really selling it unless osme idiot gives me 3000cnd or 1700us, will sell in august next year, for about 800-1000us
fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
not yours dude urs is a peice of garbage in my OPINION im talkin about arkursedx's
Nice_Dude

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nice_DudeSend a Private Message to Nice_DudeDirect Link to This Post

not yours dude urs is a peice of garbage in my OPINION im talkin about arkursedx's

I know its a fiero

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post10-22-2002 01:19 AM   Send a Private Message to Nice_DudeDirect Link to This Post
I'm just being a post whore.

------------------

Fierosite - Your Number One Resource for Fiero websites

AkursedX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

na i figured a person as stupid as himself would have done it by accident already...btw I like your car, its nice, u were going to sell it for a time weren't u?

No, that's my 87GT. You will probably see a thread in the mall pretty soon about it. I'd really hate to have to put it through another winter, it deserves better.

fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
are u saying what i think ur saying, cause if you are its bs, only ur fiero sucks, which is unfortunate for you, i almost feel bad. I dont know why but the things you say on the forum dont even anger me cause there such stupid comments...keep the mindless drible coming, i enjoy responding to it. btw welcome back, u still suck and that is still all.
PFF
System Bot
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post
I knew this would happen when he was in chat the other night. Click, rate negative, close window.

Trev

------------------
At least I don't live in my parents house and abuse myself on the same mattress I was conceived on

fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Direct Link to This Post
already been done, hehe didn't take me long
Nice_Dude

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2002 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nice_DudeSend a Private Message to Nice_DudeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:
I knew this would happen when he was in chat the other night. Click, rate negative, close window.

Trev

hey trev, on a real life note, any clubs around here on the island you know of ?

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
You really have to wonder about someone that doesn't particularly like the subject of the forum, doesn't like the people, and doesn't like the format, but still shows up to pick a fight.

An interesting psychological study, I would think.

Already clicked the negative rating. Just say no.

John Stricker

hey trev, on a real life note, any clubs around here on the island you know of ?

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post

All of us on here are mid to lower class bums. We drive fieros because we cannot afford ferraris.

Negative...I own an 88 Lotus Turbo Esprit, a 2001 Mustang GT, oh yeah, and seven Fieros. Catagorize yourself as a lower class bum dude, not me.
WOO HOO! I made it in time to post before this thread will undoubtably be CLOSED.

EDIT: I almost forgot to give you a big fat negative rating! Notice I said almost. Enjoy your brief stay!

[This message has been edited by My7Fieros (edited 10-22-2002).]

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2002 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post

Here's a lesson for you, we're not on a first name basis. Never Trev me.

------------------
At least I don't live in my parents house and abuse myself on the same mattress I was conceived on

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock