Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  How many peircings and tattoos do u have? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
How many peircings and tattoos do u have? by 86GTchick
Started on: 03-25-2002 09:30 PM
Replies: 62
Last post by: Springtyme on 04-02-2002 05:05 PM
86GTchick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTchickSend a Private Message to 86GTchickDirect Link to This Post
i have ten piercings and one tattoo...going for antoher one soon~!!!! let me kno what u got~!

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
WeAZz2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WeAZz2M6Send a Private Message to WeAZz2M6Direct Link to This Post
I have one peircing and two small tats, I use to have my ears peirced aswell, but I pulled them.
BlackCat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCatSend a Private Message to BlackCatDirect Link to This Post
See the other tattoo thread! I've got like 11 or so (not sure how to count some of 'em) and no piercings.
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
I have a few piercings here and there.

------------------

LadyKissMySS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LadyKissMySSClick Here to visit LadyKissMySS's HomePageSend a Private Message to LadyKissMySSDirect Link to This Post
I have piercings in each ear, and one in my navel. I want to get a tatoo this summer. I know exactly what I want but The only place I can find it is in Iowa.

------------------
Jodi's Fiero
FieroJodi@Aol.com

Fiero*101

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero*101Send a Private Message to Fiero*101Direct Link to This Post
i have my left ear peirced twice one lobe and my cartlige and my right lobe pierced
Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GTchick:
i have ten piercings and one tattoo...going for antoher one soon~!!!! let me kno what u got~!

name where your piercings are please

Dan R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2002 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RClick Here to visit Dan R's HomePageSend a Private Message to Dan RDirect Link to This Post
I have 0

I have seen people with 10 piercings, they are usually washing my window. THey have a few in each ear, one or two in the nose, one in the eyebrow, some in their mouth, and a chain connecting them all. I am not an old guy, I just find it disgusting.

Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post
I have one ear and one shoulder. The one on my shoulder is to cover up the one I did with ink and needel when I was young and brave.

FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
Why does everyone get all these pearcings. Besides the ears and naval, the others don't look good at all. To me the eyebrow, nose, and other pearcings are a turnoff.

I'm just curious why you would want to get pearcings everywhere.

GT87

Indy-2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy-2M4Click Here to visit Indy-2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Indy-2M4Direct Link to This Post
Both ears pierced, tongue, right nostrel,right eye brow and belly button. One small butterfly tatoo on lower back.

------------------
'84 Indy w/66K actual miles, second owner

Also: 84SE, 87GT and 88GT

PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2002 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
What, nobody can post any pics? What's wrong with y'all?
Here's one of my tats...

Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post
I have my nipples and my ears pierced, and once I lose some more weight I'm gonna pierce my belly button. I've been thinking about a tat but I don't think I'm gonna get one. Too much pain...

------------------
For those of you who don't know, yes I'm crazy.
~~~~~
1988 Coupe 4 cyl.
0-infinity in 2 seconds flat

Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-26-2002 09:31 AM   Send a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post

any girl that has a tattoo is a butch j/k

------------------

Progress: Parcial engine rebuild , Tranny swap , Lime Green Paint, Side air scoop's, White Face Clusters.

86GTchick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTchickSend a Private Message to 86GTchickDirect Link to This Post
haha~i have three on each lobe~and my right cartlidge pierced once~my left cartlidge pierced twice, also i have my belly button pierced, i want to get a reaallll little tiny diamond stud in my nose..something really tiny and cute~i have my tat on my lower back in th middle and i want to get another one right below my hip on the front~!!
86GTchick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTchickSend a Private Message to 86GTchickDirect Link to This Post

86GTchick

176 posts
Member since Feb 2002
hey Stokin~im not a butch~!!lol~if u saw my pic u coudl tell im def. NOT butchy looking~!
lol
FieroGal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGalSend a Private Message to FieroGalDirect Link to This Post
i've got just my ears and my naval pierced. as for tatoos, i've got one on my lower back that i'm thinking of adding on to, and 1 small one i did myself.

CJ - FieroGal
Coulee Region Fieros http://couleefieros.tripod.com

utmracing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for utmracingClick Here to visit utmracing's HomePageSend a Private Message to utmracingDirect Link to This Post
Anybody that has a picture of beavis in his signature is an immature brat that won't go away. No, really, I don't think you are a fool. But then, what's my own humble opinion against thousands of others?

[This message has been edited by utmracing (edited 03-26-2002).]

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
I don't know about those kinda chicks, my last girlfriend had 4 tat's AND drove an '88GT.

Needless to say we're no longer going out. I do find some women look great with tats.

uhhh......it's gonna be a solo Dell's this year. I'm still gonna get the Jacuzzi suite (got it the last 2 years). I can relax in the jacuzzi myself.

------------------
'87GT 3" Drop, 17" Primax 618s/Nitto450 205/40, 4" Monza exhaust, Mudstain decklid scoop, 7" wing stands, Kid Danger air dam, Clear front and rear lights, custom interior, all optioned.
'91 Beretta GT: Gets through the winters.

fieros only

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
"I have my nipples ..... pierced,"

Pics please

Steve

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
I have nothing special corse I just turned 18 so I havn't had time to do anything fun I will be getting my belly button peirced over spring break if I can convince Fierokid that they are cute... he doesn't believe me and then I have two in each ear. had my cartilage but the girl put them in lop sided and they got all GROSS!
PFF
System Bot
Indy-2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy-2M4Click Here to visit Indy-2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Indy-2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stokin_the_neighbors:

any girl that has a tattoo is a butch j/k

hmmmm......not by a long shot here!

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
I've just got one piercing, in my left ear. And I'm 45 years old. But hey...I've gotten more compliments from women over it...they like it. Good enuff fer me....

------------------
Mike
86 GT 4 Speed

ShootingStar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2002 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShootingStarSend a Private Message to ShootingStarDirect Link to This Post
Hoping to get my belly button pierced sometime, as soon as I can convince my parents that itz not gonna kill me! Btw, my ears are pierced, thatz it. I got them done when I was 2½ years old.

------------------
:)formerly yo_sweets_babe (by name) :)

"That my son, is a Chevy Monte Carlo."

How bad have you got it?

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2002 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Okay, again I will repeat, I have surgical stainless steel rings inplanted in my back, back of my thighs and calves so I can do the suspension hanging thing to get that extreme endorphine rush.

Can any of you young ones here to the forum top that?

Some of the older member's here will remember that as well as the pics I had shown back in the other tattoo thread. Right guys? Remember?

------------------

"The PRE10DR"

[This message has been edited by JSocha (edited 03-27-2002).]

Don_Chi_Chi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2002 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don_Chi_ChiClick Here to visit Don_Chi_Chi's HomePageSend a Private Message to Don_Chi_ChiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
Okay, again I will repeat, I have surgical stainless steel rings inplanted in my back, back of my thighs and calves so I can do the suspension hanging thing to get that extreme endorphine rush.

Can any of you young ones here to the forum top that?

Some of the older member's here will remember that as well as the pics I had shown back in the other tattoo thread. Right guys? Remember?

Were you one of those guys on the television show? Ripley's, I believe it wuz

[This message has been edited by Don_Chi_Chi (edited 03-27-2002).]

Short Irish Guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2002 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Short Irish GuyClick Here to visit Short Irish Guy's HomePageSend a Private Message to Short Irish GuyDirect Link to This Post
I have a Celtic Cross and a Tricolor on my left arm, a Spear/Tomahawk on my right arm, and both ears pierced. I apologize in advance if the pics are too big...

------------------
Formerly Slapnutz2000 - 118 posts.

AIM name: shortirishguy1

[This message has been edited by Short Irish Guy (edited 03-27-2002).]

Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2002 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanDirect Link to This Post
Have you ever had one tore out of your ear? I was in a car wreck about 10 years ago and had an ear ring ripped out of my ear, hurt like hell!
Also, when I got my ear pierced, I did it the hard way. Drank a lot of Jack and had one of my "friends" poke it threw my ear.

bigpacupacu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2002 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bigpacupacuSend a Private Message to bigpacupacuDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Springtyme:
I have my nipples and my ears pierced, and once I lose some more weight I'm gonna pierce my belly button. I've been thinking about a tat but I don't think I'm gonna get one. Too much pain...

PICS Please.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShootingStar:
Hoping to get my belly button pierced sometime, as soon as I can convince my parents that itz not gonna kill me! Btw, my ears are pierced, thatz it. I got them done when I was 2½ years old.

Get a Tat... Strokin loves girl's with them... Hell.. Get 3 or 4.

Standard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
6 earrings, 1 tat. Used to have 8 earrings.. need more tats.

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed
1986 GT 5 speed, 1984 SC Auto
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

PFF
System Bot
Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bigpacupacu:
PICS Please.

Uhh, I don't know if I can post them on a family forum...

------------------
For those of you who don't know, yes I'm crazy.
~~~~~
1988 Coupe 4 cyl.
0-infinity in 2 seconds flat

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Springtyme:
Uhh, I don't know if I can post them on a family forum...

There's always PM and email!

BTW, mine is socha@stellarnet.com Just email it after 6:00PM CDT and PM me before you do. hehe

------------------

"The PRE10DR"

Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
There's always PM and email!

BTW, mine is socha@stellarnet.com Just email it after 6:00PM CDT and PM me before you do. hehe

I think Eric would kill me..... :| We'll see.... don't hold me to showing you though, I told the same thing to Monkeyman when he asked

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Don_Chi_Chi:
Were you one of those guys on the television show? Ripley's, I believe it wuz

NO, I missed being able to be in that show due to my confined geographic location. But yes, several people who are into suspension hanging were shown on "Ripley's Believe It or Not!".

Dan R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RClick Here to visit Dan R's HomePageSend a Private Message to Dan RDirect Link to This Post
What is suspension hanging? YOu are kidding right?
Standard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
One of my friends does suspensions. pretty interesting stuff, I must say.
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dan R:
What is suspension hanging? YOu are kidding right?

Suspension or full-body hanging is where we put "surgical" hooks, which look like fish hooks or permanent rings into planned and calculated areas of our skin, such as our backs which is the ideal location. Little blood, some pain, but otherwise no problem.

Then we lace ropes (due to the fact they are more foregiving) through them and gradually we are hoisted up into the air by our skin. If not done properly or calculated right, there is a chance for the hooks or rings to be torn out, so you really have to know what you are doing. And concentration is a must. But when the endorphines kick in...WOW...what a rush!

This was all started by a tribe of Indians (Yellow Sioux) who did suspension hanging as part of their religious rituals. You can see the original idea/philosphy of suspension hanging in the movie "A Man Called Horse".

DISCLAIMER: This is not for the faint of heart, typically this falls under the category of S&M/bondage for those of us that practice this and should only be done or guided by those of us who are or work with "trained" professionals in this type of sport/entertainment.

[This message has been edited by JSocha (edited 03-28-2002).]

Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post
In regards to the post above...

OUCH!!!! THATS GOTTA HURT LIKE A M***ER****ER!!!!!!!

okay I'm better now...

------------------
1988 Coupe ~ AIM-GlitterGlowWorm ~ 0-60 time > 14:07 ~ Spring Reiss ~ Carlisle, here I come!

Anything I have said, am saying now, and anything I say in the future is just *MY OWN OPINION* based on what I know, have seen, and have been through, so please don't flame me. PM me if you feel you have to say something.

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
i have one in each ear and....um, that's it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock