Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  ACLU can suck my and that female thats sueing. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
ACLU can suck my and that female thats sueing. by fierospeeder
Started on: 01-16-2002 01:29 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: TRiAD on 01-21-2002 12:54 AM
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2002 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
nevermind, it isn't worth the effort.

Amen.

IP: Logged
Fierowrecker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2002 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post
Oh ya...
Where my rights end and yours begin...
It was explained to me this way, I have the right to throw a punch, but my rights end where your nose begins...
And rayb, your ancestors did NOT found this country, it was already occupied by the natives, it was just a historical misunderstanding that anglos think they own any of this land...

[This message has been edited by Fierowrecker (edited 01-20-2002).]

Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2002 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Fierowrecker

1858 posts
Member since Mar 2001
Too bad we can't legislate inteligence and morallity, that would toast rayb's fruitloops...
Wait a minuit...
rayb's...
Now I get it...
Nevermind...
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2002 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick's Dad:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I found something for my sig, finally.

[b]Member: SCAS

In ray's Bizarro world, there is him, then there are people who "belife" (sic) in things, like God and smaller, cheaper, less intrusive government. Unfortuantely, the Christian notion of plurality has been twisted by his liberal cronies into today's political correctness.

ray, "Thou shalt not kill." was a unique idea when it was introduced to a little over a million people roaming the desert after four hundred years of slavery. The societies of Canaan and the surrounding principalities regularly practiced human sacrifice (including infants. Strange how those practices come around), ritual killings, and other such things. Lying and stealing were hardly uncommon.

Take the Bible for what you will. I see a group of human beings who couldn't follow one simple rule (Don't eat the apples from this tree.), so they were given ten that they couldn't follow, and then 603 more, and they still couldn't get it through their heads that the law can't perfect the individual (or the society, even the one that ferverently believes.). Hence the need for redemption. You can choose to accept it or reject it. You have made your choice, and you choose to muddy the water for others. Ye brood of vipers....[/B]

every post in this thread by me is a responce to a quoted post HOW that a BAD or off topic??????
LESS GOVERMENT????
but your republican's call for more and more laws againts
drugs
sex
hookers
gambling
music
movies
abortion
all that leads to more people in jails
and more goverment courts cops jailers ect
and cost more in tax $$$$$$$$
or do they realy mean less goverment regulations about crooks like ENRON
so their buddys can steal more $$$$$$
without people knowing????????
and polute more
and be unsafe in other ways
but never ever jail company crooks even if they kill or cripple.

part #2 jew in desert why did it take 40 years for them to go on a 4 day walk thru the sinai??
ONE GOD came from ATON king TUTs DAD
THOSE "JEWS" WERE EYGPTIAN followers of ATONISUM the first ONE GOD religion

brood of vipers are the ones that think fairy tales are true like clinic bombers and taliban
I SEEK TO CLEAR WATERS MUDDY by ENRON and BUSH with suport of christians

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

NOCONES

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2002 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NOCONESSend a Private Message to NOCONESDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
every post in this thread by me is a responce to a quoted post HOW that a BAD or off topic??????
LESS GOVERMENT????
but your republican's call for more and more laws againts
drugs
sex
hookers
gambling
music
movies
abortion
all that leads to more people in jails
and more goverment courts cops jailers ect
and cost more in tax $$$$$$$$
or do they realy mean less goverment regulations about crooks like ENRON
so their buddys can steal more $$$$$$
without people knowing????????
and polute more
and be unsafe in other ways
but never ever jail company crooks even if they kill or cripple.

Why is it bad that a government try to control and regulate things that are obviously in the best interest of none of it's citizens. I've got an idea.. lets let all the mass murderures, rapists, child sex offenders, and all the other wackows out of prison so we can put ever fortune 500 executive in their place. I mean, there the real criminal's.
I'll admit some of the USA's policies on polution and the like aren't the best, but if they where stricter these companies would up and leave and go to countries that are even more leinient than the USA. HMM.. then what would happen.. no big buisiness=no big money... no big money=no jobs for average joe.. no job for average joe=total economic destruction

I'll take a little polution

OHH, Down with CATHOLICSIJUST wanted to fit iNTO THE nWWEEW DIREECTION this topicSEEMS TOO beeTAking

(i have nothing against catholics or any religion for that mater)

ray b.. please tell us what religion you are so i can have my christian assasins destroy your religion like all the other religions we've destroyed in the past

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2002 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NOCONES:
...OHH, Down with CATHOLICSIJUST wanted to fit iNTO THE nWWEEW DIREECTION this topicSEEMS TOO beeTAking...

LOL! Way to go, Dan.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock