Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  For those with multiple user names (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
For those with multiple user names by Slammed Fiero
Started on: 01-14-2002 01:46 PM
Replies: 55
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 01-15-2002 09:22 AM
Slammed Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2002 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
Change your angle on life , change the place you live. I don't know if I am the only one who has caught onto it, but this person has had several identities and is back under another name , but the same M.O

See if you can tell who is the repeat offender!

JM

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2002 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Are you trying to indicate that Jsocha is really EdsB52?

Hehe
Or maybe a certain member with 23 mostly irrelevant post in just a few days?

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-14-2002).]

Neal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NealClick Here to visit Neal's HomePageSend a Private Message to NealDirect Link to This Post
I got me an idea who it is...

my guess is that he might be canadian

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post01-14-2002 02:09 PM   Send a Private Message to NealDirect Link to This Post
I'm really DarkLord and 84Bill

------------------
Ray - Fierosite.com - The Donut Man!

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
Im really DarkLord and 84Bill

[This message has been edited by Ken Wittlief (edited 01-14-2002).]

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Jonathan- quit lettin' it bother you, go hang out with your woman or something

------------------

FieroLisa's Website *Fiero Events 2002 *Tarheel Fieros

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
Maybe it's Fierolisa!!!

Nah, but my guess would be yo_sweet is "cristian_Slater", he has the same typing, writing style, and is from Canada. Even has the _ between the names.

Am I wrong?

------------------

1988 Formula 2.8L V6 5 speed Getrag
(Runs smooth, shifts crisp, stored winters, red and shiny all over!)

[This message has been edited by REDHOTT88 (edited 01-14-2002).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a case of polygalenism

BTW I am Darklard

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Im 84Bill, Slammed Fiero, AND FieroLisa... how freaky is that... lol...

Multi users does make things confusing.. GO get him Jonathan!!!

Lisa... take a pill

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AOL IM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Fastback, Black and Yellow Interior, Planning 4G63 Turbo DSM swap for it!
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS ~ soon will be turboed

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
Are you trying to indicate that Jsocha is really EdsB52?

Bill, "SSSSSHHHHHHH!" I don't want "Minnie ME" finding out!

------------------

"The PRE10DR"

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post01-14-2002 02:46 PM   Send a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
isn't christian spelled with a H?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galen:

Only if it's a guy

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galen:

The ACTOR uses an "H". But not the forum member..but I think he is an actor as well...

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
Lisa IS a pill!
Cristian_Slater
No longer registered
Report this Post01-14-2002 02:57 PM   Send a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
I put my name as Cristian_Slater for the hell of it , who cares if it's spelt with a "h" or not.

He is my favorite Actor though , that's why I choose it , correct spelling or not.

------------------
1986 Fiero SGT

No Rice!

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
Lisa IS a pill!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHHAA....

Cristian_Slater
No longer registered
Report this Post01-14-2002 03:20 PM   Send a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:
Change your angle on life , change the place you live. I don't know if I am the only one who has caught onto it, but this person has had several identities and is back under another name , but the same M.O

See if you can tell who is the repeat offender!

Some people need to practice what they preach,Doing a small search It seems that Mr
Ellegit Slammed Fiero has two User names to his Ip.

JM

------------------
1986 Fiero SGT

No Rice!

thomas_l

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thomas_lClick Here to visit thomas_l's HomePageSend a Private Message to thomas_lDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by REDHOTT88:
Even has the _ between the names.

Underscores are kewl.

Besides, I'm not Canadian.

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by thomas_l:
Underscores are kewl.

Besides, I'm not Canadian.

Wasn't talking 'bout you....

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2002 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Wasn't talking 'bout you....

So I guess that means Galen_Darklord_The_Fieromaster_Fierolisa_Slammed_Fiero_Ken_Wittlief_Jsocha_EdsB52_and_I are not off the hook yet?

Sorry, I guess I read to much into "the String Theory" in the earth sucks thread

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-14-2002).]

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
I was actually only refering to the "new" member Cristian_Slater, as being the suspect as a multiname using poster, who I think is actually yo_sweet.

Just my 2 cents.

------------------

[This message has been edited by REDHOTT88 (edited 01-14-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Maybe this will help clear some stuff up. if you look closely at this picture, you can make out a figure in the crowd that looks suspiciously like Galen... In another picture, you can also see the front bumper of a Fiero behind a hedge on the grassy knoll....

hmmm.. the mystery deepens.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
<nike>
I am Tiger Woods...
</nike>

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6

"And this one time, on the Fiero Forum..."

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
heh... alright.. I'm FieroLisa, Lady Pegasus, Fierochick88 and OreiF... .. but In real life.. I'm only Lady Pegasus.. lol

------------------
-Alex

1986 Fiero GT, STOCK Wingless,
President of FieroMontreal... www.fieromontreal.com
and Regional Director of CFOG-I for Eastern Canada. www.cfog-I.org

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2002 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
We have a weiner!! to those who guessed it!

Cristian_Slater is Santa Yo Sweet Cruzer

Actually I have one name there Santa Cruzer..ooppps I mean Yo_sweet , I mean

haha

next time make it a little less obvious , Even if I did , you have no access to stored IP's Santa_yo_sweet_cruzer , and besides I'm on a dial up connection. Click on the little "IP logged" icon it says forum leaders..that ain't you skippy!

I don't piss off enough people to need a second name. Now if you don't mind I need to fix my roof on the fiero , it's cracked from my 17" wheels!

Also I knew if I posted this thread it would bring you out of the wood work.

I like causing Poo.

JM

[This message has been edited by Slammed Fiero (edited 01-14-2002).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
All this time I thought all of those usernames were different people. Now I find out there's really only two of us in this forum! Gotta hand it to you. You're good at photoshop, and very good at coming up with all of this. You're funny too! I should have known there weren't enough Fieros to account for all the 'alleged' owners here.

BTW, you really need to get some professional help for that multiple personality thing.

thomas_l

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thomas_lClick Here to visit thomas_l's HomePageSend a Private Message to thomas_lDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
you can also see the front bumper of a Fiero behind a hedge on the grassy knoll....

I think you can also see his coat tails disappearing thru this doorway. Another shot shows the Fiero tied to a post outside

Cristian_Slater
No longer registered
Report this Post01-14-2002 07:17 PM   Send a Private Message to thomas_lDirect Link to This Post
Ahh Slammed the one username wonder LOL!

Do you lie like this all the time? well people here's the topic where he openly admits to haveing more then one username!. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002827.html

figures , he seems to be jelous of me or something, cliff knows who I am , and a few other members know too , but by slammed posting this topic just to try and get people to be angry with me again is just plain weird, when i explained to cliff that i was here on a different username simply to make a fresh start with the other forum members, I think slammed was picked on in high school and he is lashing out on others for it, go figure.When i meet the two forum members for lunch they will see just exacly what im like in person and now on the net , i have put my immature ways aside. BTW i met grinthock and banditbalz in august with my girlfriend and i treated them with respect and not like a moron!

all done sorry for what ive caused in the past , but that's all behind me now!

Slammed Fiero you have more trouble's then i do , ive noticed when somone mention's something about fiero lisa you get all mad and stuff it shows in the post i posted above ,jelousy? ,and on other posts as well.

now for one last immature comment

FieroLisa just kiddin ,heh

Slammed Fiero

------------------
1986 Fiero SGT

No Rice!

[This message has been edited by Cristian_Slater (edited 01-14-2002).]

FieroBUZZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBUZZSend a Private Message to FieroBUZZDirect Link to This Post
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Im not one to say who is who, but in the few posts ie seen from you, be on here ahwile longer before you make comments like you have. If your not yo_sweet then fine, but you sure acting like he "did" so be warned, people who act like you dont last to long on here. Clean up responses and play nice.

------------------

Cristian_Slater
No longer registered
Report this Post01-14-2002 08:39 PM   Send a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post

------------------
1986 Fiero SGT

No Rice!

PFF
System Bot
Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2002 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post
the only names i have one here are : Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, Kasdan, and last but certainly not least, Kasdan.

------------------
Tyler Morgan, 1986 GT

Aftermarket Power Steering, Rebuilt 2.8
http://www.geocities.com/mtyler14/index.html

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
He!!, I don't even have time for the forum as one username anymore, imagine trying to keep track of more than that... Ah well, back to my homework!

FieroMaster: Your mom shoulda taken the pill (that was a joke, so laugh )

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
FieroMaster: Your mom shoulda taken the pill (that was a joke, so laugh )

She did... Muahhh hahaha...

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AOL IM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Fastback, Black and Yellow Interior, Planning 4G63 Turbo DSM swap for it!
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS ~ soon will be turboed

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Damb gettin a bit hostile in here huh? Oh well. Im actually Fierokid and Fierobaby.

------------------
Fierokid's Web site:
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

AIM: Fierokid87

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post01-14-2002 11:14 PM   Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
i'll let my pm speak for itself hehe

------------------

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Can you feel the love?

------------------

James Essar
AOL IM Name: FieroMaster88
Not your ordinary 88 coupe!

Cristian_Slater
No longer registered
Report this Post01-14-2002 11:20 PM   Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Well looks like Slammed Fiero has nothing to say as usual , just like the time he told me big joe had the only black GTA in the world , i even posted interior pics of my dads , he never replyed to that eather he simply knew he was wrong , ahh well.
Maniak84

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2002 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Maniak84Send a Private Message to Maniak84Direct Link to This Post
Can i put nitrus on my 1984 feiro2m4?it's a 4 cilinder
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2002 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Galen, weren't you Hodaka? I was Miss Illinois, seen my webpage? Everything in my household is rare, & will only go up in value.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock