Started on: 08-25-2001 10:34 PM
Replies: 90
Last post by: tomanyfieros on 08-30-2001 08:42 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2001 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Well, the engagments off. Got a new love. And she likes cars too. XOXOXO

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2001 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
dear Lisa,

its ok thought you still have Ken even if he does look at Rogers car with me

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2001 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
woopsy that post from Scott is sposta be from me... I messed up....made boo boo forgot to log off his name... and hey Roger shes umm how old? 14!? GOOD LORD!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2001 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
You should talk, your what.....16. and no, she starts @ Muskingum College next week....so there.
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2001 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
ROGER EWWWWWWWWW ok first off I'm 17 be 18b in January and so :-P its 7 years in difference!!!
sqoach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2001 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
Hey, she's pretty good lookin'

But she can't read. That sign says "Do Not Touch Car"

------------------
sqoach@yahoo.com

84 SE (FOR SALE)*sale pending*
85 Coupe (parts car)($50)*sale pending*
86 SC (FOR SALE)
86 SE V6 (new project)

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2001 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
She can touch it anywhere she like scoach, lol, i got hand and butt prints all over it. After a little driving I couldnt get her out of the driver seat
Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2001 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
i'd hit that sh*t , she's HOT.
but its probably your little sister or cousin right?

------------------
85 GT Auto
17" Racing Hart C5 wheels wrapped with Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires, Intrax lowering springs, KYB shocks, KYB-GR2 struts, West Coast Fiero Strut Tower Bar, West Coast Fiero Cold-Air Intake w/ HKS Super Flow filter, Beretta brake upgrade in front, KVS Performance Slotted Rotors in rear, Earl's Steel-Braided Brake Lines, custom burnt J.E.T. super chip and MSD Blaster Coil.

[This message has been edited by Sleeper (edited 08-25-2001).]

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post08-25-2001 11:33 PM   Send a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
Roger, I have to say.. that is beautiful she dont look that bad either. So you say you got hand and butt prints all over her? what have you two been doing in that public place in that drivers seat.. must be why she has that grin

------------------
Ray - galen@ezrpg.com - www.FieroLinks.f2s.com - AIM: GalenRPG - ICQ: 98668558

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2001 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sleeper:
i'd hit that sh*t , she's HOT.
but its probably your little sister or cousin right?

LMAO, no your thinking of West Virginia, not related to me in any way, except I guess she could be the sister of my aunts daugter from my mothers side of her grandmothers second cousin twice removed from her stepfathers son.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
damn she's cute. hehe..

nice car too.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

PFF
System Bot
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Yeah she is cute. But I still like Corinne better. Never going to trade up for anyone on Corinne. Im with her for life.

Scott

------------------
Fierokid's Web site
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

AIM: Fieroguy1987

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
RETARD BOY GET ON AIM! you might as well if your on talk to me since you spend half the time we were otgether talking to Darrle
Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2001 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post
No offence to Corinne, but HOLY $HIT! shes hot!

------------------
Tyler Morgan
1986 GT Fastback,

Holley Ram-Air, Power Steering, K&N Filtercharger, Bosch Wires, Bosch Platinum Plugs, Conrad Distribuiter Cap/Rotor, New GT Seats, New Headliner, New Carpet, Ocelet Exhaust, Red Underbody Light Kit (coming soon)
Aim=FieroDriver1986

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
y would I be offended... I just find the age difference gross I know how girls work...she wants his $$$ and car
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that Hottie can't be a DAY over 14, no way!!!!!!!

Oh, the girl over there on the side is cute too, heh. She got Butt prints all over you? How rude!

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top Metalic Red
88 Formula, Silver
87 Coupe, Metalic Red
"Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
-Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
LMAO, no your thinking of West Virginia, not related to me in any way, except I guess she could be the sister of my aunts daugter from my mothers side of her grandmothers second cousin twice removed from her stepfathers son.

its all good.
i know you got digits, you can just pass them along the board too.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

I just find the age difference gross I know how girls work...she wants his $$$ and car[/B]

I dont have a problem with that......at my age, I take it however it comes......I know what guys want, and I know I want....... never mind this is supposed to be "G" rated.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 08-26-2001).]

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Ok Roger. Fess up. How much did you pay her to be photgraphed with your car ?

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

starfighter007@msn.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starfighter007@msn.comSend a Private Message to starfighter007@msn.comDirect Link to This Post
Roger how old are you?
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post

I know what guys want

A generalization I don't agree with. So you really don't know what all guys want. Sex is nice, love is better.

PFF
System Bot
onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post

You should talk, your what.....16. and no, she starts @ Muskingum College next week....so there.

O.K. So she's a smart 14 yr. old.

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Hey Roger... Does she have a sister??
Very nice man... you lucky bastard... carful man women are dangerous cretures!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AIM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Hmm. Silicone, it's not just for plugwires anymore.

Just kidding! She looks good in your car, or should that be your car looks good with her in it?

rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Nice seatcover!
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Roger- AUGHH I'm so hurt!!! You think that *skank* is prettier than me?!?!?! That's it, you haven't seen the last of me!! I'll make your life a living he1l now!!!

(ps for anyone thats an idiot, the above is sarcasm)

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
I am not an idiot. I just play one on the internet.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Watch it Roger! A Plane may crash into your house next. Hell hath no fury like a woman.....
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
And her name is BRITTANY??? how COULD you leave me for a hoebag with a name like that!!!!!
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Heh, and be careful, we all know what Brittanys do with Ferraris!!

Lisa, if you need some advice, just 'get over it, go out with someone else.'

Best!
Ben.

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
And her name is BRITTANY??? how COULD you leave me for a hoebag with a name like that!!!!!

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top Metalic Red
88 Formula, Silver
87 Coupe, Metalic Red
"Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
-Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:

Hmmm, Lisa, I don't see any smileys in this reply.

Roger, your new love certainly has big,beautiful,....eyes.

PFF
System Bot
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Roger, YOU DA MAN!! Meow!

------------------
My 7 Fieros

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Real Nice to both items in Photo!!!
Wish you the best!

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 08-26-2001).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierokid87:
Never going to trade up for anyone on Corinne

[/B]

Excuse me, but dont that statement insinuate that you think you 'could' do better.

corinne, age is just a number, shes legal age and I am too, that and likeing each other should be enough. You off all people should get that.

Aus, just met her yesterday, so far its cost me dinner after the show, and a couple tickets to Mid Ohio today. Plan to spend more soon

So , lisa, thats why you wanted to know her name.....glad i didnt give ya her last name. I guess I just have a thing for Britneys.

No this one knows how to drive a stick, shes got a Miata stick. Shes driven mine 3 hours and hasnt broken anything yet. If she does, Ill have to get the damages out of her somehow

------------------

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99
Oh Aus, by the way, that Hooters girl I was going to take pics with that looks like Jessica Alba had to turn it down. Shes captain of the Columbus Crew cheerleaders and they told her she could not pose for photos not approved by them. They dont mind her posing for snapshots at work though
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Quote"age is just a number"
Been there. Jane is 15 yrs younger than me. It's not a problem now, but I caught heck back when we first met.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

Oh Aus, by the way, that Hooters girl I was going to take pics with that looks like Jessica Alba had to turn it down. Shes captain of the Columbus Crew cheerleaders and they told her she could not pose for photos not approved by them. They dont mind her posing for snapshots at work though

whoa, she does look like Jessica Alba.. nice.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

beer_stud_21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for beer_stud_21Click Here to visit beer_stud_21's HomePageSend a Private Message to beer_stud_21Direct Link to This Post
Still no pic of the ass end... What gives! hehe. This is

-Marlin

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Hey, as long as they're both of legal age, who cares? ESPECIALLY if they like eachother...who cares if it might be part of what they have to offer (young person with great looks, older person with more assets)...that's part of the package. You're trying to tell me that all of you here that have a love in your life would have gotten together with them even if they were homeless and ugly? No, you're attracted to people for lots of reasons. Don't be a hypocrit, that's how things work.

Roger, I give you props! I am pretty close to her age, and even I'm jealous I don't know any chicks that dig cars that much...I need to find some of those!

Bryce
88 GT

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2001 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Ben- "get over it, go out with someone else...right..."

Anyway Roger- your a pimp, do yo' thang!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock