The love of my life! by Santa Cruzer
Started on: 07-22-2001 12:22 PM
Replies: 85
Last post by: Songman on 07-29-2001 10:11 PM
Stage-2GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2001 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stage-2GTSend a Private Message to Stage-2GTDirect Link to This Post
I guess Mr.York said it more PC than I. I appologize for any hurt feelings and hope that others do likewise. You's all fine people to me. Just sometimes, we can all get a little stupid. My bad!!!]

S2GT

IP: Logged
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-29-2001 03:14 AM   Send a Private Message to Stage-2GTDirect Link to This Post
I personally find FieroBaby's posts to be far less offensive than many of mine have been. I find however my offensiveness is projected in a far less subtle and easier to notice way. In that sense maybe FieroBaby is more offensive. But in my own personal opinion, I highly doubt it.

Santa, I personally do not care if that is or is not your girlfriend, or perhaps I do otherwise I would not be posting this here. What I do care about is what has been promised to me that you would do. And I have yet to receive.

And to the rest of you, a subtle bit of offensiveness. Doooobeeedooobeeedope!

------------------
Ray - "And God said there shall be one in thy owns image, and he made me"
Download FieroProject.com Chat Client v1.50 Today

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2001 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stage-2GT:
Songman, your cool dude and you have a very chivalrous attitude. I can respect that. But remember not every damsel in distress really wants to be rescued.

I appreciate your respect for my attitude, and I respect yours as well. And that is all I ever ask for here, whether it be male or female. If you go look at the chronology of my posts yesterday, you'll see that before I made my statements in response to the attack on Fierobaby, I made statements about the guy saying his girlfriend called the guy a geek. So I don't just defend women, I defend anyone who is attacked.

I'm not mad at anyone, and even if I get upset it goes away quickly. I want to be friends with everyone here. I had to leave yesterday and didn't get to post the rest of my feelings on this subject.

I guess the reason I am the way I am is because I grew up with an abusive step-father who belittled me all of my life. I went to school and had absolutely no self-respect. I was a geek. The smart kid in class that people were nice to so he would do their homework for them. I never felt like I had any true friends. I know what it feels like and I know the dangers of putting people down. I never want anyone to feel the way I was made to feel.

When I got older and sort of came into my own, I was amazed at the people who wanted to be my friend all of a sudden. It almost made me mad. I was the same person.

All of my life I have tried to defend people that were attacked and made to feel small. It is not something that I try to do. I just care about people.

I remember being taught by some of my older relatives that you should 'Be careful what you say about someone. What if they believe you and never rise above it?'

I am one of the lucky ones. I had will power enough to prove to my step-father that he was wrong. Some people aren't so lucky.

Just be careful when you attack someone. You don't want to be the one responsible for making them not acheive all they could.

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2001 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
One more thing, Stage... and take this as a compliment... if she is your girlfriend, what the hell are you doing on here reading this stuff for anyway? I know I wouldn't be! heheh

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Stage-2GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2001 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stage-2GTSend a Private Message to Stage-2GTDirect Link to This Post
Letting her rest!!!!

S2GT

P.S. Not really my GF.......Anymore

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2001 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I think we all have one like that in our past.. we are probably better off it is the past if we admit it... hehe

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock