Started on: 07-09-2001 12:19 AM
Replies: 47
Last post by: artherd on 07-13-2001 05:57 AM
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Hey guyz. Once again compiled more advice and went out with him again last night to talk to him and see what happened. He treated me very nice, begged to drive the Fiero (which of course I gave into since he did after all wax the car to a a first place trophy at GM Nationals!). We watched Castaway and then I headed home. I talked to him a little and he gave me these silly answers like telling me I need to be patient etc. So today I e-mailed him all my thoughts and how I felt about certain relationship issues. He called me and sounded really upset saying he had a good day until he got my e-mail. I was like what's wrong with it? I was being honest...he said he would e-mail me back. Longest 1/2 hour of my life. Finally I get an e-mail completely unlike anything I expected. He is very upset because he feels he really messed up because he really likes me a lot and is now afraid he is going to lose me. He said the reason he did what he did is because he was afraid of being a rebound relationship and he just wanted me to slow down and think things over before proceeding because he didn't want me to hurt him (I have a bad track record at times). So now things are looking up a bit more. Hopefully we are gonna go out and do something tonight...I'm glad I wrote him and said what I did, thanks for the advice guys!

Jennifer

P.S - I discovered his most major fault. He drives a mustang!

IP: Logged
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I wish you luck, Jen.. but I still don't trust him... I think every guy here will tell you that we have all been in this game. Probably women too... It seems that everyone wants an upper hand in a relationship, when in all reality a lasting relationship should be 50/50... As I said before, I think he was making the play for the upper hand and when it didn't work he had to go to Plan B. Apparently, it is working...

I am not trying to make you mad or mess up a possible relationship, but I am saying be careful. You know, you don't have to be in a relationship. You are very young and will probably go through quite a few things like this before you find the real love of your life... Enjoy the rest of life before you get tied into this love thing. I'm sure there are lots of old married folks here that will agree.... You have your whole life for that. Good luck...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

kslish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:
P.S - I discovered his most major fault. He drives a mustang!

Hmmm...all the Mustang drivers I know are real players j/k

It's good to see you stated your true feelings to him. Now hopefully he is being truthful with you in return, but don't put away the B.S. meter yet. Keep him on "probation" a while until you can see if he is for real.

Ken S.

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2001 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Oh the yellow flags are still up but I feel much better than I did. Plus, I wouldn't say I "love" him. I'm nowhere near that stage :-) Hello! I'm not even 21 yet! I approach the word "Love" with the greatest of caution. One lesson I have learned thus far in life.

Jennifer

lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2001 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
Makes sense to me what he said. Always "date" first that way you know what you are getting into then talk serious later when you are in a nice groove with each other.

I believe him. I don't see why you would just become his girlfriend right away. Atleast the 2 of you seem on the same page now.

Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2001 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyDirect Link to This Post
Jen,

Sounds like he's a collector and is out to get as much as he can from whoever he can (you know what I mean, I'm sure).
Go away and leave him alone, you can do much better and don't deserve the "attention" so to speak with that sort of individual.
I know, I sound like a Dad cause I am one but not to a daughter.
I think I would guard you, and or a daughter of my own, with a shot gun against losers like this guy sounds like, he who wants a smorgasbord and multiple selection.

If he can't go one on one now, what about later?

You're old enough to make a sound decision on this one, just step back and assess it.
Has your sister said anything on this issue?

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2001 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by

If Has your sister said anything on this issue?[/B]

Actually I talked to her and found out she liked him more than he liked her even though she had a boyfriend! (Ask Chris...Jamie's the devil). So at first she was miffed but now she is better.

Jennifer

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2001 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Hi Jen, I will try to ekloffer what I can as best I can withought telling you what to do with your life, instead I am going to spout off about what I belive and try to life acording to :)

I am tired of being "garuded" in relationships (be they friendships, and/or physicalrelatipoonships :P) with other people.

If I cannot tell you what I really feel I need to at any given moment, then we are both just wasting our time.

Over the years I have made few friends, but those I count aboung them I trust implicidely with my life, my feelings, my heart, soul, and Fiero :) And I am happy.

It is really very very sinmmple at the core, the question is simply "Do I love them?" Love comes in many colours and hues, but the light isa ll the same, and we can tell if we love someone almost from the start. Do you love them, and want them in your life?

The rest is just details :P

Best!!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top Metalic Red
88 Formula, Silver
87 Coupe, Metalic Red
"Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
-Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

Previous Page | Next Page