Started on: 07-08-2001 09:25 PM
Replies: 70
Last post by: Her86GT on 07-14-2001 07:24 PM
fierobaby

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
ok for those of you who don't know not just you Scott!! but everyone who is having problems when you write these codes do not put spaces and make the letters all capital! :-) like [SUB] not [sub] and when you use the [SUB] function don't end it with a [/SUP] the computers don't understand that and for the colors try usign 6 letter words instead of just #'s and letters I used the words bloody and goober and I got purple and blue :-)

------------------
1984 Sweet Candy Apple red Fiero sport coupe :-D

IP: Logged
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
the first and last have to match. If you put SUP (for superscript) at the beginning you have to put /SUP at the end. and the same for SUB (subscript). get it?

------------------
Jaime
84SE red
AOL IM: Jaygee79
Jaygee79's Web Page

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
nope its still not working - I cant see new posts on a thread unless I hit the refresh icon in Explorer - only a problem on this web site.
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
ok Im going to try this onemore time if it does not work Im going to blow up my computer.

try again

Scott

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
YAYYAY YAYYAY YAYYAY
ok bordem!

------------------
1984 Sweet Candy Apple red Fiero sport coupe :-D

[This message has been edited by fierobaby (edited 07-09-2001).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
nope its still not working - I cant see new posts on a thread unless I hit the refresh icon in Explorer - only a problem on this web site.

If the page doesn't refresh until you hit the refresh button, than it's still a problem on your end... What provider are you using? Some providers will get the page out of their own cache instead of actually getting it from the site.

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
I think this access is through a T1 line - it just irks me that I tell MICROSOFT Explorer to refresh the screen everytime I visit the site and it doesnt.

Ive seen this kinda junk before with microsoft products, like you set up a printer option on one pop up menu and its ignored until you ALSO set it up the same way on the page setup menu...

but it does seem odd to me that only this forum exhibits this problem.

the top level pages in each subforum always update (technical, general, OT...) but if I click into a topic I have to click on refresh. Its annoying but I guess I can live with it.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2001 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Here at work I have the same problem. Our firewall server also caches the pages so sometimes even when I push the refresh button I still get the old cached pages off the server. Sometimes I have to wait 10 or more minutes for the TTL to run out size 3 wonder how big that is? Ick! how about 2 red

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-09-2001).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2001 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Oh hey cliff, can you add theese emots as well ?

and

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
OK how come my color doesn't come out the color its supposed to be. I put for this to be blue. Let's see if it actually is.

It's red. Why is it red? I asked for it to be blue. I'm not understanding this..

[This message has been edited by Jaygee79 (edited 07-09-2001).]

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Testing

This should be the same color as Jaygee

Nope. So much for that theory...

[This message has been edited by DRH (edited 07-09-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galen:
Cliff.. If you're bored again, I'll email you and you can help me learn a little more of perl hehe I got a few other things I need done. I've tried but I can't figure them out. I'll email you later and you can be genious and keep me from wasting 8 hours on 11 lines again

Now if anyone can understand what I just said, Plz tell me

I tried Perl once, but I didn't inhale.

(Actually, I kicked and screamed like a baby when things didn't work out and then by some mysterious fate, the Gods of Coding made it all work out flawlessly. I don't know how it happened, but I am proud to say that with a few meetings and some strong medications I have kicked the Perl habit.)

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jaygee79:
OK how come my color doesn't come out the color its supposed to be. I put for this to be blue. Let's see if it actually is.

It's red. Why is it red? I asked for it to be blue. I'm not understanding this..

My mistake. It's a bug, I'll try to solve it asap.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11635 posts
Member since Jan 99
There, it should be solved now. Let's test...

red, blue, green, yellow, magenta, cyan.

TESTING

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11635 posts
Member since Jan 99
And a full test:

Black, Silver, Gray, White, Maroon, Red, Purple, Fuchsia, Green, Lime, Olive, Yellow, Navy, Blue, Teal, Aqua.

[This message has been edited by Cliff Pennock (edited 07-09-2001).]

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
you guys can get other colors too...for some odd reason if you use 6 letter words like LETTER might work lets try hey here is the color... hmmm?? ok so its blue... well if you used the word bloody its cool SEE?! its cool right!? Hey cliff do you use Yahoo? if you do they have some cool smiles! one is a cowboy a clown a cow roses heart all kinds of neat stuff check them out!

[This message has been edited by fierobaby (edited 07-09-2001).]

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
OK let's try this again.

This should be purple.

There, that's better. Thanks Cliff!
------------------
Jaime
84SE red
AOL IM: Jaygee79
Jaygee79's Web Page

[This message has been edited by Jaygee79 (edited 07-09-2001).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2001 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Would you could you?

and

btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
This should be red and small

Very cool!

[This message has been edited by btoth (edited 07-09-2001).]

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2001 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
RAINBOW*

[This message has been edited by DRH (edited 07-10-2001).]

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2001 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
And a full test:

Black, Silver, Gray, White, Maroon, Red, Purple, Fuchsia, Green, Lime, Olive, Yellow, Navy, Blue, Teal, Aqua.

I just had a major DOS programming flashback.

PFF
System Bot
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2001 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

And a full test:

<Said with a limp wrist>

Do you have anything in Pastel? Perhaps plad? Those colors just wouldn't go with my Fiero's interior. Definate clash! Definate clash!

Sootah

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SootahClick Here to visit Sootah's HomePageSend a Private Message to SootahDirect Link to This Post
Image width limiter... Come on now, you know you want to.

------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
HAZE

------------------

Click above to visit my website.

[This message has been edited by Haze_Performance (edited 07-11-2001).]

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Lets see if I got the color right?

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 07-11-2001).]

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post

Pontiaddict

2038 posts
Member since May 2000
YAY
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
Nice pontiac :-)
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Shhhhhh, it's a secret.

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 07-11-2001).]

StuGood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2001 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StuGoodSend a Private Message to StuGoodDirect Link to This Post

..., I always found it pretty annoying I wasn't able to do stuff like: F=.5*CdApv2...

Yeah, that was a real drag

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2001 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Ok lets see how long this takes me! red
blue
silver
My7Fieros
FieroGtSe2m4@aol.com

Her86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2001 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Her86GTClick Here to visit Her86GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Her86GTDirect Link to This Post
WOWvery cool indeed!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave