FieroLisa by poupas
Started on: 06-05-2001 01:45 PM
Replies: 1250
Last post by: JSocha on 08-17-2001 04:16 PM
coolcat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coolcatSend a Private Message to coolcatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RiceCooker:

Which reminds me, did you wipe it off your monitor yet?[/B]

I'm sorry I really shouldn't but HAHAHAHAHA now thats funny. yet disgusting.....

------------------
Gettin good players is easy,gettin them to play together is the hard part

IP: Logged
poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post
If you can believe this it was not intended as a pickup line. I dont even live in the same country. It was a "I'm very impressed line". I am very happy I came across this forum(that was a good one by the way), not in the sense of women, but for all the information here. I was kind of losing my Fiero love until I came across this, and now I am hooked again, and want to start fixing up my car.
That is all I meant, plain and simple.
poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post

poupas

162 posts
Member since May 2001
RiceCake
I am new to the forum, and did not know that this would get out of control. I have learned my lesson so when I DO try to use a pick-up line, it will blow every other pick-up line right out of the twin Y tailpipes! Sound good?
RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by poupas:
RiceCake

LOL! that's rich

Well poopy, sounds good to me but you can never top my brutal pickup lines.

RiceCooker: HottieGT, do you sleep on you stomach?
HottieGT: No.
RiceCooker: Can I?
------------
RiceCooker: Hey do you work for UPS?
HottieGT: No.
RiceCooker: Well i seen you checkin out my package

I have dozens more - even worse

------------------
This is my witty signature,
It makes me cool

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Dangit, I don't know wether to close this thread, or frame it and hang it above my bed.

Go easy on Poupas, I believe him when he says he was just trying to be friendly. BTW Poupas, welcome to the forum.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2001 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
Dangit, I don't know wether to close this thread, or frame it and hang it above my bed.

Go easy on Poupas, I believe him when he says he was just trying to be friendly. BTW Poupas, welcome to the forum.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!
Welcome to the family!
Sheesh I wish I got such a warm welcome when I first joined.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-06-2001).]

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Its 2 pages now, y'all happy?

Another country? Already had a Canadian boyfriend, the commute was rough.

And Craig, have I told you that I hate you yet today?

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
I sure don't get all the attacks on this guy. Personally, even if he *had been* hitting on her, it seems far more insulting that so many of you guys seem to think Lisa's incapable of fending off unwanted suitors on her own. It seems you guys all got your own selfish motives, but are just alot sneakier about it.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2001 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I'll drink to that
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks taijiguy, and 84Bill, don't get too drunk, 'cause I might have said something about the Dells show that could be taken the wrong way if your too under the influence j/k!

Cliff, I'd be honored if you hung it on the wall, haha

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
This thread keeps getting better and better! LMAO

Keep it shut! ;D

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2001 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grinthock:
Keep it shut! ;D

BARTENDER! Gimme another, Set lisa and grinth up too.

No no you idiot I mean set her up with a drink fool! Like my man SAMMY used to say "It never ends Ohhhhhh ohhh Ohhhhhhhh!"

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post
I would hope FieroHeather jumps in RIGHT about now!
FieroHeather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHeatherSend a Private Message to FieroHeatherDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grinthock:
I would hope FieroHeather jumps in RIGHT about now!

I was just about to jump in!! Bill Bill Bill... You know it isnt proper ettiquette to get drunk at someone else's party! Now behave mister. As for Grinthock--he's taken. Now if only he would CALL his gf or EMAIL her, that would be NICE. Sheesh, do I have to be on the ettiquette patrol tonight?

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2001 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
With apologies to the Beastie Boys... NO SLEEP TIL PAGE 3!!!
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2001 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
In other news.... I spanked a lowered '95 S10 with pimp wheels and a flame paint job. I skooled his a$$ GT-style. He was all talking down to me because I'm plastic and I'm like, "yo bizatch, lets do dis sh!t." So we light 'em up and I spank him like a little girl. I could swear my balls grew about 5 lbs each from that. I'm twice the man I used to be... Then I came home and pounded a couple 40's of gin & juice(isn't that like 90oz then?) Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...
Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post
Oh ya, forgot you have a Fiero...
AND you race!!!
Too bad I am so old...
crash...
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2001 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
With apologies to the Beastie Boys... NO SLEEP TIL PAGE 3!!!

LOL! Man! you made me snarf my beer!!
BARFEEK! beek me enofher feer
OOfss sofee Fiero hefer I'm not good wif ettiqueff itteketetit manners

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-07-2001).]

Seanh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanhSend a Private Message to SeanhDirect Link to This Post
Geez. I can't believe I neglected reading the thread for so long. Oh well, just putting in my part tword the 3rd page.
poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FieroLisa:

Another country? Already had a Canadian boyfriend, the commute was rough.]

Does that mean you will give a new Canadian boyfriend another shot? Just kidding, I dont want this to start all over again. Does everyone on this thread know each other? I also made a stupid mistake when starting this post to send a email to myself with every reply, and of course it gets sent out to my cell-phone, I am getting beeps every half hour. Oh joy, Oh bliss!!
And I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome.

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by poupas:
I also made a stupid mistake when starting this post to send a email to myself with every reply, and of course it gets sent out to my cell-phone, I am getting beeps every half hour.

Beep!

And I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome.

Lots of flames = warm welcome.

PFF
System Bot
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
This sucks....I was about to say something witty, and now I'm blank. ****!!! **** ***** ********
poupas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for poupasSend a Private Message to poupasDirect Link to This Post
Not sure what the letters stand for! Is this right?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 84Bill:
[B]
ROFLMFAO!!!!!
Welcome to the family!
Sheesh I wish I got such a warm welcome when I first joined. ]

ROFLMFAO
R-Ravishing
O-Outrageous
F-Female
L-Loves
M-My
F-Fiero
A-All
O-Over

Not quite sure on that one.
Cup-O-RiceCooker(sorry for the cheese, couldnt come up with anything better). That is for changing my name every post{poopy}

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
R olling
O n
F loor
L aughing
M y
F ***ing
A ss
O ff
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2001 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
LOL! no way man your cell phone! LOL! I have to tell my friends about this!
BTW BEEP
Htown86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Htown86GTSend a Private Message to Htown86GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey Im gonna have to say that this is HELLA off topic - can the Moderators trash this thread please???????????
DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
But off topic is what makes it so fun...
And BEEP!!!!
stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2001 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Being that this is the off topic section, wouldn't that make this on-topic? (Where am I?)

BEEP!

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 06-07-2001).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2001 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by stimpy:
Being that this is the off topic section, wouldn't that make this on-topic? (Where am I?)

BEEP!
------------------------------------

No your in the wrong topic this is the other topic but this topic according to Htown86GT
should have been in other topic and this topic should be closed. perhaps he should have skipped ofer this topic and checked one of the topics of more interest to him.

.... BEEP!

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2001 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, what he said.

(Post padding all the way to post 2000!)

Beep.

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
Um, what?
BEEP!!!
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2001 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DecadenceR:
Um, what?
BEEP!!!

Oh nevermind I don't feel like retyping it again.

Beep!

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
How much more to pg3? Poor stimpy's probably exhausted since he made that "no sleep" post at 10:30 last night...

BEEP!

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post

DecadenceR

1517 posts
Member since May 2001
This one's just for good measure.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-O-RAMA!!!!

Rob Durham

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rob DurhamClick Here to visit Rob Durham's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rob DurhamDirect Link to This Post
Still no page 3!?!?

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2001 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rob Durham:
Still no page 3!?!?

Almost there
What! no BEEP! ok I'll beep for you.

Beep! Beep!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2001 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Ok lunch is over back to Pennocks

Rob Durham

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rob DurhamClick Here to visit Rob Durham's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rob DurhamDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the Beep but I don't want to feel indebted to anyone.

Beep, Beep!

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2001 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah thanks, I almost forgot
Beep!

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-07-2001).]

87GTBro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2001 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTBroSend a Private Message to 87GTBroDirect Link to This Post
I can't breathe!!!! There should be a warning message before a thread like this!!!

----*****WEEEEEEEEZZZZ*****----

Somebody call an ambulance!!!

I never knew the forum could be hazardous to your health!!!

BEEP!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock