Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Anyone ever heard of this conspiracy?? (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone ever heard of this conspiracy?? by JohnnyK
Started on: 02-28-2001 12:29 PM
Replies: 45
Last post by: Black88GT on 03-07-2001 12:19 PM
pHoOl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2001 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
Well, to bring closure to all of this, I have absolute concrete proof that we americans, powered by the US Government never landed on the moon. And you're all gonna hit your heads in frustration that you didn't realize it earlier. You're all damned fools for thinking that we landed there. There is absolutely no way that it could have happened.

Okay, i think i've hyped my answer up enough. How is it that we could have landed on the moon thirty years ago, when we can't even count votes out of the same state that we launched the rocket from? PROOF RIGHT THERE!!!!!

PS. I think i remember hearing something about mysterious deaths of NASA employess, like one had a 500 page report that he was gonig to release, and suddenly a train hit him and the report that he had on his person was never found.

There y'all go, glad i could answer all your questions.

Rev. phool

------------------
Fuzz busters are for those who can't outrun the cops.

AIM: phool88fiero

IP: Logged
Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2001 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
The Space and Rocket center in Huntsville has two Saturn 5 rockets on display. One is laid out horizontal on the museum yard with each stage disconected. The other stands vertical outside the museum. They are enormous.

I went down to watch the launch for the first moon landing. We were across the bay from the launch. (approx. 12 miles) It was large enough that you could see it clearly. It shook the ground at 12 miles. You could the sound wave comming across the marsh when the engines were started by the flight of the various water birds. It was a truly awesome sight.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2001 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
I heard that like 20,000 NASA employees involved with the space thing just mysteriously disappeared, a couple got struck by mysterious lightning, and black helicopters allegedly came and took some of them away to some mysterious remote location that only the US Gov't knows about. Hmmm seems a little fishy to me.

Ever wonder why meteorologists always talk about some big storm, then you see everyone run to the food store the next day. When the day comes for the storm its either mysteriously not there or its not nearly as bad as they originally predicted? I think thats a conspiracy too!! SOMETHING IS FISHY

------------------
Jeff
'88 GT t-top 3.4
Baltimore, MD

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2001 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonDirect Link to This Post
Let's see, it took a twenty man commando team to kill president Kennedy, General Motors gave up millions in revenue from the Fiero because it dissed the corvette, and The Government spent millions and millions to fool us all into thinking mankind had ventured to the moon.

Sure glad I'm here and not in the pinto forum, I hear they're a little silly over there.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2001 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phaeton:
Let's see, it took a twenty man commando team to kill president Kennedy...

Naaaahhhh. Kennedy isn't dead. He's living in Rio with Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa, Lucille Ball and Jim Morrison.

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

88 T-top Formula
88 soon-to-be-V6 coupe

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2001 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Everyone knows the Chippacabre (sp?) killed Kennedy
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock