pet peeve about PFF users by fierosound
Started on: 01-27-2001 07:41 PM
Replies: 44
Last post by: FieroJoe on 02-05-2001 09:49 PM
87ECO5

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJoe:
I hate english!!

ereHa ereha, ieroJoeFa! romFa owna noa, veryoneea ypeta nia iglatinPa!!!!!

IP: Logged
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I recently asked a clutch question since we recently got a 4 spd Fiero. I received some helpful replies and some "use the search" replies. I figured it was a direct question and someone could easily answer it instead of sifting thru the hundreds of clutch posts that must be here.

Don't get me wrong, I have used the search often enough, but some stuff has been covered with so much detail that its easier to just ask.

The cold "use the search" replies are what really get me. Usually someone answers the question anyway so I see little reason in posting this response. People ask those questions for help, and replies like that are very frustrating when your working out a problem. Just my $.02

Peace

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
I'm just amazed that everytime I use the search function I end up learning what I wanted to know in addition to 50 other related useful things!
Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
I can't help thinking that there's someone out there who's having trouble with his clutch hydraulics, and he finds the thread on ATF when somebody directs him to the search function. Point is, sometimes the knowledge gained on this forum is by trial and error. God forbid someone finds the error thread first, and thinks that's the way to go. Please, if there's any cluing-in to do, give em the hint before they screw themselves by way of our already debunked threads.
FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2001 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post
For sure! I've used the search and found a myriad of info that really didnt pertain to what I was looking for, but good reading anyways. A hint, "also check out a search on [insert keywords here]" following maybe even the smallest amount of info just to "get the ball rolling" on someones problem, in my opinion, would be a kind thing to do. That way, you have at least got the questioning memeber started in the correct direction with whatever their problem is, and also gave them a few good keywords where they might also find what they are looking for.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock