The GREAT WD-40 web page!!!!! by Robert
Started on: 07-30-2000 12:35 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: deceler8 on 08-04-2000 04:33 PM
Robert

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2000 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
I am looking to startup a web page about all the unusual usage for WD-40. If you would like to be included on the web page, send in your story.

Thanks

Robert

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2000 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
I use it to replenish the fragrance of my pine tree air freshener! (i can't believe you are starting this, Robert!!) -- oh yeah - you won't believe this -- in the "goodie bag" we recieved at the Fiero Festival there were two, not one but TWO pine tree airfresheners!! Whoo-Ha!! - one was the "New Car" smell so now I have a new smelling fourteen year old car -- that'll confuse people!!

------------------

www.tgowens.com/fiero

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2000 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
I use WD-40 to kill wasps in my shed. I also use it as a beverage if I am all out of Mountain Dew
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2000 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I use it to lubricate squeeky joints and to help remove bolts and stuff.... man I must go to far with the stuff
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2000 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Direct Link to This Post
I use it to start my old Jet-Ski.

------------------
-Brian S.
Lincoln, NE
85' SC & 87' GT

stsmithgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2000 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stsmithgtClick Here to visit stsmithgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to stsmithgtDirect Link to This Post
sometimes cleansers are too strong for plastics. I use it to get under the sticky stuff left behind by tape. Once it gets under the goo, the rest of the surface is to slippery for it to restick. Saves damaging paint and plexiglass stuff. The WD-40 cleans off easier than the tape residue with a more gentle soap.
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2000 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes I like to walk around the mall and squirt it in strangers eyes...yeah, it pisses them off, but its good for a laugh! J/K
Seriously, it is good for sticker removal, gets that residue off very easily.

[This message has been edited by My7Fieros (edited 08-01-2000).]

kong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2000 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kongSend a Private Message to kongDirect Link to This Post
Fish love it! Just spray it on your lure or even a live worm. They tear it up!
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2000 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
Removed the rubbery glue from the steering wheel off of the fabric seat cover of my car.

Roy

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2000 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
There's nothing I like about it. Oh wait... I'm confused with WW-II...

------------------
"There are 3 kinds of people. Those who can count, and those who can't."

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2000 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
I find it works good for removing boot scuff marks on the door sills of my GT. Spray on , and wipe off, whoila!
PFF
System Bot
SpeedPhreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2000 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpeedPhreakClick Here to visit SpeedPhreak's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpeedPhreakDirect Link to This Post
stops squeeks. cleans motorcycle chains (even o-ring chains) & is also great for cleaning brake dust & chain wax off of motorcycle rims (although brake cleaner works a tad bit better). helps get rubber grommets into & out of place.

i second the spraying of fishing lures.

olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2000 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
It makes a nice flame thrower. Ether is bettrer though.
stsmithgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stsmithgtClick Here to visit stsmithgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to stsmithgtDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of fire. It burns slow enough, especially when you let it soak in to be used to start a campfire or at least start your kindling with it. OK I like playing with fire.
deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2000 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
Keeps omelettes from sticking to my fry pan and gives a nice vanilla scent to warm bread (oh sorry, that's off the Martha Stewart "Using WD40" section of her webpage...

WD40 really is about the one tool I'll never be without.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock