Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Please read this if you know BENGAL4 (Bill Wilburn)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Please read this if you know BENGAL4 (Bill Wilburn) by Monkeyman
Started on: 07-26-2000 01:37 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: BENGAL4 on 07-28-2000 01:24 AM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Most of you either know Bill personally or at least have read his posts on the forum.

Bills wife, Stormy, passed away Monday night at their home in Ohio. Bill seems to be taking it as well as can be expected, but he needs everyones thoughts and prayers right now. Bill asks that you pray for his 2 daughters. They are in an unusual situation. Bill has a personal relationship with God as did Stormy. At least she's in a better place.

Please include him and his daughters in your prayers tonight. If you wish to send any personal thoughts, they can be forwarded through either me or Scott Haas.

There will be a viewing and funeral on Friday so a few extra prayers would be appreciated then to help them get through this rough time.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
b lo 0

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for b lo 0Click Here to visit b lo 0's HomePageClick Here to Email b lo 0Send a Private Message to b lo 0Direct Link to This Post
I didn't know Bill; I've only been here for a week, but that is very sad news. I will be praying for the Wilburns. Please send them my deepest condolences.
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
I have never met Bill or Stormy but I have seen his posts on here and know that he is not far from here - I have been looking forward to meeting him.

It is sad indeed that he has suffered this loss and I sincerely hope that he knows that all of us here will have his daughters as well as him in our prayers.

My sympathy and sincerest condolences go out to him.

Terry

FieroWife

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWifeClick Here to Email FieroWifeSend a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
I know that several of us will be attending the service on Friday. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like an address to send a card or flowers. For those who know Bill and would like to attend with us, we are meeting at our (87ECO5 and myself) house before and going together. E-mail me and I will send directions to our home. Thank you...

------------------

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
Bill - I love you like a brother, pal! If there's anything - AND I MEAN ANYTHING - we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask!

We're here for you, my friend. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageClick Here to Email Cliff PennockSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Losing a loved one is the worst thing that can happen to anybody... My thoughts are with the family.
ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManClick Here to Email ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
I've met Bill twice and Stormy once and think they're great people. That's why I was so shocked and saddened to hear today that Stormy's gone.

I'll be in Louisville Friday, but my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your girls, Bill.

BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERClick Here to Email BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
What can I say, Bill, I'm just another crutch to lean on if you need it. Don't know if you are reading these posts, but I'll be there for support, buddy.
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboyClick Here to Email batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Bengal, I'm stunned, don't know what to say except to repeat what's been already said.
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleClick Here to Email 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Bengal, You and yours will be in our prayers.
redfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2000 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redfieroSend a Private Message to redfieroDirect Link to This Post
Bill,
I'm very saddened at your lose. You and your family are in our prayers. Keep the faith.

matt

PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2000 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageClick Here to Email OreifSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Our thoughts and prayers for you.
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2000 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Click Here to Email BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
I wan't to thank each and everyone of my Fiero family for your support in this time of need. Don't worry about not knowing what to say because no one does. The best thing to do is just listen and give support, which you all have. I have lost a friend and a partner, but my girls have lost thier mother. There is nothing I can do or say to soften this blow for my children. Our faith in Christ will get us through this tragedy. I have no doubt where Stormy is right now. She was a great wife and mother. She will be missed by many, many people because she touched so many lives. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

Bill

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock