Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Best company I've ever dealt with!!!!!!!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Best company I've ever dealt with!!!!!!! by DaRkLoRD
Started on: 07-26-2000 01:38 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Gokart'sGirl on 07-26-2000 01:06 PM
DaRkLoRD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
For the past year and a half I've been buying books over the net from Chapters Online. Their pricing is excellent, their shipments arrive very quickly, and their customer service is simply incredible...

In June I ordered a book (approximate value of $25 with taxes) and I received it in the mail 2-3 days later. Then, last week I got another copy of the book. I immediatly contacted Chapters to inform them of the shipping problem, and to see whether or not I had been billed twice.
They responded less than 24 hours later (and even apologized for taking so long!!!!!!!!!!!!) and said they looked into the matter, and since they did mess up and sent me 2 books and only charged me for one... they said I should give the duplicate to a hospital or charity of my choice!!

That totally blew me away.. I'd never seen a company that was so generous.. I do a lot of business with Chapters, I buy a couple of books a month from them (which is probably why I can't afford a Fiero GT yet.. lol..) and they were already my favorite store.. but the way they handled this matter wasn't what I was expecting.
This company is AWESOME... I highly recommend them. They sell pretty much everything that Amazon does, (books, CDs, software, etc) often with better prices. (especially for people in Canada.. no extra fees to get stuff across the border. I saw a CD in Music World for $19.99.. pretty good price. but I went home and checked Chapters.. $13.49.. even with taxes and shipping it was still cheaper than the pre-taxes price in a store....)

http://www.chapters.ca/ - take a look.. there's probably something there you like!

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

[This message has been edited by DaRkLoRD (edited 07-26-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gokart'sGirl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart'sGirlClick Here to visit Gokart'sGirl's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart'sGirlDirect Link to This Post
Thank you so much DarkLord! I am a very big reader and although I usually use the library some books are not carried and some I just Have to have ~ so thanks again for the link ...

BTW I am Gokart'sGirl ... nice to meet you!

------------------
Gokart'sGirl

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock