Where can I find obscure cd's online? by GT Bastard
Started on: 07-25-2000 07:50 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: DaRkLoRD on 07-26-2000 01:27 PM
GT Bastard

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2000 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I'm having a helluva time trying to find a band called Lush Life. They're sorta electronic, ambient, jazzy stuff.... I'm positive they're called Lush Life, but I'm having no luck. Anybody know of a good place online? I've tried cdnow.com with no luck.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2000 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
GTB,

I'll ask Kristina to post when she gets home. She has been able to locate CD's of stuff that isn't available on CD here in the U.S. Lots of old albums I had back in the 70's that I never even dreamed I could get on CD. The only catch is it may be an Import so it'll probably cost substantialy more. But if it's something you absolutely have to have, she might be able to help out!

Cruisin' On,

------------------

FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2000 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
GT Bastard~~

Ok. I have a pretty big list of sites that I search for those hard to find CD's.
www.musicsearch.com (you can use their "meta music search" option which is good at locating different websites that have that band on them)

Believe it or not I have found Obscure CD's at Amazon.com.
www.songsearch.com (they also have alot of Obscure CD's)

And the rest of the sites I have found (and Yes I do search them all)
www.cduniverse.com www.cdworld.com www.towerrecords.com www.thewherehouse.com www.ktel.com www.cdconnection.com www.totale.com www.borders.com www.getmusic.com

Hopefully you will find it! The other place you can check out, as a last resort, is Ebay. My experience with Ebay CD's is they are over priced.

Good luck!

Kristina

------------------

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the info guys! I recognize that cover Darklord.... Guess I was wrong about the name(it was just the album.) Thanks!
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
no problem, always glad to help.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock