Looking for opinions of PhotoPoint.com by 87ECO5
Started on: 07-24-2000 09:31 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Robert on 07-24-2000 10:09 PM
87ECO5

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2000 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post
I'm thinking about using it to host some photos for a club website. Is there anything to be aware of? Any catches? Any gimmicks? Any "fine print" to watch out for?

Free and unlimited posting of photos sounds too good to be true.

TIA

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2000 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Check out this site Scott http://clevelandfieros.com/

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2000 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I started using http://www.zing.com for posting my Fiero photos. I initially tried Photopoint and couldn't get it to work. My short frustration index with computers kicked in and I figured out how zing worked..

I don't know how they make $$ when I just post photos. I haven't got any coffee mugs, prints made or anything like that. I use it to share my photos.

Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2000 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
I’ve been using WebShots http://webshots.com for some time now and am pleased with the service. There is no cost or limit to the number of albums you can make. I don’t know how they make their money, maybe it’s like most Internet Company’s, they don’t need to make money, they just need to see a lot of hits. Someday they hope to do an IPO and cash out.
I wouldn’t post any picture without keeping the original on my backup disk. These companies might not be around tomorrow. Nothing is forever….. I can remember buying my first “real” computer; an Apple IIe, and putting out the extra bucks for a second 360K disk drive, so I would “never” have to buy another computer again.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock