Started on: 07-24-2000 08:49 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Philphine on 07-27-2000 10:17 AM
Philphine

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2000 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post

if you've got more than 2-3 cars, what kind of multi car insurance deals are you finding? i have 3 cars insured right now and i'm not suffering but it would get harder as i add to that.

also for people like my 7 fieros, where do you keep them? i do have 1 car that looks like it escaped from a junk yard but for the most part i just have a lot of cars. eventually some one decides i have too many and i have to move them. things cool down and i bring them back, but paying storage and towing fees takes away from repair funds. also i can't work on them when they're in storage.

anyone else have to deal with this?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2000 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
my dad pays my insurance, except for my motorcycle, but allstate has something like 100 bucks more for each car i think. i have 3 cars and i can only drive one of them at a time so i dont really pay anymore.
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2000 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Actually I only have a couple of the cars insured, because those are the only two I ever really drive...the Formula is getting ready to be done, so itll be insured soon.
As far as storage, I live in an apt. w/ plenty of parking spaces..the management is really cool and really like my fieros!

[This message has been edited by My7Fieros (edited 07-26-2000).]

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2000 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
i feel it coming.

my brother says when i leave for work a few times he's found people in the back yard "just looking" at my cars. there are a couple of things that happen then.

maybe someone called the authorities on them for cars they had so they call on me. i guess because they think i should get what they got.

or, some one wants a car i have so they call so i have to move the cars. as soon as i get the notice one of these people show up with an offer to buy a car i have.

so far no ones just up a stole a car or anything off one but it wouldn't surprise me much.

7, the fact that you can keep that many in an apartment i find surprising. i envy you more for the fact you can keep them more than that you have them.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock