Started on: 07-23-2000 03:24 AM
Replies: 17
Last post by: DottieB on 08-06-2000 05:22 PM
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2000 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 07-26-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierospeeder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2000 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
i know how hard it is, had mine leave me for someone else. She says its not my fault but its because of the problems with her life.
<long dis. relationship>

It still amazes me on how people change.

I hope you get over it, you will always think of her and i do the same.

How close are you with your friend? It would piss me off a lot, try not to hang with him to much cause you will just be reminded of it. Keep yourself busy, occupy your mind with hobbies, reading car craft etc... Derust the fiero cradle. Good luck man

batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2000 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I feel your pain...been there too. Breakups are like an out-of-control emotional rollercoaster ride that is on the verge of derailing at any second. Staying busy with hobbies, plus having good friends and family sure helps in the long run. Not much I can say will help right now, but time does eventually heal a broken heart, although I still have a couple of mighty big scars that haven't faded completely away yet.

Sounds like she might of been ready to dump you anyway and maybe was just waiting for a good excuse. Women usually don't have to wait too long for a guy to say or do the wrong thing...hey, we are guys, after all. Time for all of us to repeat Red Green's MAN prayer. "Forgive me because I'm a man. I can change...if I have to...I guess."
We're all in this together and we're pulling for you. (Hey...maybe duct tape would patch up a sour relationship?)

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2000 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
she never called me today like usual. I feel horrible, maybe giving her that leter was wrong and I should have just left it go. I know I could go out with other girls, but I dont want to. I think I should feel better after I help paint the fiero next week.

p.s. we were best friends too, (me and the girl) that makes it that much harder, losing a loved one and a best friend in one day.

I thought about her at work today, because I started my current job the same day I met her and I felt like crying but I held it back, THIS SUCKS, Im giving up on woman for fieros

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2000 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
if you think there's a chance, go to the record store. look for jeff buckleys "grace " cd. make her a copy of "lover ,you should have come over". if there's no chance but you still want her to know you feel bad about it, make her a copy of "last good bye". both really good songs that say a lot and if nothing else you'll have an excellent cd. came out around '95 but still a favorite.

maybe request one or the other on her favorite radio station if it plays pop/rock.

Motorhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2000 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorheadSend a Private Message to MotorheadDirect Link to This Post
Clean the engine, change the oil and go for a long drive down a winding road! Roll down the windows, take a deep breath, and enjoy being alive! Alone ain't too great sometimes, but YOU'RE ALL YOU'VE GOT! Be your own best friend first and foremost! Gauaranteed to chase the tears and cobwebs away!
burdell1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2000 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for burdell1Send a Private Message to burdell1Direct Link to This Post
What happened to the original letter, Formula?
b lo 0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2000 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for b lo 0Click Here to visit b lo 0's HomePageSend a Private Message to b lo 0Direct Link to This Post
Well said Motorhead!!!

------------------
'85 GT (in progress)
titled ICE-plates B LO 0

Go to www.audioimagery.i-p.com !!!

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2000 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Formula, here's a quote to ponder: "The is scarcely any passion without struggle."

It's by a philosopher/writer named Albert Camus. I was just reading Myth of Sisyphus and took the quote from that book because it struck me as being so true.

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2000 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I didnt know so many people were reading this.... well, we talked about it, all night to be exact, 10-5, and we decided to stay best friends but not go out. So I deleted the letter because I felt really bad when I read it. I can put it back up if you want me to. I am going out with a gorgeous girl on saturday though, but I cant take the fiero because its getting painted Im starting to get over it but I'll never forget her
DottieB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2000 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DottieBSend a Private Message to DottieBDirect Link to This Post
Formula, I feel your pain. Been there, done that! I recently got used, abused, and ripped off by a man I thought to be the most wonderful man in the world, but found out he was a person without a good character who was a pathological liar. I hate to say it, but he is a member of this site, and I have even seen lies he has posted on this site. That should have been a sign for me, but.....I kept hoping. I am so sorry for your pain, but remember, there are some good ladies out there, and I hope some good men. Hopefully, you and I will find one of them.
PFF
System Bot
burdell1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2000 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for burdell1Send a Private Message to burdell1Direct Link to This Post
I personally wonder if there are any good ladies to date out there (that are single). It seems most women enjoy going out with assholes who treat them like **** . I, however, don't treat my girlfriends like **** .
FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTSend a Private Message to FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
I have been there already. And at the ripe old age of 29, I'm beginning to wonder if there are any nice girls out there. My married friends (almost all of them are married by now, even those younger than me!) tell me that I'll make a good second husband for somebody, and that I'll be like the second-round draft pics in the NFL! They are all good people, and know I take ballbusting pretty good.

Sometimes I think that I just need to find "bad girls" instead! As fun as that may seem, it does get old very quickly. Whatever happens, I know I have my cars, and my bikes, so that covers the hobbies, and most importantly, I have a few VERY close friends for who I would give my life for if I had to. I have the job and career taken care of already, so I guess that the "significant other" is the lacking area of my life right now. All in all, I am very fortunate and I'll quit my bitching now.

My advice: Look at what you have now and don't dwell on what's missing. Live your life, don't just exist.

burdell1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2000 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for burdell1Send a Private Message to burdell1Direct Link to This Post
Any other good advice out there?
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2000 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
i guess mine broke up with me, but i have been receiving phone calls from her, so far once this week, and one last week. Havn't talken to her, cause i wasn't home. You know, women cant resist a fiero. But the curiosity is getting to me. Or is she messing her life up more.
DottieB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2000 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DottieBSend a Private Message to DottieBDirect Link to This Post
Burdell1, I am really glad to see there are some good men out there who treat their ladies well. The problem with getting to know someone is you don't really know them sometimes until you are swept into the current because they have not shown their true self. After you have fallen in love with them, some will take advantage of you, and then, you see their real character or lack of good character I should say. Then, you begin to look back and see all the lies that they lied their way out of. I had a man who is a member of this site asking me to marry him at the same time he was putting profiles on dating sites and starting relationships with other women. I found the Emails. He really had me fooled. DOES THAT NOT SUCK?
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2000 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
Interesting keyword "someone from this site"
no not me

i have no money for girls, dam car hobby.

DottieB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2000 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DottieBSend a Private Message to DottieBDirect Link to This Post
Fierospeeder, why do you need money for the girls. If you are good enough, you can just live off the girl like M does. I just got an Email from another one of his conquests he fooled. Ya just gotta have a silver-tongue with no conscience.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock