HEY WILLIE!!! Any ALF fans here? by My7Fieros
Started on: 07-19-2000 03:11 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: DaRkLoRD on 07-20-2000 01:25 AM
My7Fieros

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
I just came across 3 video tapes full of old ALF episodes in my closet. I recorded them back in 87and 88. I had forgotten how hilarious that show was! I had a brief ALFathon the other day....it was great! Also funny to see those old commercials....(and yes, Im looking out for old "Ride Pontiac Ride" Fiero commercials)..anybody else like (or used to) that show?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gold-86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gold-86SESend a Private Message to Gold-86SEDirect Link to This Post

I'll chime in.

Yeah I watched it, pretty good from what I remember, just have not seen it in a long time.

------------------
Gold-86SE (Fiero Collector)

FieroWife

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWifeSend a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
It's so funny that you bring this up now. Just last week I found that one hour long episode made up of the "best of" clips. I laughed myself silly. The Risky Business parody was my favorite. I thought Alf was funny, too bad it didn't last long.

------------------

Spyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
I am an Official Member Of The Alf Fan Club! Seriously! lol

It was a high school project (13 years ago) to see what fan clubs would send to you.

They are running reruns now. It is funnier now that I’m older, I get more of the jokes.

Boodoggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoodogginSend a Private Message to BoodogginDirect Link to This Post
Alf was my second favorite show. I liked "Small Wonder" with the robot girl better.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Haaaaa! I kill me! I loved that show. I loved his torture between family loyalty and taste for cat!

I thought I had heard they were doing a one hour special show of it or something. Anyone heard anything about that?

Ironhorse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IronhorseSend a Private Message to IronhorseDirect Link to This Post
*Alf's Voice* Hey My7Fieros, GIMME 3! *holding out my alfie furry 3 fingers paw*
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2000 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Best Alf I ever saw was in the "made for tv movie" where he was in the desert at a pay-phone when asked where he was he said "I'm standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona, such a fine site to see. There's a girl my lord in a flatbed Ford, slowing down to take a look at me."
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2000 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I used to watch Alf every afternoon when I was about 9!
I also used to watch Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, Duck Tales.. ahh.. those were the days.

anyway, last summer my sister bought me a 2 foot tall Alf toy at a garage sale.. it's in mint condition, and I have it sitting on a shelf.. it has a top-hat on.. (I got that from my sister too) it looks like the "cat in the hat" one, except it's red green and yellow.. she won it at Canada's Wonderland, and gave it to me..

(my sister is cool!!)

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

[This message has been edited by DaRkLoRD (edited 07-20-2000).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay