Started on: 07-19-2000 01:15 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: frontal lobe on 07-21-2000 01:17 AM
frontal lobe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Life is funny how you wind up doing in life things you would NEVER have thought you would do. One of those things is coming up for me this weekend. So guess what I am going to be doing this Saturday. Just guess. No, really, guess. Wrong, wrong, all wrong. I AM SINGING IN SOMEBODY'S WEDDING!!!!! Can you believe it????? I can't, and I'm doing it! Man, I would have NEVER have dreamed I would be doing this even once in my entire life, but the couple asked, so...

How about anyone else? Ever wind up doing something in your life you never imagined you would do?

P.S. to Cliff. Don't get any ideas! (joke)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fret Naught

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fret NaughtSend a Private Message to Fret NaughtDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, spending all this time on a chat line talking to people I have never met and most likely will never meet, and having such a good time doing it!!!!! Never thought I would see the day.
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Frontal, Im gonna put in "The Wedding Singer" in my DVD player and watch it this weekend in honor of you man!
Good luck!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Raydar <----- can't carry a tune in a bucket.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
If anyone had told me when I first got married that I would have 5 kids,I'd have told them they were crazy.Well I have 5 kids,but there is a good reason,we didn't have a color television and it was too dark to read.
Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
DITTO Fret Naught...... I was completely computer illiterate until I met Kristina. I didn't want to have anything to do with computers and anyone who used 'em were "geeks"..........look at me now!

Cruisin' On,
Coconut

------------------

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Good one, Hugh! You obviously discovered cable or satellite tv and the remote control too late!

I guess when I think about it, I never thought I'd own a Fiero, but here I am.

Two more days and then the wedding. Hey, I bet I'll be less nervous than the groom!!

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Hey Doc,
Just outta curiosity, what are you going to be singing? And not to worry, you'll get the butterflies at first, but once you commit.....Hey! Piece of cake!

Cruisin' On,
Coconut

------------------

hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Doc,This could be the start of a new career.Imagine party all night,sleep all day and make $20,000,000.00 a year.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2000 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
I hope I didn't mislead you guys. I'm singing in the WEDDING ceremony only. I'm not singing in the reception.

The song the couple requested me to sing is a hymn called, "Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us". If any of you know of it, it's a very pretty song with a good message. It's more contemplative than upbeat, but I promise I WILL NOT let it drag.

Regarding the 20 million, they are going to have to pass the offering plate around a LOT of times to come up with that! (joke, no offerings at a wedding)

hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2000 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
But there could a talent scout in the church attending the wedding.Who knows?Just don't sing like the "stars" sing the national anthem.
PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2000 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Yea, Hugh. No problem singing like the celebrities during the national anthem. Really, no offense at all, but if you can't sing the national anthem well and MUST sing it, well, there is always the shower!

Hey, let me rant on a sore subject since it got brought up. You know, when people sing the national anthem, it IS NOT SOME REGULAR ENTERTAINER SONG TO SHOW OFF YOUR MUSICAL ABILITIES. It is an ANTHEM. The focus is supposed to be directed at THE WORDS, not the singer's phenomenal ability. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT against doing it well. Just make the center of attention FOR JUST THAT ONE SONG, PLEASE, the meaning and NOT yourself. There, I got that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

By the way, to our Canadian friends out there, I like the music to the Canadian national anthem better. That is one fun song to sing. You guys must love singing along to that one.

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2000 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

frontal lobe

9042 posts
Member since Dec 1999
Yea, Hugh. No problem singing like the celebrities during the national anthem. Really, no offense at all, but if you can't sing the national anthem well and MUST sing it, well, there is always the shower!

Hey, let me rant on a sore subject since it got brought up. You know, when people sing the national anthem, it IS NOT SOME REGULAR ENTERTAINER SONG TO SHOW OFF YOUR MUSICAL ABILITIES. It is an ANTHEM. The focus is supposed to be directed at THE WORDS, not the singer's phenomenal ability. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT against doing it well. Just make the center of attention FOR JUST THAT ONE SONG, PLEASE, the meaning and NOT yourself. There, I got that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

By the way, to our Canadian friends out there, I like the music to the Canadian national anthem better. That is one fun song to sing. You guys must love singing along to that one.

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2000 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

frontal lobe

9042 posts
Member since Dec 1999
OH NO!!!!!! I accidentally hit the wrong button and double-posted. My first one. I am SO embarrassed. And I don't know how to delete it. I'm like that lady. Help, I've double-posted and I can't get up.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock