Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  tgowens!!! and the rest of the Forum....

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

tgowens!!! and the rest of the Forum.... by FieroGTGirl
Started on: 07-17-2000 10:55 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: tgowens on 07-20-2000 02:21 AM
FieroGTGirl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
I just want to say Thanks! I think it is great that you are so willing to make some nice "signatures" for so many people here at the Forum.

See why I love this place! Everyone will help eachother out with anything from serious car problems to these "signatures".

I feel like I am in a BIG Fiero FAMILY!! Just like a family we have our "negative" moments, but for the most part everyone is COOL.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
you ARE in a big family "sis"!! and might I say, it's nice having a sister like you who has such wonderful thoughts. Thank you!

I enjoy the forum and the people here. Once in a while someone gets on here and gets negative but for the most part there is a lot of good advice, a lot of help and a lot of fun.........

And the signatures have been fun to do and i am glad everyone likes them -- besides, it keeps me in practice! (LOL) (I am a web designer - gosh, you would never know it, huh?)

------------------

www.tgowens.com/fiero

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Alright GT Girl!! WOO HOO!! Lets all get naked!!!
oh.err.......
Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
Alright.... it's group hug time.......

------------------

87GT - "Thunder"

[This message has been edited by Robert (edited 07-17-2000).]

tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
can ya just "FEEL THE LOVE"??? (I thought i'd say it before DXR_DAD got around to it!!

------------------

www.tgowens.com/fiero

AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALDirect Link to This Post
hey how can i get a signature that shows my car also? and will it work with web tv? without affecting my signature that i have in ther???????????
Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
OK.... what in tarnation is going on here!?!?
I haven't been around for a few days and what do I see...........
First everybody's gettin' NAKED.....Then there's something about a GROUP something or other......and now tgowens is talking about FEELING WHAT!?!?
FIERO GT GIRL.....You've got some explaining to do! LOL!

Seriously, to Terry and all members of this Forum. It is your giving nature,your knowledge and experience, your often crazy sense of humour, your ability to make others ponder and feel, and most importantly, your willingness to share, that makes this Forum what it is. I can't even begin to say how much of a pleasure it is to spend time here.
Hats off to Cliff Pennock for finding a way to bring us Fieroholics together.

Cliff, YOU DA MAN !!!

I think I'm ready for that group hug now!

Cruisin' On,
Coconut

------------------

FieroWife

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWifeSend a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
There is so much love in this thread... I think I'm going to cry!

------------------

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2000 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
I'm gettin' misty...
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2000 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post

------------------

www.tgowens.com/fiero

tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2000 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post

tgowens

2496 posts
Member since Apr 2000
that's for FieroGTGirl and FieroWife -- you guys just get the hugs........

Thank you all and, Coconut -- wonderful sentiments -- I appreciate them and I agree that this is a wonderful forum!!

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock