Started on: 07-16-2000 02:11 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Sage on 07-17-2000 10:14 PM
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2000 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
At one of the local car shows, this 67 GTO comes in. Now he drives this on the street and displays the blowups of the tickets he has recieved for driving with obstucted view and rear plat covered (a parachute pack). Claims 137 mph in the 1/4 mile.

Now would this engine fit into my Fiero?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2000 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Ah, does my heart good to see old cars from the 60's done up like that...
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2000 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Being the proud Fiero owner that I am, I dont like to admit defeat..but if that thing pulled up next to me at a red light and said "wanna go?"...well, Im afraid Id have to decline! Geeezzzz!!!!! What a large motor you have there big bad GTO!
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2000 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
With a torch and patience, you can fit just about anything, just about anywhere!

Ever see a full blown 426 hemi in a henry j?

It'll go!

I know...nobody knows what a henry j is...

That's a baaa-aa-ad a** lookin goat!!!

2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2000 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
I know I know. Henry J was made in the early 50's By Kaiser-Fraiser. And they made some serious bada$$ drag cars out of them.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2000 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
I remember the Henry J and I remember the Hemi and I remember my little red wagon. Two out of three in one vehicle aint bad.

olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
I remember seeing in an old edition of Hot Rod a 79 Mustang that had a tunnel ram with the blower on top of that and then carbs and a scoop on top of the blower. The scoop was nearly a foot above the roof line of the car.

------------------
"Born free....taxed to death."

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2000 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Am so glad to see I am not the only old fart on here that's old enough to know what a henry j is!

Friend of mine built one with the blown hemi and it turned in the 8's at Norwalk, Oh. back in the 60's.

Was a WILD ride!

Old Lar: Love that wagon!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock