Started on: 07-13-2000 09:59 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Patrick on 07-14-2000 03:14 PM
Philphine

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2000 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post

anyone felt the need to leave neg. feedback on ebay. what were the circumstances and how long did you wait to do it. my latest purchase is going very badly and i'm thinking neg. feed back will only make it worse or kill it all together.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2000 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
I have left negative feedback on both Ebay and Yahoo. On Ebay I sold an Item and never got a reply back from the buyer. I waited a week and sent many Emails. Finally after I sent the negative feedback they sent me a very abusive Email. Ebay was sent a copy and kicked the people off. On yahoo I have had to send negative feedback more often. More people bid and no one buys.
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2000 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
I only left neg. feedback on ebay once. It was a dutch auction and like 5 other people bid on it. I emailed the guy a bunch of times and nothing. Then he emails me and says he has decided not to sell it. Come to find out, he sent his address to a couple of the other people and they sent him money and got nothing. I guess I was lucky...
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2000 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
i never had a problem with anyone on ebay yet, i usually buy car stuff, tools, and some collectible items.

If i was buying something from someone. I would wait until i got the item then leave a negative feedback. Ebay suggests 3 days maxiumum of communication between buyer and seller after the bid.

I usually email the person saying heres my address and how much is the total, and telling them how long its gonna take me to send my moneyorder. They reply back with their info. I send the moneyorder, and usually inform them that i did. Some sellers reply back that they got it and they are sending the item.
The longest i had to wait for an item was less then 10 days.

You dont want to piss off anyone, because they can keep your money. There are people who can switch info and get a different account on ebay.

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2000 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
thats one good thing, i haven't sent any money. i just can't get them to finish the deal and now haven't heard from them for 2 weeks. the auction ended over 3 weeks ago. i'm dealing with two companies that have joined to sell something but they seem compleatly unorganized on that end. one side is friendly and i have contacted them a few times, but the other group is handling the actual sale.

when i call to speak to the person i've been told to contact he's never in. i admit one problem is that i'm on es time and they are west coast, plus i work 2nd shift and can't call at work. after about 3-5 days of calling and them not knowing what i was talking about they got very rude and said i shouldn't even have that phone number.

i finaly went back to the first group (it actualy took me a while to realise i was dealing with 2 groups) they said they'd take care of it, but now i haven't heard from them either. the bad thing is it's a set of wheels i really want and could never afford new (about $3000, 18" antera 109's) so i want the deal to go through. but after so much time i guess i'm holding out hope for nothing.

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2000 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

The thing is, even if you re-establish contact with these people, do you really want to send them money after all this hassle. Then what would happen? I think you should consider yourself lucky that all you've lost up to this point is time. I say submit the negative feedback and then be done with it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock