Started on: 07-11-2000 09:58 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: bHooper on 07-12-2000 03:16 PM
batboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
I've got a habit of taking my digital camera with me whenever I'm on the road. Look what I saw in somebody's yard. Thought you'd like it. The middle one looks sort of obscene.

Hey!!! What are you other guys doing looking in here. I said Monkeyman only...LOL.

[This message has been edited by batboy (edited 07-11-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
the one in the middle must be Monkeyman - the othr two are Monkeykids! -- Batboy, I didn't look in here, honest!!!
FieroGTGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry, Coconut told me NOT to read this thread because it is for Monkeyman, BUT.....

I couldn't help it. You know Everyone is going to look, they just won't admit it.

------------------

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Alright! I admit it! I looked! I just couldn't help myself...

------------------
Mike -- Golden Valley, MN
Black 86.5 GT 5 Spd, 147,000 miles and counting!

batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2000 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2000 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
I better get out of here before somebody sees me.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2000 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, some of these replies sound reminiscent of the "Fiero found on Mars" thread last year...

at least I think that was the one..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2000 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Did you ever notice how some people will see a sign that says "wet paint" and no matter how hard they try not to touch it, they still have to touch it to see if it is really wet?

AAHH I saw it I saw it!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 07-12-2000).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2000 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
BB-Too cool! Thanx for thinking of me. The middle one sort of does look just a little obsene, but that's OK. I guess there are others out there that like simians, too. (Of course, not as much as me!)

BTW--I think I found a place that can make a concrete gorilla. About 5' tall. I wouldn't mind getting that, painting it and putting it in my front yard for my wifes birthday in Sept. (I hope it won't sink in the "pond" that used to be my yard. Drought my a**!)

------------------
Dave-
Grape Ape ('85GT)

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2000 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
I clicked but I didn't look...signed
Bill Clinton (soon to be unemployed. Hey I just realized--that's how I can celebrate my birthday. It's the day the new president takes office. Well, maybe I WON'T be celebrating. Depends on the new one)
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2000 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I hate to get off such a nice topic, but Slick Willy didn't do a bad job as President. His morals/ethics are obviously worthless, but he made a pretty good Pres. Go Little George.

------------------
Dave-
Grape Ape ('85GT)

PFF
System Bot
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2000 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Oh my, discussing politics in my thread!!! Oh no, how could you. I'd sure appreciate any flames to start a different topic to blast back (please, no name calling). The only thing I'm going to say is to check out Al Gore's stand on environmental issues. I know he's not exciting, but we need a leader that cares about protecting and cleaning up our land, air, and water. Future generations depend on it.
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2000 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
wOOpS... wRoNg ThReAd...

------------------
hoop
Red '86 GT

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock