Started on: 07-08-2000 01:46 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: BAM-BAM on 07-09-2000 03:37 PM
BN Boomer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2000 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerClick Here to Email BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Well this what it's been looking like lately at quitting time at Delta Yard. This pic was taken at about 5am as my crew was finishing a transfer move between yards. The sun coming up over the North Cascades is just awesome. I never get tired of looking at it. I love being able to work outdoors and have experiences like this. I don't even mind the rain or snow at other times of the year. There is something beautiful to see outside all of the time. I don't know what I would do if I was caged up in an office all day.

And just for kicks, here's a pic of my Suburban near Cle Elum, Wa. Man I love getting out in the country.

[This message has been edited by BN Boomer (edited 07-08-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTGirl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2000 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTGirlClick Here to Email FieroGTGirlSend a Private Message to FieroGTGirlDirect Link to This Post
Boomer~~

Isn't it such a beautiful state we live in!!!!

Nice pics! Will never get tired of looking at those kind of pics!

------------------

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 446
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2000 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Almost as pretty as British Columbia...
BAM-BAM

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2000 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BAM-BAMClick Here to Email BAM-BAMSend a Private Message to BAM-BAMDirect Link to This Post
You know, I grew up in Oregon just southeast of portland in the Molalla, Colton area and for the past 20 years i have lived here in the desert southwest. Those pictures really make me home sick. My wife lived in Clarkston Wa. as a kid. If only I could make the money there that I enjoy here I would move in a heartbeat. Also, there is really nothing for our kids to do here. Well thanks for the recolections; now I must go feal sad and depressed. Bye

bam out~

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock