Rememberance of life & love... by lennyb4
Started on: 07-05-2000 08:51 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Raydar on 07-07-2000 02:47 PM
lennyb4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2000 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
I have been off line for the last couple of weeks due to the lose of not only a sister and niece but a very good friends. I dont know how many of you are aware of the accident the occured on June 26th on I-71 in Ohio. It involved a semi truck and four cars. Well needless to say the accident claimed the life of Heidi Smith (24 years) and Hailey Marie Smith (11 months). My three year old nephew Austin was the only one to survive the accident. The driver claimed he feel asleep at the wheel. Now i know accidents happen BUT this guy was driving team, there was no reason he just couldnt have pulled over to switch drivers.

There has been a Memorial Fund set-up for Austins future educational needs and to help alieviate some of the funeral cost. I dont expect anyone to make a donation but if you do i personally thank you from the bottom of my heart. Here is the information:

The Heidi Smith Memorial Fund
c/o PSE Credit Union
phone 1-440-843-8300
**Please call for details or questions concerning contributions.

Thank you all for allowing me to share this with you. I just want people to know that they were loving & caring people and not just some faceless statistic.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2000 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

------------------
Dave-
Grape Ape ('85GT)

FieroWife

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2000 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWifeSend a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
My deepest sympathies and condolences go out to you and your family. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
~Lisa and Scott Haas
tgowens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2000 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tgowensClick Here to visit tgowens's HomePageSend a Private Message to tgowensDirect Link to This Post
Lenny, my deepest sympathies go out to you and all families concerning the loss. All are in my prayers.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2000 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
My condolences to you and the families concerned.
Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2000 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Our Deepest Condolences to you and your Family, Lenny.
The loss of loved ones is indeed heart shattering news.
May the Lord's love comfort you and yours in this time of mourning.

Larry and Kristina F.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2000 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I really don't know what to say. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.. my thoughts are with you and your family...

------------------
http://www.fieroproject.com

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2000 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
My deepest condolences. I wish you the ability to retain the sweetest of memories of your loved ones, the peace to know that they are forever safe now, and the capacity to forgive whatever force deemed it necessary to take them from you.

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 07-05-2000).]

dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2000 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredDirect Link to This Post
I truly am at a loss for words.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2000 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Lenny, I'm terribly sorry to hear this.
You, and they, are in my prayers.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock