Another Picture Of Ricer Exhaust Pipes by Spyder
Started on: 07-04-2000 12:08 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: DaRkLoRD on 07-08-2000 10:42 PM
Spyder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2000 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpyderSend a Private Message to SpyderDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2000 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
geez........

that's ridiculous.. LOL..... I've never seen anything that ricey myself.. best we got here is a few coffeecans, cut springs, monster wings and stripes..

------------------
http://www.fieroproject.com

[This message has been edited by DaRkLoRD (edited 07-04-2000).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2000 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
I think that's the point where even the most baggedy pants backward hat wearin tripple spoiler and 5 inch drain pipe havin honda civic on 20" wheels with metallic lime green paint with magenta racing stripes just steps back and says...
"THATS F_ING TACKY!"

------------------

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2000 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Whatcha' guys don't know is that he has a piano keyboard on the dash. He plays a pipe organ version of the Japanese National Anthem.LOL
THAT has gotta be the "riciest" thing I have ever seen!!!

Cruisin' On,
Coconut

------------------

Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2000 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
1. Rain guages???
2. That guy has to be about tired of seeing all those people laying on the sidewalk pointing and laughing.
3. Good thing he has side mirrors.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2000 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Isn't that the pipe organ from the ball-park?
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2000 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
I would pour soap and water down those pipes and watch him blow bubbles as he drives away! I wonder if he knows that no one can see his tail lights now? Maybe he does, otherwise he'd have clear lenses. No use havng them if no one can see them

------------------
"Born free....taxed to death."

BellaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2000 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BellaFieroSend a Private Message to BellaFieroDirect Link to This Post
Hold up one minute!! I wear baggy pants You all shouldn't diss on dis homey's ride, yall, cuz he's got mad exhaust mods on dah back, so you all know up in dah front, under dah mad-scooped hood, he be havin' some serious ponypower... oh, yeah, sorry, horsepower... you don' wanna mess wit' dis bad ass, he a bad 4 cylinder mo' fo!!!

Ahem. Sorry, couldn't resist.

P.S. I do wear baggy pants though!

lennyb4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2000 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lennyb4Send a Private Message to lennyb4Direct Link to This Post
Holy egg-rolls batman....Kinda reminds me of a jap version of the old batmobile.. da na na na da na na na...jap man...
Gold-86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2000 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gold-86SESend a Private Message to Gold-86SEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lennyb4:
Holy egg-rolls batman... da na na na da na na na...jap man...

Now, that's funny.

What he needs to do is to put flip caps on his pipes like the big rigs and maybe, just maybe, his exhaust will have that ping, ping, ping sound when he idles.

dogtired

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2000 05:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dogtiredSend a Private Message to dogtiredDirect Link to This Post
Finally a place to dump my used Motor oil

Does he pick up? Where is he parked? We all could meet there and just filler up!

PFF
System Bot
sdm1964

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2000 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sdm1964Send a Private Message to sdm1964Direct Link to This Post
I wear baggy pants too, that is because i have no butt!!!!!
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2000 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gold-86SE:
Now, that's funny.

What he needs to do is to put flip caps on his pipes like the big rigs and maybe, just maybe, his exhaust will have that ping, ping, ping sound when he idles.

In case it matters (it doesn't), rain caps only knocked with the older Cummins motors. They don't anymore. (Thank God)

------------------
Dave-
Grape Ape ('85GT)

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2000 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could find the pic with the Camry with half the back end of the car notched out to clear the 55gal drum exhaust tips.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2000 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Pontiaddict, that photo is from www.beaterz.com

and it's been posted here several times.. I love it.. LOL..

------------------
http://www.fieroproject.com

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock