400 + rear-wheel horsepower.... by olympic
Started on: 06-30-2000 05:15 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: blayde8 on 07-24-2000 12:04 PM
olympic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2000 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2000 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
That's 400+ rear-wheel horsepower to ONE rear wheel.

I'm surprised they can keep the thing on the ground.

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2000 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
8.26 ON STREET TIRES! but it never says how much boost they're running... but GOOD GRIEF! how sweet!
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2000 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
Those HP numbers were on the STOCK motor. The only addition was a turbo. A real credit to Japanese engineering. Also notice that this bike doesn't even put out 50 hp at 5k rpm but the power curve is flat from 7.5-11k rpm!!!
Another interesting note is that they are producing 326 hp per litre of displacement or 16.7 hp per cubic inch That's like getting 815 hp out of the iron duke.
ur2biteme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2000 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ur2bitemeClick Here to visit ur2biteme's HomePageSend a Private Message to ur2bitemeDirect Link to This Post
815hp out of a duke? time to start building
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2000 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
is it true that olympic has an 815 hp iron duke? rumoors are flying everywhere
olympic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2000 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
SSSHHHHHHH! Youu didn't hear or see anything, got it?!?! IF you go public with this information it will all be denied. Big brother is watching. This thread will self destruct in 5 seconds.

------------------
....but Officer, I wasn't speeding. I was qualifying!

BIG BROTHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2000 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BROTHERClick Here to visit BIG BROTHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to BIG BROTHERDirect Link to This Post
THIS IS AN ORDER FROM THE US GOVERNMENT TO CEASE AND DESIST ALL RUMORS ABOUT MR OLYMPICS' POSESSION OF A 815 HP IRON DUKE!!!!!

Mr Olympic is now under federal protection and will not be able to confirm nor deny his posession of such an engine. He also cannot confirm nor deny if those readings were at the rear wheels.

The US Military, CIA and FBI have investigated all reports of high performance iron dukes and have concluded that all cases were instances of misidentification or halucinations.

Please go on about your usual activities and disregard these rumors. Mr Olympic and his family are now safe under our protection.
Please direct all enquiries to our website http://the-truth-is-not-out-there.gov Thank you.

BIG BROTHER

------------------
We know what you did last summer.

[This message has been edited by BIG BROTHER (edited 07-23-2000).]

blayde8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2000 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blayde8Send a Private Message to blayde8Direct Link to This Post
hehe..look in his profile

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock