Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  A site full of Tech Support horror stories..

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

A site full of Tech Support horror stories.. by olympic
Started on: 06-29-2000 06:24 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: GT Bastard on 06-30-2000 06:38 PM
olympic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2000 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olympicClick Here to Email olympicSend a Private Message to olympicDirect Link to This Post
http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/ I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Some of the calls are simply priceless.

Also check out this thread. This guy should use his creative ability for good!!! http://206.139.32.21/ls1forum/Forum2/HTML/005852.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2000 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageClick Here to Email GT BastardSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Dude, that wouldn't be so funny if you dealt with those people on a daily basis! When I first started tech support, I thought all the stupid mistakes and incompetent people were hilarious, but now it's just sick and wrong!
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2000 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageClick Here to Email StandardSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Glad I'm not tech support... hehe.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2000 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDClick Here to Email DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
GT Bastard, what's the funniest tech support question you've been asked?
FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2000 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroSTETZSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZDirect Link to This Post
working at CompUSA as a tech, i hear some really funny ones- today, for example, a man wanted to talk to my manager because i told him that we cannot do anything for him- he fell asleep with a compaq pIII 600 laptop on his lap, and burned himself. a few weeks ago, a customer asked if i could put the internet on a floppy.
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2000 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageClick Here to Email GT BastardSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Oh man, I wouldn't know where to begin... I've had several people that were totally shocked when I told them that they needed to connect a phone line to their modem in order to connect to the internet. Then there's the occasional drunk person... The list is endless.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock