You know you want it!!! by fropuff
Started on: 06-26-2000 02:43 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Old Lar on 06-27-2000 08:04 PM
fropuff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2000 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fropuffSend a Private Message to fropuffDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, Have I got a DEAL for you! Wanna know what it is do ya? Sure you do!!! Well, I've got a DELCO AM radio for sale. Yep, the AM radio that everyone enjoys! It came out of a 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme LS. Complete your Cutlass project with this hard-to-find AM radio! Wanna know the specs of this cool, little radio? Well, it's an AM radio, like you know. The measurements are: 7 1/4" wide, 2 1/2" tall, and appprox. 9" deep. It's got two dials, ON/OFF/VOLUME, and the other one is station select. These buttons are black with a chrome color around the edges. It also has FIVE, yes FIVE, presets. Works good too! You can select AM radio stations from 550 to 1600 kHz! This radio is in very good condition!! If you have a 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme LS or a vehicle with the same AM radio, this is the one for YOU! All that is needed is a AM radio plug that will accomodate this radio, an AM antenna, and a faceplate that will accept this radio. Better hurry! This radio won't last long! Best offer gets this AM radio!! Rip out that old AM/FM piece of crap and replace it with this AM!! You can hear all the ball games and even your favorite AM station, like "Radio Disney". They are all ears!!! Hurry!!!

PS: I don't have any pictures of this AM radio, but trust me, this is the one you'll want!!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2000 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
We should get together. Maybe sell our radios as a set???
fropuff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2000 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fropuffSend a Private Message to fropuffDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, 2 AM for the price of 2! Can't have enough AM stations! Might fit in a Fiero with a little adjusting.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2000 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Hey I have an am radio (brand new) that I removed from a 1976 Chevy Nova when I bought it new. I switched it out for a (I hate to say it) an 8 track cassette am-fm radio.

Those were the days. I still have the radio on the shelf in my basement. Its a little dusty.

The car was nice 350 4bbl, camaro sport suspension auto a/c 4 door with posi. Except for the 2.73 rear axel it was set up like a police car. It handled nice and would cruise at 70 all day. The car ran flawlessly for the 6 years I owned it and up to 135000 mile until the rust monster ate it up.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock