Not your average day in “The City” by Robert
Started on: 06-25-2000 10:07 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: frontal lobe on 06-28-2000 02:33 PM
Robert

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
Having lost in the second round of a tennis tournament, I had an afternoon free. I jumped on my bike and rode over to the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) to spend the afternoon in San Francisco. I should have remembered the news reports about today being “Gay Pride Day” including a BIG parade.
If you are over 18 and have an open mind, click on the picture below of me and my NEW best friends.

[URL= http://community.webshots.com/album/2527052ZLEYCuFpbp] [/URL]

I give up,Haze_Performance how do I get the picture to be the button?

[This message has been edited by Robert (edited 06-25-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
WOW! Uhhhhh, which one are you? hehehehehehe. J/K
BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Once again, Boomer thanks the Lord that he doesn't live in California....
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Freaks and geeks.
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2000 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
So, how much are the punx getting for snapshot nowadays? Ya gotta admit, posing for tourists beats the hell out of being a fry cook at Popeye's!
Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2000 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
Wow, what a fun looking bunch, eh? Wonder what my in-laws would think if I brought this crew with me to their next social function. "Mom, I'd like you to meet some very good friends of mine"......
Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2000 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RobertClick Here to visit Robert's HomePageSend a Private Message to RobertDirect Link to This Post
The cost was $2. Actually they were a pretty cool bunch of guys. The one on the far left of me is a computer programmer during the week. They get together for the weekends and make a couple of bucks and have some fun. I watched them for a short time, and saw them take in over $20.

Has anyone checked out the link above my picture? There are a lot more photos there. Just hit the "Slide Show" button on the upper left and sit back and enjoy.

I just looked at the slide show at the link above and it seems that Webshots has deleted some of my more outrageous shots, I guess Webshots doesn’t want me the share what 750,000 people in San Francisco saw.

[This message has been edited by Robert (edited 06-28-2000).]

Terrybogin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2000 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TerryboginSend a Private Message to TerryboginDirect Link to This Post
How many Forum members are old enough to remember the "Freak Show" at the circus? I did not know they still had those.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2000 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I don't live in San Francisco. Praise God.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2000 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
What kind of picture will $5 buy you????

I've actually been down there by the wharf and seen some of those people. The silver painted guy that acts like a machine or robot or whatever he is supposed to be is REALLY LAME.

I've also seen early teens come down by the HUGE LINES waiting for the trolley stop who come down and "dance" and want you to give them money for it. Sorry, kids. Also EXTREMELY lame.

The guys in the pictures couldn't own Fieros unless they had the t-tops, due to their hair.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock