any foo fighters fans by TOM
Started on: 06-25-2000 10:58 AM
Replies: 9
Last post by: MotherGoose on 06-28-2000 02:15 PM
TOM

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TOMSend a Private Message to TOMDirect Link to This Post
I just got done working on there new video. What a great bucnh of guys. I think it will come out awesome.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
billfredmike24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for billfredmike24Click Here to visit billfredmike24's HomePageSend a Private Message to billfredmike24Direct Link to This Post
Foo Fighters are awesome, and i don't care what anyone says i think Dave Grohl has a wicked voice.
Was the video "Breakout" because thats one of my favourite songs right now?, what's your job?
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Foo Fighters. Weren't they the ones with the airplane video where the singer acted (?) really queer? They've got some nice songs (at least the ones I've heard).

Tom--What did you do on/with their video? Are you a celeb now? Can I run out in the street screaming that I know a celebrity?

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
I used to love them in high school... I don't like their new style so much, but they've got talent. Origionally I listened to them because Dave was the drummer for Nirvana, and I was obsessed with Nirvana for a few years.
TOM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TOMSend a Private Message to TOMDirect Link to This Post
it was for NEXT YEAR. It has alot of space suit and capsule work. Like the Apollo missions of the late 60's and 70's. I ran the suits. They are my suits. I have some stills of them from the shoot if you want to see.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Not a big fan to know any of their names but they do have some AWESOME tunes. "Everlong" being my favorite. "There goes my hero", "Big me" and "This is a blackout" aren't too shabby either
ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2000 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
I'm a big Foo Fighters fan. Their first album just blew me away - prior to that I had no idea how talented Dave Grohl really was. Nirvana left a bigger mark on the music world, but my Foo Fighters discs spend a lot more time in the CD player!

Hmm...wonder which song Tom did the video for? Something else from "Nothing Left to Lose" - or maybe a new recording?

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2000 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Damn Tom, that's pretty f*cking cool....
RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2000 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerDirect Link to This Post
Foo fighters are great! I've got all their CD's and i've seen em live too! It's just to bad dave grohl can't sing and play drums at the same time. Did you know that on their CD's he plays drums for about 90% of the songs?

I think monkeywrench is one of the most dangerous drving tunes of all time. When I listen to it, my right foot just gets heavier and heavier.

MotherGoose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2000 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotherGooseSend a Private Message to MotherGooseDirect Link to This Post
I think the the Foo Fighters in time will become known as our generations Rolling Stones. If you don't have their CD's, go buy them. It is some of the best music I have EVER heard in the past 20 years.

Tom post the pictures, or I will hunt you down and break into your house and look at them there.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock