the baddest mid engine car? by AL
Started on: 06-24-2000 03:19 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: Patrick on 06-26-2000 04:29 AM
AL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2000 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2000 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2000 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Interesting car. But...Child Safety Network and sawblades. What's wrong with this picture??
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2000 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
If im paying that much, i should have that girl sitting in the car for a 8 month loan while the car is doing its tour.
AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALDirect Link to This Post
do you think this guy took a fiero and reworked it to look like that,it could be possible, but just think if you had the car, all the attention from everyone.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
They had the car here in Chicago for the Auto show. It's built on a full Custom frame. I just want to know how high it will "jump"! They say it'll go 135mph in 3rd gear! The remote homing pidgeon sounds cool too.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 06-25-2000).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I must be travelling with the wrong crowd. I've never heard of Speed Racer. I thought the whole thing was a hoax. It's a good thing I frequent this forum to be made aware of the latest developments...
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2000 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
Here he comes
Here comes Speed Racer,
He's a demon on wheels....

See? All you kids who were born in the '80's - See what you've missed?

I thought MTV replayed them. Back when I was a kid, MTV meant Music TeleVision....

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2000 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Hey Dad, I was born in the 50's (remember ), and I've never heard of Speed Racer until now. Mom always said you were mean to me as a kid!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock